Fifth Harmony Adopted Me [Dis...

By mcnuttm

Adopted By Fifth Harmony: When Fifth Harmony decides to go on a America's Orphanages tour in their home state... More

[Ch. 1] Welcome
[Ch. 2] I Thought We Agreed Not To Adopt
[Ch. 3] Pizza Night!
[Ch. 4] Mall Time
[Extra: Ch. 4.5] A New Finding; Old Memories
[Ch.5] First Day Of School
[Ch. 6] First Day Of School (Part 2)
[Ch. 7] Confessions And...Makeouts?
[Rewritten] [Ch. 8] I Swear I'm Done With "New" Things
A/N: Should I Change Isabella's Age?

A/N: Isabella And Sofía's Ages

259 4 3
By mcnuttm

I don't know if y'all have noticed yet, but I have started to update and change some of my previous chapters. I have come to the idea of having Isabella be fourteen years old. Though, she will have a birthday very soon (I'm just not sure how soon). I was imagining the said character to have her birthday be the same as mine (January 20th), and since it's already like December time (or maybe Nov. I'm not sure 😂😂), I want to have the birthday chapter come up too.

So, now that that's settled, I will continue this story as that. Isabella is fourteen, going on fifteen, and Sofia is seventeen. Thank you for reading this very short chapter.

Your fellow unicorn leader,
Mikayla 🦄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 7.9K 20
G!P Lauren Camila accidently gets pregnant but Lauren what's her to have the life that she deserves so Lauren raises there Child by her self till one...
157K 5.2K 42
At the age of 4, Y/N is physically and emotionally abused by her parents, who often are found under the influence of alchool and drugs. One nigh...
264K 6K 39
What will happen when Fifth Harmony adopt 5 orphans with horrendous backgrounds, mental illnesses, and major trust issues? Will the 5 orphans ever be...