A Century of Love

By blasphalsey

The journey of Eun Ji Won (은지원) and Kang Sung Hun (감섬훈) from SECHSKIES (젝키) over the period of their hawaii d... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Flower Boy
Chapter 2: Platonic Love
Chapter 2.5: Platonic Love
Chapter 3: Here we come, it's SECHSKIES!
Chapter 4: Skinship
Chapter 4.5: Skinship
Chapter 5.5: Confession (고백)
Chapter 6: Are we blessed?
Chapter 6.5: Are we blessed? Part 2
Chapter 7: It's my fault!
Chapter 8: What's Wrong?

Chapter 5: Confession (고백)

344 10 2
By blasphalsey

Ji Won just vaguely registered the sound of door closing, a sign of Jiyong leaving their room, since he was lost in his thoughts. He was laying on his bed, busy thinking about what he could do for Sung Hun now that he had gathered the courage to confess. He was debating whether he should take Sung Hun to the movies or the beach. After a while of pondering over the better option Ji Won realised that had been stupid, he could do both of them.

Ji Won decided to first take Sung Hun out for a movie and after that they would go to the beach nearby. Ji Won smiled confidently and nodded.

He left his room to find Sung Hun. Ji Won's heart was beating fast as he walked along the hallway towards Sung Hun's room. He was about to open the door only to see it opening right before him.

------------

Sung Hun was laying on the bed on his side, pouting. Sung Hun had decided to take Ji Won out to town but he had a problem deciding where to. He sighed deeply.

Sung Hun knew Ji Won loved games and is sometimes, or maybe more often, acting like a nine-year-old. So after a while of pondering, Sung Hun decided to take Ji Won to an arcade and considered a karaoke as a second option if they had enough time, and energy, after Ji Won had poured all of his childishly cute energy to the games.

Sung Hun chuckled to himself. He knew Ji Won was going to enjoy the date that he had planned.

Sung Hun stood up from the bed and headed towards the door. He opened the door and was surprised to see someone standing just behind the door, hand extended in the air.

-------------

Ji Won found himself face to face with Sung Hun. Sung Hun was looking as perfect as ever. Smiling, Ji Won moved his already extended hand and grabbed Sung Hun's hand in his.

Sung Hun was smiling his always-charming smile at Ji Won and Ji Won felt his affection for the other boy swelling.

"Hun-ah", Ji Won said affectionately, "Do you remember the movie you mentioned a few days back? The action one?"

"Yes, Hyung. What about it?" Sung Hun asked, still smiling happily.

"Let's go watch it?" Ji Won asked.

"Sure, Hyung just let me get my things first." Sung Hun freed his hand from Ji Won's and left to get his stuff. After Sung Hun was out of Ji Won's sight, Ji Won couldn't contain his happiness any longer and punched the air in his excitement.

---------------

Sung Hun was basically jumping out of joy. Ji Won had agreed to go on a date and at the moment they were on their way to the first destination, the arcade. Sung Hun had chosen the arcade that had the smallest chance of meeting any fans. Since it was a weekday it was highly possible to be spared from the screaming fans.

Sung Hun glanced at Ji Won who was walking beside him. He looked handsome, as always, his features look sharp and manly under the sunlight. Sung Hun almost blushed as his eyes gazed over Ji Won's lips. He had always wondered what they would feel like. Maybe rough, like Ji Won's outer appearance? Or maybe soft, as Ji Won's affection?

They arrived to the arcade and luckily, for them, there were no fans around. Sung Hun watched satisfyingly as Ji Won's eyes lit up seeing all of the games. Sung Hun already knew that it was going to be a long time before they would leave the place. He could only shook his head, amused and full of adoration over the other boy. He then followed Ji Won to the first gaming machine.

---------------

The movie was good, great even, but Ji Won just couldn't concentrate on it since he was too busy staring at Sung Hun who was sitting next to him. But in his defence, it seemed that Sung Hun had no idea what was going on in the film either.

They just stared at each other and Ji Won played with Sung Hun's hands, caressing them teasingly. Sung Hun's reactions were far more interesting than any movie in the world, at least for Ji Won. Sung Hun would blush and giggle, smile shyly or just stare at their hands as if they were something magical.

After a while, Ji Won decided that he couldn't just sit in the theatre anymore so he took Sung Hun's hand and lead him away from the hall in the middle of the movie. He got a much better idea.

---------------

Sung Hun is  walking with Ji Won through the streets, hand in hand. They had been playing in the arcade over four hours. Sung Hun was feeling a bit tired from all the playing but the small plush toy in his other hand reminded him it was all more than worth it.

Ji Won had won the small pikachu from one of the gaming machines and had given it to him. Sung Hun had thanked him by giving him a big hug. He had almost kissed Ji Won's cheek but refrained from doing so, having remembered the fact of them being in public and their picture could get taken at any point of time.

But that fact was going to change fast. They soon arrived at the Karaoke. Sung Hun paid for a private karaoke room and they made their way in. The room was small and cosy, just enough for the two of them.

Sung Hun selected a song for them to sing as Ji Won ordered a few bottles of soju. At the sight of Ji Won grabbing a microphone and winking at him, Sung Hun felt all of his tiredness fade away.

-------------

Ji Won had never felt so alive before. He had been spending his whole day with Sung Hun, something he hadn't done in a long time. Ji Won couldn't stop smiling as he recalled the events of the day.

After they had left the movies, they decided to go shopping. He had noticed Sung Hun ogling at one specific pair of white shoes and had decided to buy the pair for Sung Hun. After noticing the store had the same pair in different color, black, Ji Won had bought one pair for himself, too. And they now have couple shoes.

After that they went to a cafe. Ji Won had immensely enjoyed seeing Sung Hun with a white milk mustache. He looked so adorable as he cluelessly stared at Ji Won. Ji Won leaned over the table and wiped the milk stain with his thumb. Sung Hun blushed irresistibly at the action, he look down with a big grin on his face.

Ji Won chuckled.

"What are you chuckling about, Hyung?"

Ji Won looked over to Sung Hun who was sitting by his side. They are currently on their favorite beach, sitting and talking about the exciting day they had. It was already late in the evening. The sun was beginning to set, the sky looked as if it was an expensive painting.

"It's nothing, Hun-ah. Just thinking about how adorable you are", Ji Won grinned shyly.

Sung Hun's blush became visible again. He looked truly breathtaking, his features looking soft and beautiful in the faint light of the evening, eyes glittering in the last rays of sun.

"I am not adorable!" Sung Hun denied, blushing fiercely as he punched Ji Won's shoulder lightly.

"You are, and so much more."

Sung Hun turned his gaze away from Ji Won. "Do you really think so?" he asked quietly.

"Yes." And then Ji Won got an idea.

--------------

"That was a terrible idea!" Sung Hun shouted, a bit tipsy from the alcohol he had consumed. He had drank far less than Ji Won but for him it seemed that Ji Won had no problem handling all of the alcohol. Sung Hun had always been secretly jealous over Ji Won's better tolerance of alcohol.

"No, it wasn't. I even got 99 points. Can't you see, it was the perfect song choice", Ji Won replied, grinning widely.

Sung Hun sighed. There was nothing he could use against Ji Won.

"Okay, okay. I believe you", Sung Hun said, surrendering.

Ji Won grinned happily. He looked cute, smiling so happily over such a small matter. Sung Hun got an urge to kiss him.

He turned to take a shot of soju. Ji Won's grin vanished.

"Are you sure you should drink more?" he asked concerned. Sung Hun only grinned in turn.

"You'll see", Sung Hun replied teasingly. Then he sat down next to Ji Won on the couch.

----------------

Ji Won leaned closer to Sung Hun who was still not looking at Ji Won. He gently laid his hand on Sung Hun's cheek, caressing it before turning Sung Hun's face towards his. Ji Won leaned closer and saw Sung Hun's eyes focusing on his lips. Then he leaned the rest of the way and  -

"EUN JI WON!"

----------------

Sung Hun leaned closer to Ji Won. He could feel Ji Won's breath on his lips. Ji Won was looking at him, clearly anticipating what was about to come.

Sung Hun looked at Ji Won's beautiful dark eyes as he started to close the gap between their lips. Just as their lips were about to touch -

"SUNG HUN-AH!!"

----------------

"Jai Jin?" Ji Won asked utterly bewildered.

"Yes, Hyung. I have been trying to get your attention for a while now. I'm glad you decided to join me", Jai Jin said, rolling his eyes. Apparently Ji Won hadn't noticed him entering the room or even heard him calling his name. He had been too caught up in his fantasy of finally kissing Sung Hun.

Sung Hun.

He then felt annoyed. Ji Won had had a perfect fantasy about the other boy but Jai Jin had interrupted him just before the best part had taken place.

"And why the hell did you do that?" he asked irritated.

"Wow, calm down Hyung. I just came to inform you that we have the next week off", Jai Jin replied, again rolling his eyes.

"Oh... Oh?" Ji Won was actually not annoyed anymore. The news was actually good.

Jai Jin left the room and Ji Won laid back down on his bed and trying to get some sleep, hoping to return to the dream of the long-awaited kiss. He may or not wake up to a morning wood from his lewd dream, but only tomorrow can tell.

----------------

"What?!" Sung Hun asked, panicking..

"Nothing, just wanted to get your attention", said a merry voice.

The voice sounded really much like Jiyong's. Sung Hun focused on the environment around him. To his horror, he realised he was in his room, Jiyong standing before him, nowhere near the karaoke room.

"Ah.. Really Jiyong!" Sung Hun sighed, clearly annoyed at Jiyong.

"What were you daydreaming about that your face is so red?" Jiyong teased as he sat down beside Sung Hun, "you clearly didn't hear me coming in."

Sung Hun rolled his eyes at Jiyong and pushed Jiyong out of his room. He let out a sigh before laying down on his bed again, he did not have enough courage to tell his childhood friend that he had been daydreaming about Ji Won. He fingers made its way to his lips as he thought about Ji Won's lips and how they would like. He couldn't contain his excitement for the next day as he toss and turn on his bed, hoping to get enough sleep before the morning comes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 518 8
ONGOING! [but slow updates] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Mpreg | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Famil...
135K 4.4K 33
Minho had recently gotten his heart broken into pieces, they confessed that they wanted to break up because he was 'bored'. This left Minho heart bro...
75.5K 3.6K 39
SEQUAL TO REBOUND Life has ups and downs, unfortunately for Minho and Seungmin, they lost each other: they wanted different desires but, it all chan...
10.7K 427 26
The classic childhood friends to lovers story is as old as time. The pure and sweet love just seem so bittersweet when it's the wrong two childhood f...