Girl Crush

By TheNewSappho

Once upon a time, there was a girl. That girl was me. This girl knew that she was asexual, but she was pretty... More

1: Definition
2: She's Pretty
3: Dinner
4: Stupid Fish Pond
5: Breakfast
6: Leaving
7: Church
8: What if
9: My Parents
10: I have to see her
11: Maybe
12: The End
Shameless self promo

Another shameless promo

95 2 0
By TheNewSappho

I just wanted to let everyone know that I recently published a new book! It's a collection of gay poetry called The New Sappho (obligatory disclaimer: I will never be as iconic as Sappho) and if you'd check it out I'd really appreciate it.

I also have a couple other writing projects (*cough*the-new-sappho.tumblr.com*cough* because I don't have enough tumblrs already) I'm working on and if you want to be notified when those come out, you should definitely follow me and that's definitely not just a shameless self-promo.

(I included the screenshot above so you could all speculate with me as to what I was doing up at 4:18 AM on March 4, 2017, because I really have no idea)

(Also this story has 4K reads? Wtf? I thought I'd at least have gained some clarity as to what my sexual/romantic orientation(s) is/are by the time that happened)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...