Fight For Your Life (A Drarry...

Od Patrick11Stump

It's a year after the second wizarding war, Lord Voldemort has been defeated, Harry Potter has come back to H... Více

Chapter One: New Year, New Reasons to Hide
Chapter Two: The Potions Partner
Chapter Three: The Next Time They Meet
Chapter Four: Something Within Your Mind
Chapter Five: Friends 'Til the End
Chapter Six: A Fine Feast
Chapter Seven: Snakes and Lions
Chapter Eight: Fantasic Ways to Self Destruction
Chapter Nine: Weasley's
Chapter Ten: Blankets
Chapter Eleven: Friends and Foes
Chapter Twelve: Fight For Your Life

Description

1.6K 35 0
Od Patrick11Stump

It's a year after the second wizarding war, Lord Voldemort has been defeated, Harry Potter has come back to Hogwarts to finish his final year of school. Simple with no psychopaths breathing down his neck trying to kill him at every turn, no one trying to hurt him anymore.

It's going to be the most normal year he's had. After his breakup with Ginny Weasley he doesn't want to get with anyone who just wants him for the fame. Many girls throw themselves at his feet, many boys try to get into his pants. None of them peak his interest very much. It's nothing with them, he just doesn't feel that pull to them, the pull that makes him want to be with them every second of the day. That's until a familiar pale blond with grey eyes says the right things that makes his heart beat faster and his breathing stutter. Will anything ever be the same in Hogwarts?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

978K 39.1K 58
When Harry returns to Hogwarts after the battle, everything has changed. Houses have been abolished and relationships have ended. Mandatory therapy i...
2.1K 66 16
During summer vacation after his fifth year at Hogwards, Harry can't stop thinking about something he overheard Draco say... that Draco has a crush o...
37.1K 1.6K 18
Harry Potter is utterly broken. Every death pushes down on his shoulders so hard he can barely breath. Still, people worship him, he never gets into...
441K 12.8K 24
TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of SELF HARM, EATING DISORDERS, offensive language towards LGBT+ (Check for more before reading new updates.) Hogwarts is b...