Trying (Nalu)

By xxfairytailtrashxx

Natsu and Lucy have been best friends since they were little children. Lucy and her welthy family had to move... More

Ch.1
ch. 2
ch.3
ch.4
ch.5
ch.6
Ch. 7
ch.8
ch.9
ch.10
ch.11
ch.12
ch.13
ch.14
ch.15
ch.16
ch.17
ch.19
sorry not an update.
ch.21
ch. 22
ch. 23
ch. 24
ch.25 (lemon chapter)
yo

ch.18

60 5 0
By xxfairytailtrashxx

Natsu.

I sat in my room with head phones in. Darkness filled the room as my sad music played into my headphones. Tears fell from my eyes as I looked at the ceiling.

"NATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSU!" I could hear that scream from my head phones. It was Luce. I raised down the stairs and out the house Luce and Cobra were their. Luce.

Cobra had her from the hair and a gun pointes to her head. "Come closer and she dies." He said and growled and Luce gave up and could nearly stand.

"Cobra I have you the money. Please give her back."

"Fine. She was a waste. And that kiss that we had were horrible! Have her!" He growled and pushed Lucy to me. He walked away but the cops had already came.

I looked at the blonde Beauty. I picked her up bridal style. "Luce. I'm so happy to have you back." I said and smiled. She hung onto me as I carried her threw the doors of my empty house.

I put her down on my bed as I ran to the bathroom. I had like a HUGGGGGGE bathtub I put nice warm water in their and a punch of bubbles.

"Luce go take a bath please. Here wear these." I said as she nodded and took the clothes I gave her. She ran to the bathroom and shut the door.

Bang! Bang! I walked to the door to find the cops. "Where's the girl?!". "Hold on! I'm her boyfriend!" I said as they pushed past me.

"Alright. Where is she?" They asked. "She is in the bathtub getting cleaned up." I said and they nodded. "What's her name?"

"Lucy Heartfilla." I said and they nodded. "Her father has been searching for her. He uh." He looked at their clipboard and gave me a paper.

"Pasted." I nodded. They left as I walked back to my room. "EKKKKKK!" A water slasp was heard. I ran to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Luce are you alright?"

"C-cat! Cat! Cat!" Luce said and opened the door to see her with amy t-shirt on. She was on the counter top by the sink. My blue cat happy was in the bathtub.

"Luce come down." I said and she shook her head. "Cat!" She said scared. "Luce............Are you scared of cats."

She nodded. I picked happy up. I brought it to her she gasped and jumped down and running out.

I chased her with happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...