Teen Wolf Texts

By JenaeHughes

The Packs Texts/Group Chats Characters: Scott Stiles Allison Lydia Hayden Mason Liam Derek Theo Kira and Malia More

Group Chat
Group Chat
Group Chat
Group Chat
Group Chat.
Stiles and Kira private chat
Group Chat.
New Group Chat.
Group Chat
New Member Of The Group Chat
Derek and Stiles private chat
Sterek Group Chat.
Group Chat.
The Sterek Chat!
Chats Sterek.
Stiles and Kira's plans.
Stiles and Derek private chat
plan3 and plan4
Plan4
The Ships Are About To Sail.
Derek's Text to Stiles.
A/N
Finding A Lost Hale.
Gone.
Tears and Goodbyes.
A Stolen Life
A Silent Scream.
Fixing a broken pack.
A/N
Fixing a broken pack. (part two.)
Fixing a broken pack (part three)
Fixing a broken pack. (part four)
Back.
The group chat is back in business.
School.
Pack Meeting.
The Real Story.
Secret Town.
New Members Of The Family.
A Missing Pack.
If You're Going Through Hell Keep Going.
A Sacrificed Light To Kill The Shadows.
A Tortured Mind.
The Demon Is Out Of The Bag.
A/N
Unknown Number.
The Wedding.
I do.
Drowning In Nightmares.
When Hell Freezes Over.
His Firey Fate.
Sacrificed Heart For A Broken Soul.
What A Day To Get Married!
A/N.
A/N

Forgotten.

758 26 9
By JenaeHughes

Stiles' POV.

I wake up with a groan, as I slowly open my eyes. I squint my eyes, blinded by the light. Slowly I stand to my feet and study my surroundings.

"Do you know where you are?" I heard a voice say, "No." I choke out with a raspy voice. Kate walks out from behind the shadow, looking at her feet with a smile.

"Look around." She tells me. I then continue to study the room, seeing only rows of benches. "Are we..." I pause, "in a train station??"

She smiles, looking up at me with a confident smirk before asking, "Have you ever heard of the wild hunt?" I scrunch my eyebrows and run a hand through my hair, looking at her.

"Horsemen doomed to ride a storm for eternity." I whisper in a questioning tone. "Yes, but what do they do?" She asks. "Take people." I tell her.

"And erase them from existence. No trace of memory. No trace of anything." She explains.

I sit down on one of the benches, confusion clouding my mind. My heart jumping at the sudden voice coming from behind me, and the extra pair of eyes burning into the back of my head.

"I think it's time to get this show on the road." My head spins around, seeing Rowena leaning against a wall.

"Boys!" She yells. Causing two men to appear both holding one of my arms. I struggle against their grip, failing to break myself free of their hold, when both Rowena and Kate are standing in front of me, Rowena holding a small wooden box, one I recognize immediately.

"No! No, please! Please don't do this!!" I yell, "You don't know what you're doing!!" They both share a look, confident in what they're about to do. "Oh, I think we know exactly what we're doing." Kate says.

"You won't be able to control him!" I warn. Only bringing smirks to their faces.

"We'll be just fine." Kate says, "It's you who will be in trouble." She finishes. "Derek will find me! He'll save me!" I assure, myself more then them.

"Not if he doesn't remember you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derek's POV.

Everyone is standing around the table, waiting for me to tell them why I called a pack meeting. "Okay! Listen up!" I yell, grabbing their attention, "There's a new threat to Beacon Hills." I inform, "I've talked about this with Kira, because her mom knows more about this then any of us. Kira! You wanna take over from here?" I ask.

Giving me a simple nod, she takes my place in front of the pack. "It's called a Nogitsune. It's a fox spirit that feeds off chaos, strafe and pain. It's extremely dangerous, and the only thing I know of that can stop it, is if you kill it." She takes a breath, then releasing it in the form of a sigh, "But this spirit possesses a human body."

I step forward, taking a breath, "It seems to have taken over a teenager boy." I then lay out a picture so the whole pack could see, "Have any of you seen this boy in school?" I ask.

"No, I've never seen him." Malia says. "Neither have I" Isaac finally joining in on the conversation. We then turn to Lydia. "Lydia?" She hesitates, but soon replies with, "No."

They all say the same thing, until we get to the last person. Scott. He looks at the picture, curiosity and confusion in his eyes, when suddenly he says a simple "No." And shakes off the wonder.

I look at the picture, holding it close. Wondering how a person I've never seen before, could look so familiar. I drop the picture on the table, and silence the voice in the back of my head telling me I've seen this boy before.

"I know where he's going to be tonight. We'll take him by surprise, and then take care of him all together." I inform, "Do not hesitate! He's very dangerous!" Kira says.

"What about the boy?!" Scott asks with sympathy for him in his tone. "My mom said he's already gone." Kira says. "I'm sorry Scott, but we can't save everyone." I tell him.

"Alright! Everyone be there by eight." I say, and with that they give a nod and leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Time skip to eight at night)

Derek's POV.

We walk up to the clearing, for some reason this place giving me a shiver but I soon shake it off and continue down the path, the pack not far behind.

There's a voice in the back of my head telling me I've been here before, but once again I shake it off.

We get to the clearing and see the boy standing in the middle. With his back facing us he says, "Oh, this is gonna be fun!"

He turns around, a grin slapped on his face sending chills up and down my spine. "Who are you controlling?!" I ask. It looks up at me, and slowly starts walking towards me. "You really don't recognize him? You really don't remember me?" He asks. "I've never seen you before in my entire life."

He simply smirks, now standing right in front of me. "Wow." He says, "I guess I didn't make myself known all to well." He whispers in a soft tone. "Good thing I get a do over!"

He snaps his fingers, and men with masks of silver and skin of black smoke appear out of thin air. And then the war begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles' POV.

They don't remember me. They're going to kill me. Or worse, I'm going to kill them.

I watch as this war breaks out in front of me. Watching out of my own eyes, but being controlled by a shadow of pain, one I thought I lost.

"Everyone has it, but no one can lose it. What is it Stiles?"

His voice rings in my head. I watch as Isaac gets cut in the stomach with a sword. Allison helping him. Lydia using her scream to defend herself. Derek fighting off five at once. As they all seem to keep appearing.

I search for Scott and see him getting closer to me. He finally fights his way to me, and grabs my shirt in his fist. He puts his claws to my stomach, ready to kill. When he stops and looks at me with confusion.

"Scott, do it. Do it Scott!" I yell. When suddenly one of the oni throws a sword to the Nogitsune, who uses my body and mind to catch it.

"Scott! Kill him!" I scream. Then in that moment he gabes the sword into Scott and twists it.

"Yeah, you feel that?!" The Nogitsune says, "Wolfsbane!"

"SCOTT!!!!" I scream, causing everything around me to shake. I shut my eyes and let the tears flow, but when I open my eyes again, I'm in control.

I drop to my knees, my best friend, my brother in my arms. "Scott look at me! Keep your eyes open!" I tell him, "You can't die! You're Scott McCall! You can't die!!" I yell, "Because you're to strong to let a sidekick like me kill you!"

He looks at me, the light slowly draining from his eyes. "Stiles??" He asks, "Yeah bud! I'm here. Okay? I'm with you, now you just gotta stay with me."

Everyone is staring at us, as I yell for someone to call an ambulance. Isaac scatters to get his phone, but soon has an ambulance on the way.

"Stiles," Scott pauses, "fight him." I look down at him, tears staining my cheeks, "Scott please!" I tell him. "And Stiles?" He says, "Yeah buddy?" I ask, "remember when I told you we were nobody? Back at the Motel?" I nod, "Thanks for being a nobody with me."

"And one more thing Stiles." He says, "I'm glad you said hi in that sandbox." He smiles, "Me too Scotty." I say.

I watch as his eyes close and his body goes limp in my arms. "Scott!" I yell, "Scott no! Come on! Wake up Scott!! Wake up!"

Derek slowly comes walking over, everyone in complete and total shock, as he rests his hand on my shoulder.

I sit there crying as I fight the demon inside of me. I rise to my feet and hold out my arm. "Bite me." I say.

Derek just stands there looking at me with shock. "It could kill you." I shake my head, anger in my eyes, "I don't care. Why does it matter to you anyway, you don't remember me."

"Of course I do. I didn't before, but I do now. I've felt like somethings been missing. And now I know, it's you, it's always been you. Stiles Stilinski. My mate."

"I said bite me Derek!! Kill him!" I yell, "Not if it means to kill you!" He yells in replie.

"I have another idea!" He says. Before I know it his claws are in the back of my neck, and all I can see is darkness.

But even though my mind has two people beside myself running around in it. I still keep reminding myself of one thing.

'I just killed my best friend, my brother. And there's nothing I can do to bring him back.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Please don't hate me....

I know I just killed off Scott, and I know that I'm a horrible person....it keeps me up at night 😜 lol

And btw, if you're wondering where Sam and Dean are that will be kinda explained in the next chapter.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!! Gotta hop! byee! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 178 71
Scott Stiles Liam Derek Theo Isaac
2.2K 91 41
Follow the adventures of the newly formed pack where they try to keep beacon hills safe from the uprising supernatural events. →ALPHA PACK →NOGITSUNE...
88.6K 2.9K 30
Stiles father John gets killed in the line of duty, but Stiles knows the truth. He knows it was supernatural. (They live in New York.) Sam and Dean a...
3.2K 37 26
Brooke Stilinski is a regular at Beacon Hills High School, along with her best friends since she was the age of one, Scott McCall and and her brother...