Chapter 7: It's my fault!

For anyone wondering about the timeline of this episode, it's around the time they were filming Seventeen, in the end of 1997 or early 1998.

********

"Hun-ah."

"Five more minutes", Sung Hun mumbled sleepily, tucking his blanket all way up to his chin in order to keep the warmth from disappearing. He desperately tried to hold on to his fleeting dream.

"Wake up, Hun-ah." Sung Hun vaguely registered the voice as Ji Won's and knowing that Ji Won was not one to give up, he gave up on falling asleep again. Sung Hun slowly opened his other eye to glare at his hyung.

"It's too early", Sung Hun complained, his hoarse voice was evidently heard. Apparently, he looked funny as a small chuckle escaped Ji Won's lips in an affectionate way.

"I need your help with something", Ji Won said quietly, lowering himself closer to Sung Hun.

Sung Hun eyed Ji Won closely. He looked absolutely stunning that morning, or at least for Sung Hun but his opinion might have been a little biased. His hair was styled nicely, his shirt was more formal than usual and he wore clean jeans. Sung Hun wondered whether Ji Won also smelled fine.

Sung Hun felt tempted to test his theory and decided that Ji Won had had to work a little to get his help. Smiling cheekily, he quickly yanked his hands from inside the blanket so he could grab Ji Won's waist and pulled Ji Won down next to him on the small bed. Ji Won let out a small a yelp as his vision rotated to horizontal.

Sung Hun wasted no time and snuggled his nose against Ji Won's neck, taking in Ji Won's scent. Sung Hun had been right, Ji Won had applied cologne and it did smell nice, very nice.

As Sung Hun felt Ji Won's breath get caught in his throat, Sung Hun gave a light feather kiss on his neck in order to make him relax.

Ji Won swallowed loudly.

"Hun-ah, what are you doing?" he asked breathlessly.

Sung Hun smelled Ji Won's neck again, finding Ji Won's natural scent under the cologne he was wearing.

"You just smell so good", Sung Hun replied, hugging Ji Won closer to him. He immediately relaxed against Ji Won, Ji Won just had that kind of effect on him. Sung Hun could cuddle with Ji Won all day long and never get tired of it.

Sung Hun lifted his head from Ji Won's neck with the intention of giving a morning kiss to his handsome boyfriend. He smiled sweetly at Ji Won and lean in for a kiss.

He softly pecked Ji Won's lips, feeling the surprisingly soft lips pressing back to his lips, trying to make the kiss last longer as Sung Hun was already trying to pull back. But he didn't get the chance to withdraw from the kiss since a hand was suddenly placed behind his neck, keeping his head in place against Ji Won's lips. Ji Won slowly moved his lips against Sung Hun's and Sung Hun couldn't suppress a quiet moan escaping his mouth.

The kiss was sweet and lazy, with no signs of rush. After a little while, which seemed like hours for Sung Hun, they both pulled away to catch their breaths.

Ji Won eyed him closely.

"You know what?" Ji Won asked a little breathless.

"Hmm?"

"Your breath stinks", Ji Won pointed out, grinning as a blush spread across Sung Hun's face.

Sung Hun quickly pushed Ji Won so that Ji Won was on his back and under him as he got on top of him. "What?! How dare you-"

"Is it morning already?" came a sleepy voice from across the room, interrupting Sung Hun. Suwon had probably woken up to Sung Hun's loud exclamation.

Sung Hun and Ji Won both froze in their places as Suwon took in the view before him. Slowly his expression changed from confused and sleepy to one of embarrassment and cheekiness.

"What are you doing? Didn't I say something about not doing it in my room?" he yelled, grinning but still not pleased with the first view he was seeing after waking up.

Ji Won rolled his eyes. "We're not even doing anything", he said, at the same time prompting Sung Hun to get off of him.

Sung Hun stood up, followed by Ji Won who took his hand in his. Then Ji Won started guiding him towards the door.

"Even though I'm feeling very tempted to continued from where we left off, there really is something I need your help with", Ji Won said totally ignoring the glaring eyes on their backs.

Sung Hun had entirely forgotten that fact while they had been in bed. "Okay, Hyung", he replied and let Ji Won lead out of the room.

Sung Hun was sure he could hear Suwon mutter something along the lines of 'did nothing my ass' as they exited the room.

************

Sung Hun was sitting on one of the kitchen stools, waiting for the others to drag themselves to the kitchen. Ji Won had left a while back after briefing him on the situation. According to what Ji Won had told him, the company wanted them to come to the studio by 10 a.m but since Ji Won had promised his family to spend time with them he wasn't going. Sung Hun had promised to cover for Ji Won while he was away because Sung Hun believed that Ji Won deserved to spend some time with his family. Sung Hun and the others were going to the studio, or at least they would be if the others weren't still half asleep.

After a while of just sitting around, his bandmates started to crawl in the kitchen one by one. All of them were probably annoyed by the early call, Sung Hun wasn't pleased with it either since it would have been their morning off.

"Okay, spill it out Hoony. Why did you wake us up?" Jiyong asked as they had all settled around the kitchen table.

Sung Hun took a deep breath. "Okay, guys. The company ordered us to be at the company at 10 a.m since we have the new album still in preparation. The manager called Ji Won Hyung."

"Wait", Jaeduck said, "Where's Ji Won anyway?"

The others also noticed his absence in the table and looked questioningly at Sung Hun.

"He's.. Ji Won Hyung has other plans and won't be coming", Sung Hun said, not entirely truthfully informing the others about Ji Won's whereabouts.

But Jai Jin wasn't satisfied with Sung Hun's answer.

"If we have to drag ourselves to the studio then so should our leader too."

"Hyung has personal matters to attend to. Don't worry Jai Jin Hyung, I'll take the full responsibility about this", Sung Hun replied. Sung Hun could take care of Ji Won's absence, he was sure of it. He wouldn't let the others get in any trouble, especially Ji Won, if there was something he could do about it.

"If you say so", Jai Jin said, a bit sceptical. Then Jaeduck opened his mouth,

"I'm sure Hyung wouldn't leave if it wasn't important. We'll help you to keep his secret Sung Hun-ah", he said reassuringly.

"Yeah, Hyung is a good leader. He's always helping us out so now it's our turn to return the favor", Suwon agreed and Jiyong nodded along. Even Jai Jin couldn't argue with that and nodded his head.