That Ballah Love: Down For My...

By shantii14__

Cash, Gucci and the ballers are back. That Ballah Love: Down For my baller is the Sequel to " That Ballah Lov... More

That Ballah Love: Down For My Ballah
Chapter 1: Welcome me home
Chapter 2: Breaking Ways
Chapter 3: Starting New
Chapter 4: Trap Gods..Make this money
Chapter 5 ; New Plans
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7: Work In Progress
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10: Coming Through
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12: Let it out
Chapter 13: Why I do you Like I do
Chapter 14: Oooh Aaah
Chapter 15- Body Niggas
Chapter 16- Here we go
Chapter 17- Damnnn Now
Chapter 18: Fuck ups
Chapter 19- Hurting
Chapter 20- Exposing Secrets and Scums
Chapter 21- Im Trying...Give me time
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 22- Secrets and Surprises...
Chapter 23
Chapter 24- Im going to show you (Part 1)
Chapter 25- Im going to Show you ( Part 2)
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 30 - Worst Behavior
Chapter 29
Chapter 31 - Don't Make It Home
Chapter 32 - Expressing Emotions
Chapter 33 - Caught Up
Chapter 34 - Out the works.
Chapter 35 - Whats Done
Chapter 36 - Gionni's Birthday
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - First Day Of School
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42 ( PART 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49 (repost)
CHAPTER 50- SPARKS AND FLAMES
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 - Feelings
Chapter 52(PART 2)- Hurt Feelings
Chapter 52 (Part 3)- Aside Feelings
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 54(PART 2)- The Beef
Chapter 54(Part 3)
NOTE !!
Chapter 54 (Part 4)
WATTYS
Chapter 54 (Part 5)
Chapter 54 (Part 6)
IMPORTANT!!!!
ATTENTION
Amiris Book
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Yooooo
Chapter 57
Book 3
M. A. P

Chapter 27- Lost Soul

154K 2.8K 1.2K
By shantii14__

Raeven P.O.V

I searched around the room and found something then ran back to him pressing the shirt against the hole in his timple as more blood rushed out the other side.

Even though I knew I lost him...I still tried to save him.

If only I could have gotten here a few minutes earlier...just a bit quicker, I could have saved him..I was so close..and all this is my fault. Somebody is dead because of me..and im still right here living.

Sobbing uncontrobablly I called the police.

" 911 whats your emergancy? "

" My boy- this man has just commited suicide..i tried to stop the bleeding. Can you please send someone ? " I tried to control my cries to get the words out.

" Ma'am what the adress ? " I gave her Cam's adress and answered her questions before sending Cash a text and turning back to Cam. I heald him close to my chest and cried my eyes out.

I blammed myself.

It was my fault. I fucked with his heart, I did him wrong..I never loved any man as much as I loved him. This was my man...he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and I did a childish ass thing and hurt him and now he's gone.

I can't bring him back. There's 2 big ass holes through his timples..There is nothing I can do to make this better.

I don't know how long I sat there crying with him before I heard police sirens. Paramedics rushed in and pulled us apart before taking him from me.

I just killed a man.

*

*

*

*

Cash P.O.V

I directed the next mover...I was ready to be out of this damn house and into my home.

I was so freaking excited and happy about everything, I had anything I could have wanted. I remember after my mother got addicted then died..that point where I had nothing and started from the bottom, now im here with anything I possibablly could have wanted or dreamed for.

" Mama when we leavin' for the new house ? " Elle asked looking around.

I thought..Gucci texted me today and said we could go furniture looking today when he got back from the boys...so we'll have all of that.

" How does tomorrow sound ? "

" Great! " She yelled. I nod my head.

" Tomorrow it is, go make sure you tell the movers what to take babygirl " I tell her after kissing her head. I starred at her. My little sister was a beautiful little girl. And I know she was going to grow up to be even more beautiful. It makes me emotional when I look at her sometimes. " I love you, Carielle " I say as my eyes started to water up. She smiled at me brightly making me feel alot better.

" I love you too, momma " She tells me. She is my baby. " You okay? "

" Im fine..go let them know what to take " I tell her. She ran off to do as told and I pulled out my phone that was vibrating in my pocket.

Twinny<3: cam jus commited sucide im at himsj place

She really couldn't be serious. Thats not something to play about. I shot her a text and didn't get any reply. My hands were sweating and my knee's were getting weak...I know he didn't do this.

" Steph I have an emergancy, can you watch the kids " I say in a panick looking for my keys.

" I got them " She assures me. I tok out, out the door then to my Rover. Cam lived closer to me then to Rae's. As soon as I got into the car I quickly took off to his house to make sure this wasn't a joke..I just couldn't believe this was happening. It couldn't be happening. The 10 minute drive to Cameron's house only took me about 2 minutes..as soon as I hit his street my heart sunk as I seen all the police cars and ambulances. Even fire trucks...I hit the brakes and sent Gucci a text quickly telling him to get his ass over here for his cousin sakes before jumpping out and runing to the house.

" Are you family ? " The cop blocking the door ask.

" yes, im his girlfriends sister..I need to see on her " I pushed his chubby ass an ran inside. She was sitting with her knee's up to her chest crying..they were trying to talk to her but she wasn't having it. I ran to her and pulled her into me. She cried laying on my chest.

" I killed him, I broke his heart and now everyone has lost him because of my stupid mistakes...I never ment to hurt him, Cash. "

" Rae, I know. You're human you make mistakes. But Cam is a grown man, he chose this and did this on his own, this is never the choice for anything. He took the selfish way out and tried to solve the problems the selfish way " I tell her rubbing her back as I cried with her.

Ive known Cam for a very long time. Even though he was an asshole sometimes he was a nice guy, he didn't deserve to die.

" Cash, I-I was right in the hall when he pulled the trigger. I could have stopped him, if only I was a few minutes faster. I could have made sure none of this happen " She cried..I didn't know what to say. She was going through all of this and having to handle this..I knew this couldn't be easy.

" This is not your fault...Rae don't blame yourself. Cam made this choice "

" Im never going to forgive myself for this " She cried.

" I hear you, but for the baby inside of you...the innocent peice of life your carring you have to be strong. Raeven that baby needs you. It needs you not to overwhelm yourself or not to worry..it needs a strong mother. Baring a child is alot of work, and im going to be here with you every step of the way like you were me. " I tell her kissing her forehead. I patted her back.

Steph and Myan were not the only ones going to be in therapy.

She was going to need to see professionals and get some one to talk to about this. I can't imagine what she's feeling or whats going through her head.

" She did this ! Sh did this to my nephew, that bitch killed my boy its all her fault " I looked up as the police heald back and angry women. There was more people behind her trying to contain her but she was trying to break through and to us by the look at it. " It's all that nasty ho's fault he's dead. She a grimey bitch that can't be trusted! Throw her ass in jail, Raven is nothing but a no good nasty cheating hoodrat ho "

I couldn't believe what the hell was

going on. They were really trying to run up and fight this girl at a time like this.

She was already a mess and this was making things worst.

The police officers on scene were holding them back and trying to push them out. I stood and pulled Raeven up with me. This shit is crazy..

" Baby " I hear Gucci voice and he pushed past the officers coming to us.  Scooby and Zeek were right with him.

" Excuse me "I watched as the gurney with Cam's lifeless body came out past us. Raeven screamed and Zeek grabbed her.

" Cash you okay? " Scooby ask..everything got blurry and my knees got weak and thats all I remember before my knee's buckled and I fainted.

*

*

*

*

Gucci P.O.V

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!?!?!

Cam is really that good you don' murked yo own ass?

I mean, but then again I understand..if cash got pregnant with another man baby on me like that...boooooyyyyyyyyyyy.

But shit, I would have atleast killed him and her pregnant ass first.

Love will make you do crazy things.

" Cash you okay? " Scooby ask..I looked at her face and she was turning redish..before I could speak she dropped.

" Cash " I dropped down picking her up in a panick. " Cash get up " I tap her. She was burning up. All this shit made her faint, I really would have thought Raeven would be down first...by the look on her face when she covered her mouth, she had something else planned. She ran out the house with Zeek behind her.

I scopped Cash up into my arms.

" Is she okay? " A paramedic rushed to me.

" I- she fainted " He took her out my arms and quickly put her in one of the ambulances. Scooby and me got in with her.

" We're going to take her to get checked up at the hospital "

" Everything is straight right? " I question.

" Yeah, we're going to make sure. Her blood looks funny " He says..I didn't think fainting was that serious.

I nod my head and turned to Scooby. My cousin needed me more then she has ever right now, I know Cash would want me to be by herside because she's fine.

" Can you go with her ? " I ask him. I didn't want to leave her but Rae needs me the most.

" I got it..go check on Rae..Im bout to murk one of deads dude family if I hear them call her a ho one more time " He tells me.

It wasn't her fault. Why the hell were they blaming her for his death? He killed himself, his girlfriend didnt put the gun in his hand or pull the trigger.

I dapped him up before running over to my cousin. " Let me see her, man "I tell Zeek. He handed her over to me and she came into my chest. " Everything is going to be fine, Rae. Dude oviously had problems. This is out of your control. "

" Its my fault "

" Rae not its not. Don't let they ignornt asses make you think that. You ain't tell him kill himself " I say.

" Not techinally but basically " She sniifed.

" What? " Im confused as fuck. Between her and Cash..I don't know whats going on.

" Im pregnant and its not his..its zeeks. I didn't mean for this to happen, it was one time Gucci I swear. I messed up. He told me how much i ruined his life and that he hated me...he threw the engagement ring at me...I was going to come here sooner to talk to him, but I was scared..I never ment to hurt him, Gucci. I love him. This was never my intentions " I froze as she told me the story.

This shit was new to me, he did this shit because of her?

I mean, now I get why they blamming her..im not saying its not her fault...but the heart ain't shit to be played with...

LOVE WILL MAKE YOU DO SOME CRAZY THINGS

I thought...He had a motive behind this...now my cousin has to live with his guilt for the rest of her life.

" Rae, he is his own person. A grown as man. You didn't make him do this, don't blame yourself. He made this choice on his own " I explain patting her back.

" I need to speak to Cash..she's been the only one there for me..I need to speak to her " She says wiping her eyes.

I thought about, Cash knew this entire time.

I can't tell you, its Rae secret to tell

I was mad at her for something she had no sort of control over.

" She fainted and the emsa dude said her blood looked funny, they took her to the hospital " I say.

My day went from fucking great to horrrible in just fucking hours.

" She ight ? " Zeek ask.

" She's fine I bet " I shrug. A uniformed came over to us.

" We need her for questioning " He says.

" Can you do it ? "

" Yeah " She nods..I could tell by her face she just wasn't going to ever be herself again, this shit was going to change her forever.

She stood and went with the policeman.

He murked his own damn self because of a girl.

I mean, but then again I understand..if cash got pregnant with another man baby on me like that...boooooyyyyyyyyyyy.

But shit, I would have atleast killed him and her pregnant ass first.

Not just gon' punish myself.

" She is never going to be the same " I sighed.

" Who would "

" its sort of her fault " I admit..Not completely..but she played with the heart...thats not cool, people in love will do some crazy shit.

" No its not, she didn't kill his ass "

" She did fuck with the nigga mentally though, and don't lie and say she didn't " I look at him. She my cousin, I know she innocent and no matter what ima stand by her ass. " She was with that nigga and she fucked around and got pregnant, she talking about he had a ring and shit and all other stuff..she told him this and he fucked with her head. Im not saying everythis is her fault, shit, she didn't hand the nigga a gun and say go kill ya'self or pull the trigger he a grown ass man and thats the cowards way out. He did all that on his own, he could have got back at by fucking her cousin or somebody just left the relationship and situation all over and moved on with his life..im saying she played a role "

" He did that shit all on his own. Her, me nobody but his ass is to blame " He says.

" Who you yelling at!? Im saying the fucking facts, don't get mad. She had a role in the situation, thats the truth. She knows it...its not her fault but she had a role "

Why fucking get mad at me for being real? Thats just what it is.

Without other words he walked away from me and headed Rae's way with an attitude.

and I frankly don't give a fuck. I ain't Gucci if i ain't keepin' it a bill.

Take it how you want it, gee.

" Gret to horrible in fucking hours " I spoke shaking my head.

*

*

*

*

Scooby P.O.V

I sat in the room next to Cash. She was laid in the hospital bed..I was hungry as hell and I wanted a L..and I was confused as hell to whats going on.

" Don't ask " I told myself outside..because I might not want to the answer to whats going on.

" Why are you talking to yourself? " Cash voice scared the shit out of me making me jumpped. I turned and looked at her.

" Nigga don't be scarring me, thought you was a emergancy room ghost " I say making her laugh.

" ough " She says holding her chest as she kept laughing.

" it was nto that funny, ho " I mugged her.

" I missed you scoobydoo, i feel like its been so long " She says. I smiled.

" Let me come give you a hug, its been a while, chile " I say in my old woman voice. She was cracking up. I love making people laugh, especially Cash and Elle because they have like this unusual as not normal laugh..then if it gets really funny they accidently snorts. I got up and went to the bed and hugged her.

" You are something else " She says as I sat on the bed.

" Yall don't love me no more, be straight not calling a brother since yall convict ass boyfriends got let out the pen " I say frowning.

" Awee, im sorry bestfriend ! " She hugged me. Before the boys got out the girls called a nigga every day, I was always with them..shit because I stayed bored with out my niggas home, but since they been back them bitch ass niggas stole my bestfriends. " I missed you though man, these ho's be having you busy. "

" I know right ! " Wasn't no denying it. " Aye, what the hell happened? " I asked...she stopped laughing and sighed.

" Lets wait til' everybody else is here to dicuss it..because I don't want to have to keep answering them for Raeven...i don't even want to think about it..its hurting me " She says. I nod my head.

" Aye, strange blood " I laughed changing the subject.

" What? "

" They told Gucci when you fainted your blood looked funny so they were bringing you in " I say.

" Thats what happen? I just thougt Gucci over protective ass rushed me here because he acts like that "

" He's crazy over him some cash "

" Trueee "

" Y'all back together ? " I ask her..she started smiling. I rolled my eyes. " Y'all in love asses "

" You need to find love "

" Ho, I have trouble finding my damn keys when im ready to go. The hell I look like looking for love? Im Scooby get real "

" You crazy " She laughed. The doors opened and a cute ass nurse walked inside.

" How my breath smell ? " I wisper blowing it in Cash face..Another ho..and a working one at that, can you say this bitcch gon' take care of daddy?!?!

" Fine " she pushed my head away.

" Good afternoon, Mrs. Legend " The lady smiled.

" Hi "

" Im scooby " I entend my hand. She shook it.

" Nice to meet you " She tells me before turning back to cash. " Im Nurse Gia. Your doctor just left but he left me the information for you when you awoke "

" Whats wrong with me ? " Cash asked. " I mean I've been stressing a bit, but what does that have to do with my blood ? "

" You blood pressure was up..you've been stressing alot..and by the comfrimed blood test your also pregnant, did you know that? "

My mouth drooped and Cash face went red and she shook her head no...GUCCI BOUT TO BE A DADDY.....AGAIN!!!!!!!

Im a tell the whole world.

" I didn't know that "

" Do you take birth control ? "

" Not any more..but my boyfriend wraps up the last couple of times we had sex - "

" 99% preventive..theres always that one left..." Cash didn't say another word. " Congrads on the baby, Mrs. Legend. Im going to go get the copies for you, any questions? "

" No " Was all she said holding her head low. The nurse smiled once more before leaving the room

" Why you look so sad ? "

" Im fine " She lied. Well, damn wasn't today hectic.

" Gucci gonna frea- "

" Don't tell him, im not ready "

.

" What? " I ask.

" Don't you say a word...or you'll never be able to use that dick of yours the same " she pulled my by my shirt to her..My eyes got wide at her face. " Understand? " I nod my head.

" Pregnant what? Who? " I say..SHIT I LOST MY MEMORY.

" Exactly " She says.

Gucci gon' kill the both of us.

.

*****************************

Trouble, trouble, and R.I.P Cam I actually enjoyed his character ( thats bad becus i planned him doing this from the moment at the race track) evil me lol. Thanks for reading and please show me some love Xoxox

                      -- Shantii

-- Cam is gone

-- His family is upset

-- Gucci says Rae did have a part in this

-- Zeek won't believe him and is mad at the accousations.

-- What you think?

-- Cash is pregnant

-- And isn't telling Gucci

-- Scooby knows..is he going to spill the beans ????!!

VOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE

COOOMMMMMEEEENNNNNTTTTTTT

FAAANNNFOOOLLLLLOOOOWWWW

Goal:

850 Votes

120 Comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 2.3K 25
"I'm tired of feeling scared i don't wanna go outside knowing it's dangerous for me....can you just get out the streets!". *I don't think you underst...
226K 8.7K 30
Book 2...Book 1 is The Thug Next Door. Synopsis: Five year since the tragic prom incident sent Rico on a spiral back into a life of drugs, women, an...
486K 13.6K 31
19 year old Averi was a very quiet college student.she only payed attention to her work and her job and that's it. But what happens when she runs int...
4.3K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...