Lost Daughter

By peaches-n-cum

Victoria Rodriguez was just your everyday teenage 13-year-old girl living in the Big Apple with her mother, C... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37-Final
NEW STORY???

Chapter 27

632 19 26
By peaches-n-cum

Vic's p.o.v

After buying all the necessities for Stitch, we headed home. Of course we stopped by to get some ice cream. I figured Victoria could use a treat. I pulled up to the house and parked in the vrasst, since the driveway was flooded with cars.

"Were we expecting people?" Victoria asked me.

"Yeah. The guys and I were having a party to kick off Warped Tour," I explained. "Mija, if you feel uncomfortable, you can leave. You don't have to stay."

"I'm fine, daddy. Just a little nervous," Victoria admitted. "Do they know about me?"

"Alternative Press knows about you. Word gets around," I told her.

I decided to leave abandon Stitch's new things and just walk in the now packed house. I didn't expect so many people to show up. Victoria stood next to me and looked around nervously.

"They don't bite, you know," I chuckled.

"You don't know that," she muttered, putting a squirming Stitch down.

I smiled and took her hand, leading her through the crowd. Victoria clung onto me as if she would lose me, which I thought was pretty adorable. "Where's Jaime? I have to make sure he didn't fuck up anything."

Just as I said that, I heard an explosion and spotted Jaime standing what was now my smoking stereo. He fanned the smoke away from his face and cringed. "Jaime!" I yelled at him. "What did you do? I just bought this!"

"I didn't do anything! It just started spazzing out," Jaime defended himself. "I can fix this, don't worry."

"How?" I asked him.

He looked at Victoria and back at me. I was confused for a moment, but I caught on to what he was hinting at. "No. Absolutely not. She's already freaking out. Leave my baby out of your fuck up."

"What are you talking about?" Victoria chimed.

"Jaime wants you to sing," I explained simply. "You don't have to."

"It's cool if she doesn't want to. It was just a suggestion," Jaime said.

Victoria looked around at everyone and at me."What if they don't like my singing?" She asked.

"They'll love you." Jaime took her hand and led her to the speaker. He connected my acoustic guitar to the amp and handed it to her. He squeezed her shoulder and kissed her forehead. " I owe you big time, Baby Fuentes."

Victoria glared at Jaime before looking at us. She looked at me and I gave her an encouraging smile.

"Um, Hi. I'm Victoria, Vic's daughter, in case you didn't know," Victoria said. "Since our previous source of entertainment, I'll be singing. So, this is Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson."

Da ra ra ra ra
Da ra ra ra ra
Da ra ra ra ra ra ra

Da ra ra ra ra
Da ra ra ra ra
Da ra ra ra ra ra ra

Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray (I would pray)

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here
So I prayed I could break away

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Wanna feel the warm breeze
Sleep under a palm tree
Feel the rush of the ocean
Get onboard a fast train
Travel on a jet plane, far away (I will)
And breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Buildings with a hundred floors
Swinging around revolving doors
Maybe I don't know where they'll take me but
Gotta keep moving on, moving on
Fly away, breakaway

I'll spread my wings
And I'll learn how to fly
Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye
I gotta take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget the place I come from
I gotta take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway, breakaway, breakaway

"Thank you," Victoria said.

I smiled and clapped as loud as I could. She was amazing, and it was clear that everyone thought the same way. Her voice was soft and gentle, but passionate at the same time.

"You go, Mini Vic!" Austin shouted.

"Whoo! Go, mija!" I chimed in.

I felt someone tap on my shoulder and turned around. Immediately my smile was wiped off with a frown and sent my younger brother the deadliest glare I could munster.

"Hey," he said nervously. "Um... can we talk?"

"You're the last person I want to see right now, Michael," I snapped.

"Vic, please. Will you just hear me out? Please?" He begged.

I glanced over at Victoria and saw her talking to Danielle and Alysha while holding a happy Stitch, then looked at Mike.

"One minute. That's all I'm giving you," I said.

He nodded and led me out to the patio, where it was vacant and quiet. We sat on the empty beach chairs and looked at each other. "I'm not going to sugar coat or try to use excuses, Vic. I did fuck Cara, and it was a mistake.  I never meant for things to go this  far, but it did and I take full responsibility over every. I understand if you're pissed at me, and I don't blame you one bit. You don't have to take my apology, but I want you to know that I love you and that I'm really sorry."

I didn't say anything to him for a while. He sounded pretty sincere, but he could be faking it, so I was still on the edge. "Is there anything else I should know?" I asked him.

Mike fidgeted around in his seat and looked at his shoes uncomfortably. "Mike? Do you have something to tell me, yes or no?"

"You're going to be pissed at me," he warned. "It's about Victoria."

"What about her?"

Mike bit his lip and looked at me with watery eyes. The look on his face worried me. "Remember when you came home and Mama and Papa caught you and Cara in bed the first day you two had sex?"

I nodded. How could I forget? Mama and Papa walked in just as I released inside of her. Needless to say, I was grounded for three months. "That was the same week Cara and I started sleeping together."

"What does this has to do with my baby girl?" I questioned him.

"Cara and I hooked up multiple times behind your back, but we stopped when she found out she was pregnant, and-"

"Stop. Don't finish," I interrupted. It quickly dawned on me what he was implying and In didn't want him to finish. "Shut the fuck up, Mike. Please."

"Since Cara hooked up with the both of us, she didn't know Victoria's actual biological father was," he finished.

"You're lying, Michael! You're fucking lying!" I screamed at him. "Cara told me I was the father! I was there when she took  the pregnancy test!"

"She knew you wanted to have a baby more than anything in the world, and I felt guilty for sleeping with her behind your back, so I told her to tell you that you were the father!"

I stared at him in shock. I couldn't say anything. I looked through the glass door and saw Victoria dancing with Alex and Jack, a smile on her face. "So you're telling me that- that she may not be my daughter?" I croaked.

Mike nodded. "You can't tell her. It would break her heart," Mike begged. "It's bad enough that she's anorexic and suffers from PTSD. I can see that she's really trying to get her life back after years of dealing with Cara. If she found out that you may not be her father, she'll be honestly distraught."

I stared at him and sat back down on the chair. "You're minute's up. Get the fuck out kd my face before I kill you," I growled at him.

"I'm sorr-"

"Leave!"

Mike sighed and left the patio, leaving me all alone. I couldn't believe what Mike just told me. I remembered the day when Victoria and met at the airport, the first time she called me daddy after so long of being apart. I spent years trying to find out where Cara could have gone with my one and only baby monkey, and for what? To find out my whore of an ex fucked my brother and didn't even bother getting a DNA test to see who the actual father is.

I felt a tear slid out my face, then another, followed by another. Until I broke down and couldn't keep it all in.

A/N: SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE, BUT I'M BACK, WITH MORE FIRE TO THE DRAMA, AS PROMISED. SO IF ANYONE FORGOT, VIC FOUND OUT THAT MIKE SLEPT WITH HIS BABY MAMA, (😮) AND ID THAT WASN'T FUCKED UP ENOUGH, SINCE BOTH MIKE AND VIC CAME INSIDE OF BER, BITCH DON'T KNOW WHO THE BABY DADDY IS! AIN'T THAT A BITCH?!

SO HOPE YOU ENJOY, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS WHOLE DRAMA, AND HAPPY SPRING BREAK!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 723 23
*COMPLETED* Kate Lynch: 22, Vine & YouTube star...but behind the camera she's depressed and tries to end her life until she gains two new Twitter Fol...
147 6 14
Mariella is obsessed with getting ahead. When she starts at San Diego State University, her TA catches more than just her attention. After a devastat...
174K 5.4K 23
Lacy Fuentes, daughter to frontman in Pierce The Veil, Vic Fuentes. Lacy is a confused, troubled, depressed filled teen and can't find the courage to...
41.4K 1.5K 29
Jaime and Vic have been together for almost a year. Now something from Vic's past has come back to haunt him, causing him to self-destruct. Can Jaime...