Adopted By All Time Low

By milk_fry

(This contains triggering and mature content, and I do my best to put trigger warnings up.) Twelve year old B... More

Chaper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Character Ask!
Chapter 16
Character Ask! (Answers)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N: I Got Tagged
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Joke Chapter By METALLICA_GIRL18
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
A/N: I Got Tagged...Again
A/N: Live Streams
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
A/N (I'm Sorry)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
A/N: WHATS UP FUCKERS
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
A/N❤️

Chapter 13

2K 63 88
By milk_fry

(A/N: I edited that. I don't know why, it just felt right. I'm not sorry👌)

"City and state you grew up in. You have one minute. Go!" I said. They listed and it went on for two hours. I didn't answer and Alex asked.

"I don't really remember a lot. I remember moving to New Haven. It's a place in Indiana but that's it. Lemme ask Casey, he might know." I sent a text and went back to the conversation.

"What was the most recent illegal thing you did?" I asked. Everyone turned to Jack.

"She said she was twenty two!" He yelled. I looked at Alex and he explained.

"It was about a week before this tour and we were at the bar and pretty much shit faced . That there Jacky was feeling all hot and bothered down there so he picked up this girl and went back to the house in his car that we all rode in. Rian, Zack, and I got a cab and when we got there, the girl was gone and Jack was freaking out. Wanna tell em why, Jack?" He sighed.

"I forgot to, uh, cloak the joker before I poked her, and when I'm drunk, I can't really 'stop my stream.' (Alex said something about his pull out game being weak.) When we were done with that she said something about that night being her new favorite high school memory so that's when I started freaking out because she told me she was twenty two. So, I guess that's the story of how a sixteen year old girl ran off with forty bucks, chicken seasoning for Ramon noodles, and my autograph." He summed up.

"Sixteen? How do you confuse a sixteen year old for a twenty two year old?" I asked.

"She looked really um, 'grown up,' and like Alex said, we were shit faced." He stated. I shook my head at him.

"Hey busses are loaded. We're ready when you are." Juliet said. I looked at Taylor. I didn't want to leave. I like Taylor, I want to stay here and hang out with him.

"You're leaving now?" He asked. I looked up and nodded. He kissed me for what felt like forever. He pulled me close and held me. His phone rang and he answers it.

"Yeah...alright....sure. Bye."

"It was my cousin. He wants me out in the parking lot. I guess I'm leaving too." He gave a small smile. He hugged me one last time as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Goodbye, Blake." He turned and walked out the doors. I didn't know what to think.

"We should get going." I said. I picked up my last bag and waited on everyone else. I stood by Alex as he signed out of the hotel thing and we walked out to the bus together. We laid down on my bunk and he asked me about my favorite memories. I told him about the ones with my mom and how I met Mikey and Gerard.

"I met Shawn Mendes." I said.

"Wait when was this?!" He asked. I told him everything.

"I don't know how things work, but don't you go to family before an adoption center or foster care?" He asked.

"You're supposed too, but my aunt was sick, Eric had college classes and a very time consuming job. He would party any time he got so he wasn't a very good choice, my dad...well I don't know him and CPS couldn't find him. I didn't have any grandparents so I was taken to an adoption center." I explained. He nodded.

"This tour would have been so boring without you." He told me. I smiled.

"So what made you want to adopt a kid anyway?"

"Well, were we're drunk the night before and started writing stuff down on a piece of paper. I don't remember a whole lot but according to my search history, I was looking up adoption sites. I found the paper sitting on the kitchen table and it had a bunch of notes on it. The guys and I went over it and thought it was a good idea so we dressed up in hoodies and glasses and came to get you." He said.

"I thought you had to be approved and stuff?"

"Oh we did. Someone came by and started checking stuff off of a list and said we were free to adopt. So we went and adopted you. "

"But why me? Why wouldn't you want someone younger?" I asked.

"Well, with younger kids, you have to lie to them about parents until they get older and I guess drunk me didn't like that idea. Drunk me is smart. I should listen to him more often. But I wanted you because according to the interwebs, you seemed pretty cool. We just wanted to interview you to make sure you fit your description." He said.

"Dude this isn't Tinder. All of the information and stuff is 100% real." I laughed.

"Well we didn't know that." He said there were several minutes of silence.

"So did you like our little surprise?" Alex asked.

"Like? That's an understatement. I sang with Cody freaking Carson. Do you know how many times I've dreamt about that moment? That was probably the second or third best thing to happen in my life." I said.

"I'm glad you liked it, but it's actually Charles." Said a voice behind me. I saw that it was Cody and my face tinted red.

"Charles?" I questioned.

"Yeah. It's my middle name." He said. The only thing running through my mind was that peck on the cheek. Why did he kiss me?

"Sounded good at the time." Cody said.

"Uh-what?"

"You were thinking out loud again." Alex told me. Dammit.

"That wasn't in your head either." He said.

"ALEX I HAVE THE VIDEO HALF FINISHED COME LOOK AT THIS SHIT IT'S DOPE AS HELL!" Jack yelled, earning a bunch of 'shut ups.'

I started thinking about how calm Jack acts compared to-well, any other time. Maybe it's the tour, maybe it's maybelline. I've seen all the videos on YouTube, I've seen the straight to DVD things, I've read things on Tumblr, I've seen his snapchat stories! Where his crazy at?

Cody and I had a jam session while we played on Alex's Xbox. I was currently kicking his ass in a race to the pole on New Super Mario Bros.

"How the hell are you beating me? Wait, I want a yoshi horse too!" He complained.

"Alright, alright!" I said. I picked him up and threw him into the hole things. I shuffled toward the pole as his bubble chased after me. I popped him out and jumped into the flag pole.

"You," he paused to point at me, "are a dirty stinking cheater." He stated.

"I prevented you from dying." I said in defense. He shook his head and laughed. The bus came to a sudden stop and Rian came back.

"Hey man we're at the airport." Cody stood up and gave Rian a bro hug. Cody walked off the bus and I remembered something. I ran off the bus to catch up with him.

"Cody!" I called. He stopped and looked at me.

"Hey, I was wondering if I could get a picture with you."

"Uh, yeah sure." He said. I took out my phone and snapped a pic.

"Oh, and I got this for you." He said. He pulled out a bag and handed it to me.

"Thank you so much Cody. You should probably go before you miss your flight."

"Yeah. Well, bye Blake." He said.

"See you, Cody." He walked into the airport doors and I walked toward the bus. My only problem? It was moving.

"Shit!" I yelled. I ran as fast as I could but it wasn't fast enough. Our bus was leaving without me. I picked up the speed and made it to the bus closest to me. I started banging on it as hard as I could.

"What the fuck?" I heard Mike yell. He opened the window and looked out. He realized it was me attempting to race the bus.

"Stop the bus!" He yelled. The bus screeched to a halt and I heard four pairs of footsteps running toward the door. I was yanked on and was lifted onto the kitchen table thing.

"What the hell were you doing?" Vic asked.

"I was running with the bulls. What the hell did it look like I was doing? I had to tell Cody something important and I was heading back to the bus but it was kinda moving." I explained.

"Oh chica, ¿qué estabas pensando? ¡Alex va a estar muy preocupado! ¡esto es ridículo! Usted podría haber sido dejado atrás. Voy a ir a llamarlo." Vic ranted in Spanish.

( Translation: oh girl what were you thinking? Alex is going to be worried sick! this is ridiculous! you could have been left behind. I am going to go call him.)

"He'll be fine in a half hour. Wanna watch a movie?" Mike asked. I nodded.

"Harry potter?" He asked. Tony busts in through the door looking like a badass gangster thug.

"Star Wars!" He plopped on the couch. They started going back and forth. Jaime snuck into the room and put a disc into the thing. I quickly realized what the theme song was and sang along....well, more like screamed.

"TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURLES!

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!

HEROES IN A HALF SHELL! (TURTLE
POWER)

Here we go it's the lean green ninja team

On the scene cool teens doing ninja things

So extreme out the sewer like laser beams

Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings

Can't stop these radical dudes

The secret of the ooze made the chosen few

Emerge from the shadows to make their move

The good guys win and the bad guys loose

Leonardo's the leader in blue

Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through

Donatello is the fellow has a way with machines

Raphael's got the most attitude on the team

Michaelangelo he's one of a kind and you know just where to find him when it's party time

Master Splinter taught them everything skill they need

Be one lean incredible team

Teenage mutant ninja turtles!

Heroes in a half shell! (Turtle power!)"

I got looks like I was crazy.

"Don't look at me like that, teenage mutant ninja turtles it amazing." I said.

"Um-" Tony started.

"You don't get to talk. Watch your brothers on the tv." I told him. Mike and Jaime choked on laughter. Vic came to watch with us. That included sitting on me.

"Vic get your butt off of me! You're gonna crush me!" I whined.

"Do you guys hear something?" I heard a chorus of no's and nope's.

"This chair feels weird." Vic said.

"Maybe you should try breaking it in." Mike suggested. I knew he was smirking. Next thing I know, Vic is grinding his but on me. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled us down so we were lying across Mike, Tony, and Jaime on the couch. I wrapped my legs around him and stared.

"I'm not letting you go." I told him. He squeezed me tighter.

"Neither am I." He said. Mike leaned over to tony and whispered something. He didn't think I heard it, but I did.

"Nice job whispering, Mike." I said.

"You heard that?"

"Heard what?" Vic asked.

"Nothi-" I cut Mike off.

"Mike said he'd ship us if there wasn't such a big age gap." I said.

"Oh, uh..." He blushed a bit. Mike laughed.

"Oooh Vic's blushing! Vic and Blake, sitting in a tree F-U-C-K-I.....shit." He said.

"Mike I'm thirteen!" I yelled.

"I forgot!" He yelled back. I just laughed it off and Vic buried his face in his hands. The bus stopped and the door opened.

"Blake?!" Rian called. There were four pairs of footsteps.

"She's sleeping." Jaime said. I quickly closed my eyes and Vic did the same. I felt them trying to pry me off of him but it didn't work.

"Hey, we're gonna steal him, ok?" I was attached to Vic's stomach and they dragged us off the bus by holding Vic's back and legs. We were set down onto my bunk and they left us alone. Vic took a picture of us and we started watching movies on my laptop.

"Home Alone?" I asked. He nodded. I put the disc in and pressed play.

"Who the fuck's watching Home Alone without me?!" Jack yelled from somewhere on the bus. He pushed the curtain back and stared at Vic and I.

"Move over." He said. He climbed in and clicked play. After a little while the movie was over and he turned to us.

"So are you guys like, a thing, or...?" He asked.

"For the love of God." I muttered.

"First it's Mike and Tony, now you?" Vic asked.

"I take that as a no?"

"No!"

"So it's a yes."

"No!"

"Ok, so Fuensakrth isn't real?" Jack questioned.

"Jack, we are not dating. She is thirteen, I'm twenty-seven. This isn't fanfiction."

"Speaking of fan fiction..." Jack trailed off. Oh no. I know where he was going with this. He took me off my bunk and held me upside down. He started tickling me until I couldn't breathe.

"That's for ruining my hopes and dreams." He said. Well alrighty then.

—/•\—

Hey Scouts! Sorry if the chapter was kinda boring. I might not update for the next few days because I have state testing and it sucks. There's a huge thank you to everyone who voted, it really means a lot to me. Well, I guess this is where I say goodbye. See ya later! (I mean, I won't actually see you but you know what I mean.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 632 28
Cognizant: Alive; Aware. ~ "And in real life, endings aren't always neat, whether they're happy endings, or whether they're sad endings." -Stephen Ki...
4.1K 172 32
Summer is the teen girl.A freak you may say and is adopted by Jack.When Jack takes Summer to their Forever home and meets Alex.Alex and Summer cant h...
163K 6K 35
12 year old Violet was a loner. She didn't need anyone, they didn't need her. She thought that was how she was going to live her life. But when Vi...
53.4K 1.2K 43
In which fourteen year old twins Violet and Tati have spent the last 9 years in this rich orphanage in Hollywood. Their dad abused them and their m...