Forgetful Love [Kagehina]

By oceanember

Kageyama and Hinata were not only the power duo, but they were also the power couple. They've happily dated f... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1- Flashbacks
Chapter 2- The Accident
Chapter 4- Lost memories
Chapter 5- Small recoveries
Chapter 6- The Truth
Chapter 7- Realization
Chapter 8- Misunderstanding
Chapter 9- Letting him go
Chapter 10- Happiness
Chapter 11- Returning Memories
Chapter 12- Ignorance is Bliss
Chapter 13- Twisted Thoughts
Chapter 14- Confirmation
Chapter 15- Thank you
Epilogue

Chapter 3- The Suprise

3.6K 116 115
By oceanember

"Are you Kageyama Tobio?"

I looked up from the bench that I was still sitting in, and saw the friendly face of a nurse.

"Yes, I am. May I help you?"

"Someone inside had requested your company, and his name is Sugawara Koushi. I think you might want to meet him."

I stood up from the bench, and stretched my ares a bit. Then I looked back at the nurse.

"Thank you for contacting me." I said politely.

"Sure thing. If you need anything else, come and tell me." She smiled, and then walked away.

When she was out of sight, I looked at the door. I knocked once, and then opened the door.

I saw Hinata on the white hospital bed, and he had an IV connected to him. He was sleeping on the bed, and he looked so calm. I smiled.

I looked around the room. The team had stayed the night to make sure that Shouyou was okay, and they were still sleeping. I saw Noya and Asahi sleeping in a chair together, the smaller one curled up on the other's lap. Tanaka was snoring, Tsukki and Yamaguchi were on 2 of the couches that they had in the room, and Daichi and Suga were sitting in the other couch, talking.

I made my way over to them, and greeted them.

"Hey, Kageyama, you feeling better?" Suga asked me.

"Yea, I got a little bit of sleep yesterday, and I feel much better." I replied.

"So... How is Hinata doing?" I asked my senpais.

They both looked at each other, as if debating to tell me or not. Then Daichi sighed and he faced me. I looked in his face, and I knew that something was off.

"So... is he okay? Or what?" I asked impatiently.

Daichi looked at the ground, as if he were second-guessing himself.

"Aren't you going to tell me?" I could feel my anger rising, but I kept my voice low, for Hinata's sake.

"Hinata might have memory loss."

//Hey! Sorry for this really short chapter :3 I had this huge project at school :^(

ANYWAYYYYY, I hope you liked this chapter! If you like it, please comment that you do enjoy it; that would make my day :)

Also, if you have any critisism of my writing, please comment below also!

Thanks for reading this! I never knew that so many people would read my writings :D

See you next update!//

-Ember

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.3K 17
Well This is a story About Kageyama and Hinata, A love story between them So simply, if you don't like Yaoi.. OUT!!! And..I will always update fast...
319K 8.1K 42
Kageyama and Hinata have started to develop feelings for each other without realizing as they played volleyball together. The deviant duo might just...
4.3K 119 9
a shobio/kagehina fanfic. -hinata is a collage student, living in a dorm with his boyfriend. but that boyfriend turns into an ex when he leaves out...
1.7K 47 16
Kageyama and Hinata have been secretly dating for two years. If anyone found out, they're both dead! They just need to make it to their 18th birthday...