Chapter 5: Confession (고백)

Ji Won just vaguely registered the sound of door closing, a sign of Jiyong leaving their room, since he was lost in his thoughts. He was laying on his bed, busy thinking about what he could do for Sung Hun now that he had gathered the courage to confess. He was debating whether he should take Sung Hun to the movies or the beach. After a while of pondering over the better option Ji Won realised that had been stupid, he could do both of them.

Ji Won decided to first take Sung Hun out for a movie and after that they would go to the beach nearby. Ji Won smiled confidently and nodded.

He left his room to find Sung Hun. Ji Won's heart was beating fast as he walked along the hallway towards Sung Hun's room. He was about to open the door only to see it opening right before him.

------------

Sung Hun was laying on the bed on his side, pouting. Sung Hun had decided to take Ji Won out to town but he had a problem deciding where to. He sighed deeply.

Sung Hun knew Ji Won loved games and is sometimes, or maybe more often, acting like a nine-year-old. So after a while of pondering, Sung Hun decided to take Ji Won to an arcade and considered a karaoke as a second option if they had enough time, and energy, after Ji Won had poured all of his childishly cute energy to the games.

Sung Hun chuckled to himself. He knew Ji Won was going to enjoy the date that he had planned.

Sung Hun stood up from the bed and headed towards the door. He opened the door and was surprised to see someone standing just behind the door, hand extended in the air.

-------------

Ji Won found himself face to face with Sung Hun. Sung Hun was looking as perfect as ever. Smiling, Ji Won moved his already extended hand and grabbed Sung Hun's hand in his.

Sung Hun was smiling his always-charming smile at Ji Won and Ji Won felt his affection for the other boy swelling.

"Hun-ah", Ji Won said affectionately, "Do you remember the movie you mentioned a few days back? The action one?"

"Yes, Hyung. What about it?" Sung Hun asked, still smiling happily.

"Let's go watch it?" Ji Won asked.

"Sure, Hyung just let me get my things first." Sung Hun freed his hand from Ji Won's and left to get his stuff. After Sung Hun was out of Ji Won's sight, Ji Won couldn't contain his happiness any longer and punched the air in his excitement.

---------------

Sung Hun was basically jumping out of joy. Ji Won had agreed to go on a date and at the moment they were on their way to the first destination, the arcade. Sung Hun had chosen the arcade that had the smallest chance of meeting any fans. Since it was a weekday it was highly possible to be spared from the screaming fans.

Sung Hun glanced at Ji Won who was walking beside him. He looked handsome, as always, his features look sharp and manly under the sunlight. Sung Hun almost blushed as his eyes gazed over Ji Won's lips. He had always wondered what they would feel like. Maybe rough, like Ji Won's outer appearance? Or maybe soft, as Ji Won's affection?

They arrived to the arcade and luckily, for them, there were no fans around. Sung Hun watched satisfyingly as Ji Won's eyes lit up seeing all of the games. Sung Hun already knew that it was going to be a long time before they would leave the place. He could only shook his head, amused and full of adoration over the other boy. He then followed Ji Won to the first gaming machine.

---------------

The movie was good, great even, but Ji Won just couldn't concentrate on it since he was too busy staring at Sung Hun who was sitting next to him. But in his defence, it seemed that Sung Hun had no idea what was going on in the film either.