Chapter 4.5: Skinship

All six Sechskies members were in the kitchen. For once, they had decided to cook together at the dorm. Sung Hun and Jiyong did most of the cooking, while the others helped them in small tasks.

Ji Won's task was to cut the vegetables and as he was cutting cabbage, Ji Won noticed Sung Hun offering Jiyong a spoonful of soup.

"Jiyong, taste if it's good", Sung Hun said, directing the spoon towards Jiyong's mouth carefully. As Jiyong ate the spoonful of soup, Ji Won got an idea.

"Hun-ah, give me some too", he pleaded cutely, walking over to Sung Hun.

"No, Hyung. We need to leave something to eat. I can't have everyone tasting", Sung Hun denied Ji Won's plead, shaking his head. Then he turned to Jiyong. "How was it?"

"It's delicious", Jiyong answered, smiling from the taste. Sung Hun nodded, relieved.

Ji Won wanted to be fed by Sung Hun too, so he wasn't ready to give up. He hugged Sung Hun's left hand tightly. "Please, Hun-ah. Give me some."

"No", Sung Hun replied. He continued the cooking with his right hand which wasn't bound by an oversized toddler.

Ji Won pouted. "I won't go back to cutting the vegetables if you don't let me taste. I'll just keep clinging to you", he stubbornly declared.

Sung Hun sighed. He looked at Ji Won. "Okay, okay. But only one spoonful, okay?" he asked. As Ji Won nodded, Sung Hun took the spoon and scooped it full. Then he turned towards Ji Won.

"Open your mouth", Sung Hun ordered and Ji Won happily obeyed. Before the spoon reached his mouth, Ji Won stopped Sung Hun, "is it hot? It looks hot, Hun-ah. Blow for me." Sung Hun smiled as he blows the soup carefully to make sure it doesn't burn Ji Won's tongue. The soup tasted amazing and Ji Won smiled happily while savouring it.

"Are you satisfied?" Sung Hun asked as Ji Won swallowed. Ji Won smiled like a child who had gotten a lollipop and nodded.

Sung Hun smiled warmly at how cute Ji Won is. Then Sung Hun pecked his cheek. "Good, now go continue." Then he turned around to concentrate on the cooking.

"Okay, but if you have anything else for tasting, let me taste, not Jiyong", Ji Won said with a hint of jealousy as he let go of Sung Hun's hand. He walked back to his half-cut cabbage.

Ji Won then cut the onions. Ji Won managed to only start the cutting when Sung Hun hurriedly came to Ji Won, stopping him.

"Hyung, you're doing it wrong", Sung Hun said. Sung Hun took the knife out of Ji Won's hand and started chopping the onions correctly, showing an example for Ji Won. Unfortunately, for Sung Hun, Ji Won could only concentrate on Sung Hun's lips and how they moved as he talked. His lips looked so soft and sweet and for some reason Ji Won wondered what Sung Hun's lips would really feel and taste like.

As Ji Won was absorbed in his fantasies, he didn't notice that Sung Hun was trying to get his attention until Sung Hun waved his hand in front Ji Won's face. Ji Won blinked.

"Did you listen to me at all?" Sung Hun asked.

"Ee.. Yes?", Ji Won replied, unsure. Sung Hun sighed, he probably thought Ji Won was a lost cause.

Ji Won chuckled as Sung Hun took the knife again and started chopping the next onion.

************

After the dinner was ready, the members settled around the table. The food was a success and everybody was enjoying the meal. During the meal Jiyong paid more attention Sung Hun's and Ji Won's interaction. He knew both them harboured feelings for each other, their actions were the only proof needed for that. Even at that moment Jiyong could see how Ji Won continuously made sure Sung Hun had enough food and how their hands touched every few minutes, the touch always lingering.