Lethal (Harry Styles)

By felicitynarry

Everyone knows that bad girls have more fun. Take, for example, Zoey Clark. She uses far too much make up, h... More

Lethal
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Sequel / Perilous

chapter 10

9.1K 255 10
By felicitynarry

I heard pots making noises in the kitchen.

That was what woke me up on this more or less uneventful Sunday.

Uneventful as in boring. I didn't have any plans and thought about staying in bed all day and watching reruns of Desperate Housewives. That show taught me more than school ever will.

Speaking of school... I still had an essay to write.

I groaned in annoyance and threw my blanket aside. Time to get up.

My eyes flickered to my alarm clock. It was only 10am. Who the hell was awake at 10am? And why the fuck couldn't that person be quiet?

My footsteps very barely audible as I walked across the cold ground to our kitchen, my feet bare and my pajama practically see-through.

"Mornin'," I murmured, my voice still thick of sleep.

"Hey Zo," my sister greeted me, way too happy this early in the morning. She held a pot in her hands and put it in our cupboard. The dishwasher was left open, clean dishes ready to be packed away. That was what woke me up then.

I went over to help her. In a matter of minutes we put everything in the right place and sat down at our big kitchen table. Seriously, that table was big enough to hold 10 people.

My eyes widened at the sight of pancakes, strawberries, bacon and scrambled eggs. The toaster was on the counter and my favorite jam, strawberry, was on the table as well.

"What crime did you commit?" I asked, highly alert.

Phoebe's face fell. "I thought you could need this after your adventurous night," she said, not meeting my eyes.

"About that," I began but Phoebe interrupted me. "You left your donuts at the cinema but I brought them home! Yay!"

"Donuts?" I asked, momentary forgetting the problem on hand. "Oh right!" I grinned, remembering that I complained to Harry about forgetting the donuts yesterday.

My sister sighed in relief. She tugged her brown hair behind her ears. "So, you're not mad?"

"For tagging me along to the cinema and setting up a blind date with Harry?"

"Yeah..."
"I would give you hell for it but I'm quite tired and hungry and I actually had a good time."
"Wait, what?" Phoebe's brown-green eyes looked at me, slightly confused. "Did you just say you had a good time?"
"I'm not going to repeat it, sissy," I shrugged, filling scrambled eggs and bacon on my plate before I made my way over to the toaster. Phoebe and I waited in silence for the toast to finish.

I nearly jumped three feet in the air when it bounced out of the toaster, making a little pang.

Phoebe laughed, her eyes shining with amusement.

I sat back down at the table when another thought accrued me. "Are mom and dad still asleep?"

"Nope," Phoebe replied. "They're on their way to Eric and Nicole's."

Eric was my dad's brother. Their house was two hours away.

"So... we're all alone today then?"

Phoebe nodded. We finished our breakfast in silence and quickly cleaned the table.

I made my way over to the bathroom, taking a quick shower. Although it was supposed to be an uneventful day, I didn't dare to look down-and-out. I applied my usual amount of make-up and covered my lashes in black color. I went for the "natural look", not using any eyeliner. At least I thought that's what you'd call "natural".

Satisfied with my appearance, I went back to bed in grey jogging pants, a black top and with a bowl of cereal in my hands. I couldn't watch tv without anything to eat. Don't judge me.

I made it just in time, Desperate Housewives about to start.

I was really engrossed when Mike pointed a gun at Paul. He couldn't shoot him! That would only cause trouble and then-

My thoughts were running wild and I didn't even notice Phoebe entering my room until she stood right in front of Mike and Paul. Figuratively spoken, of course.

"Zo! You have a visitor." On that note, she left the room, leaving me alone with none other than Louis.

"Hey," I said, smiling widely and running up to hug him.

He wrapped his strong arms around me, returning my smile. "Hello there, pretty girl. Long time no see."
I nodded, quickly disentangling myself. I closed the door and turned the key, just in case Phoebe wanted to check in on us or Theresa made an appearance out of the blue.

I hadn't even turned around when Louis' arms wrapped around me once again, his lips close to my ears. "I've missed you." His lips travelled down my neck, leaving soft kisses on my skin.

I turned around in his embrace, reached up and met my lips with his. He responded immediately.

His tongue slid across my bottom lip, waiting for me to open my mouth enough to let it slip in. And I did.

The taste of him was intoxicating, driving me forward—past the point of no return. My hands found his hair and his found my cheek, pulling me into him as our kiss deepened. I could smell smoke on his hot breath but it didn't disturb me in any way.

I broke our kiss and reached for the buttons on his shirt and quickly moved to undo them. Louis' soft eyes watched me as I lifted his green shirt up, revealing his tanned chest. My hands travelled across the ink on his skin, still irritated by the new tattoo. "It Is What It Is," I said, my fingertips retracing the flourish writ. Beautiful.

I was caught off guard when Louis tugged my pants down in one swift motion, using my enthrallment for his own good.

I quickly stepped out of them, taking Louis' hand in mine and dragged him to the bed. I pushed him down on the mattress and climbed on top of him, unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them down, leaving him in only his black boxer shorts.

Crossing my arms in front of my stomach, I grabbed the hem of my top and got rid of it. Louis' hands went up my back, pulling me down to him. I laid on his chest for about two seconds before he rolled us over, his strong arms supporting him above me, encasing me. He unclasped my bra and tossed it aside.

Those blue eyes gazed down at me, lust filling them. A moan escaped my lips as he began to suck softly on my skin.

I put my hands down to his boxers but stopped mid-track. His right hand found one of my breasts and squeezed it firmly. He rolled the nipple between his hands and I could feel my panties getting wetter by the second.

Louis leaned down to kiss me again, our tongues fighting for dominance. My hands finally got rid of his boxers, his long and hard friend seemed to smile at me.

My pants left my skin as well, leaving both of us completely naked. Louis reached forward and took one of my dangling breasts in his mouth, sucking on it fiercely and biting my nipple gently.

I gasped in pure bliss as I threw my head back in pleasure. His other hand found my other breast and he kissed down my stomach, his legs supporting his weight.

My hands reached beside me, opening my bedside cabinet and taking out a condom.

Louis captured my lips with his once again as he reached down and began rubbing circles gently on my clit. I gasped slightly at the contact and fumbled to open the little yellow package with my fingers.

Louis grinned down at me. "Banana?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

I shrugged and smiled in victory, pulling the condom out of the package and slowly uncoiling it on his dick. I heard him take a deep breath.

I softly wrapped my small hands around his length, stroking up and down.

Louis shifted slightly, my hands losing their grip. He met my eyes before my hips met his and he pushed into me in one swift motion, filling me completely and causing a sensation that made my eyes roll back in my head.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds before I opened them again. He held my gaze before pulling out of me and pushing back in again harder and faster than before. The pleasure was so immense I couldn't take it.

He moved tantalizingly slow at first before gradually picking up speed. He reached down, taking my full breasts in his hands while he continued his motions. I reached up, wrapping my arms around his neck and running my hands gently down his back and up to his chest, tracing the tattoo again.

He continued to thrust into me, his movements becoming faster yet. I dug my nails into his back and moaned.

I reached up and pushed his soft brown hair from his face, running my hand gently along his jaw as he held my gaze.

He hit me again, deeper and harder this time.

I felt myself getting close. He watched my eyes for a moment before reached down and rubbed my clit in quick circles.

Louis pressed his lips down in an eager kiss, his hands travelling up to my breast, squeezing gently. I felt the tension building. My walls clenched around his throbbing member, soft moans leaving my lips.

He didn't stop thrusting into me, going faster and deeper than before, letting me ride out my orgasm. Soon enough I felt him finally release inside of me, giving me one last thrust before pulling out and collapsing next to me on the mattress.

We laid like this for a few minutes, letting our breaths return to normal before slowly getting up to get dressed again. Louis watched me climb into my jogging pants again, a smile on his lips.

He slowly made his way over to me, pushing me gently against the door, grabbing my wrists in one of his hands and turning the key with his other hand. He leaned down and kissed me swiftly on the lips.

I smiled up at him, my back pressed to the door.

"I have to go now but I'll come back soon," he promised me. I nodded, still smiling.

Louis slowly opened the door. I could hear a little commotion outside and stepped outside into the corridor to see what was going on.

The front door shut close with a pang, indicating that it has been shut a bit too forcefully. Phoebe sighed and out of the corner of my eyes I saw her dragging Adrian into the living room, oblivious to Louis and me standing down the corridor in front of my room. Weird.

I pushed the uneasy feeling off my mind and followed Louis to the front door. He stepped outside and turned around once again, giving me one last kiss before he walked down the path to his car, leaving me standing on the porch in only my jogging pants and a black top and a small smile on my lips.

Louis' head turned to the right, watching a black car - that seemed quite familiar but I couldn't put my finger on why it seemed like I've seen it before - drifting off before he followed its path.

______________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
44.8K 1.6K 59
Book 3 of the series Book 1: Always You Book 2: Fighting Fate 6 years have passed since you last lived through the lives of Hailey Hayes and Ha...
23.9K 614 7
hello this never happened in the org webtoon this is completely made up by me and my mind :b the pictures and webtoon is not mine I found the pictur...
77.9K 2.3K 37
-Harry Styles Fan Fiction- June Fitzpatrick is brazen and sure. She's driven, yet wild. Innocent, yet feisty. Scheming, and frankly, bossy. Imaginati...