« locked with the fuckboy » j...

By taehyungssexyback

Being locked alone in the classroom everyday with the fuckboy wouldn't be THAT bad, right? Or would it? ❝Do y... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
✞ Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
✞ Chapter 7
✞ Chapter 8
✞ Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
✞ Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
✞ Chapter 20
✞ Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
✞ Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
✞ Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
author's note // rant
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
✞ Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55*
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
will start writing chapter 57
Chapter 57
discontinuing (?)

Chapter 11

33.9K 1.1K 1.4K
By taehyungssexyback

Jungkook's POV

Princess: Why were you uncomfortable anyways?

[Sent 09:34]

I sat quietly while Kaylia was trying to look at what I'm doing.

Me: My seatmate is making me uncomfortable

Princess: Good luck with that.

Me: How can I-

I was about to give her a reply when Mr Jung snatched my phone away.

"Jeon Jungkook, no phones in my classeu. You know the rules." he said, crossing his arms.

Suddenly, he was curious and decided to peek at who I'm texting.

"And who may this be?" he looked at the contact name.

"Mr Jung, I-"

"Princess?" he read in confusion.

The whole class snickered at me and my face flushed crimson red.

I shifted my gaze towards Jiyeon who facepalmed herself.

"Hmm, who's princess?" he thought loudly, looking at the ceiling.

"Jeon Jungkook, why are you texting your English teacher in the middle of math class. What's his name again? Ah ne, it's Mr Kim Seokjin if I'm not mistaken."

"Uh, seonsaengni-" I was rudely interrupted again.

"Ah, Miss Park. What do we have here?" Mr Jung slowly approached Jiyeon before snatching her phone too as well.

He examined our chats and he realised that we were chatting in class.

"Miss Park, Jeon Jungkook. No texting or flirting in my class, please. Detention after school today."

Jiyeon sighed and her face was suddenly gloomy.

"And Mr Jeon," Mr Jung turned to me.

"Stop with your kink." he whispered.

It looks like Jiyeon heard it because she looked at me, although she didn't laugh or even smile.

We both sat down after Mr Jung's lecture and whenever I would peek at her every once in a while, she wouldn't even look at me at all.

"Oppa~" Kaylia cooed beside me.

I just looked at her blankly before turning back to listen to Mr Jung.

It really makes me guilty whenever I think how much trouble I've gotten Jiyeon into today.

Sorry princess, it's the only way I can get your attention.

I don't know my feelings for her, I'm confused.

One time I like her the next thing I know I have the urge to annoy her.

Or is it to get her attention again?

Jiyeon's POV

I sat quietly in my seat while taking a peek at Taehyung every once in a while.

That's because I think he was talking to himself but I'm not really sure what it's about.

Well probably I would've known if I did understand him but unfortunately I didn't.

"Psst, Taehyung."

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing?"

"What do you mean what am I doing? I'm listening to Mr Jung."

"I mean what are you mumbling?"

"Hmm, well. Uhh, nothing."

"Are you learning Japanese?"

"..."

"Chinese?"

"..."

"Well definitely not Korean cause I don't understand anything you just said."

He just looked at me without any response before he took out this stuffed lion out of his bag.

"Captain Lion, why is she talking to me asdfghjkl.."

Basically,that was the only thing I heard and the rest were gibberish.

He continued talking to 'Captain Lion' when I interrupted him.

"Who brings stuffed toys to school?"

"I do."

"How are you even a fuckboy?"

"..."

Here we go again.

"I mean like why are you even friends with Jungkook?"

"What are you trying to tell me? I have friends too, you know."

"That's not what I meant."

"I don't want to be sad and lonely."

"Okay, but-"

"Captain Lion would be the only friend I have."

"I know that but what I meant was-"

"Fuckboys have friends too."

"Aish, I get it-"

"You want me to be a loner?"

"No, that's not what I'm sayi-"

"You're such a rude friend."

"Oh my God, Kim Taehy-" I annoyingly said somehow with a louder tone.

"Miss Park, what did I say about interrupting my class?"

"I'm sorry."

"If this happens again, I'll have to report this to the principal."

"Sorry Mr Jung, it won't happen again."

"It better not." he rolled his eyes.

"You deurty woteur." he mumbled but he thought that I couldn't hear it because I didn't react.

Speaking of trouble, I have detention with Jungkook.

It's all because of Jungkook and his kink that got me into this.

Well partly my fault too cause I responded but if only Jungkook could be less annoying.

It's the first time I get into trouble like this and I don't want to get into more trouble.

I think the only way is to just stay away from him.

Yeah, I'll do that.

It's best for me and for him and plus, my mom's just going to beat my ass up if she finds out.

~~

The lesson is finally over and it was break time already.

I went to the canteen area and it looks like Jungkook was following me, so I went outside.

When I went outside, Jungkook followed me there too.

The only thing left to do was run so I did, but Jungkook ran after me too.

"Yah, Jiyeon! Where are you going?" he caught up with me and held on to my waist.

I struggled out of his grip but then it was too strong so I dragged my feet across the floor and he was walking with me.

"Somewhere you can't find me."

"Hey princess, wait up."

"I told you.. to stop.. calling me that." I struggled to talk because it was hard to walk when he's holding on to me.

"No I won't sto-"

"Stahb it."

(A/N: INSERT JIN'S VOICEU 😂😂😂)

"Park Ji-"

"Jungkook, I am begging you. Please just stop following me." I said, finally stopping from walking.

"Tell me one reason why I should leave you alone."

"Jungkook, it's best for you and me. Enough of trouble, please. Besides, we've known each other for a week and that's all, so stop clinging on to me."

"Why can't I-"

"Why bother following me? You got so many... sluts there with you who are obviously more interested to do it with you so stop following me."

"But they're not-"

"Jungkook, why me?"

"Because I like you, arasse-"

"Stop toying with me." I said, squirming out of his grip and walking away.

(A/N: HI CHINGUDEUL~ SORRY FOR THE SEMI-LONG WAIT BUT HERE'S THE UPDATEEEEEEE! AAANNNDDD I'VE REALISED 90% OF ARMYs ARE BYUNTAES (INCLUDING ME OFC) BECAUSE THIS BOOK GOT MORE READS THAN MY SEQUEL WHICH WAS WRITTEN MANY MONTHS BEFORE SO HAHA.. ANYWAYS, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVENT NOTICED, MY USERNAME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO @taehyungssexyback FROM @KimTaehyung_Army_95.. THANKSEU FOR YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS BYEEEEEEE!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.4K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
200K 11K 62
Everyone nicknamed him the Street Killer, not because he was a murderer but because he could take a man's dreams and crush them all in one night in t...
250K 8.2K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...
319K 12.1K 27
❛❛Thank you, Mister Jeon. You saved me tonight.❜❜ College life in a very dangerous village but a Professor that is willing to protect you from it. |...