Lover's In Disguise (My Bodyg...

By FanFicWriter08

The Death of Agent Jade Thirlwall has been a hot topic ever since it came out. Everyday reporters and even pa... More

The New Bodyguard
Getting to know Agent Dimple
Who's the real enemy?
Edwards, Phillip and Choi
Thirlwall and Dimple
Nemesis
The girl named Whirlpool (Day 1 of training)
The real you
Revelation
The Great Pretender
The Real Agent Thirlwall
What Happen to Agent Thirlwall (Present day and Flashback Part 1)
What Happen to Agent Thirlwall (Present day and Flashback Last Part)
Dimple and Drew
Time to get Dirty
The Betrayal
My Revenge (Part 1)
My Revenge (Last Part)
Sorry
Perrie vs Jade vs Drew (Part 1)
Perrie vs Jade vs Drew (Last Part)
Drew and Jade, Yvonne and Perrie (Part 1)
Drew and Jade, Yvonne and Perrie (Part 2)
Drew and Jade, Yvonne and Perrie (Last part)
It all comes to an END
The Painful Ending (Part 1)
The Painful Ending (Second Part)
The Painful Ending (Last Part)
Choices (First Part)
Choices (Last Part)
The Ending (Part 1)
The Ending (Last Part)
THE FINAL CHAPTER
TADA

You and me, together

1.2K 58 28
By FanFicWriter08

Jade is still lying on the ground while Perrie is looking down at her. She is waiting for Jade to say something after she sees her two cousins, JB and Michelle, alive and kicking. As for Jade, she doesn't want to explain to Perrie about the plan they had because her top priority is to get them out of that place safe.

"What?" Jade asked Perrie when she felt a slightly kick on her thigh "I'm waiting Thirlwall." Perrie answered. Jade let out a frustrated groan, stands up and dust off some leaves and dirt that sticks on her clothes. She then look at Perrie and the latter take one step back to create distance between them.

"I'll explain to you everything once this is over." Jade simply said and walk pass by her, took JB's gun and check the bullets left in it but Perrie won't let her get away that easily "No Thirlwall! I need you to explain to me everything, right this minute!"

But Jade ignores her and continues checking the weapons, JB and Michelle has. The two young girls look at each other and laughs discreetly but Perrie saw it. She needs to build up her reputation and let Jade know that she's the one in charge for both of them. Perrie walk a few steps towards her and spun her around.

"I.NEED.TO.KNOW.WHAT.REALLY.HAPPENED.THIRLWALL" Perrie said through gritted teeth which make Jade raise one of her eyebrows "Are you really doing this, Edwards?" Jade asked and tilt her head on the right side. Jade starts to get serious and look straight into Perrie's eyes. She thinks that the table has turned once again; she'll be in control of her.

"Let me remind you of one thing, Edwards. I'm in charge of this team, you'll do what I say, if you don't then find your own way out of here." Jade said while she keeps on walking towards Perrie who keeps on walking backwards to avoid any contact with the agent.

"I don't have time to explain to you everything. My top priority is to get you girls out of this place safe and secure. Now, let me do my job and shut your mouth before I put some duck tape on it." Jade smirks when she saw Perrie nods her head a few times, she just hope that she won't hear one particular name and they can find their way to the bridge as soon as possible.

"If you girls are done, I think we need to get out of here and find Samantha." Michelle said as she stands up from sitting on the ground, she pulls JB up and she looks at Perrie "Hey Pez! I heard that Drew helped you escaped, so is she on our side now?" Jade closes her eyes and wish she can shoot JB.

"DREW!" she heard Perrie's voice said but she didn't bother to look back at her "Yeah, we need to get out of here and reach that bridge before it gets dark." Jade said ignoring what she heard. Michelle picks up her backpack but JB notice the deadly stare that her cousin is throwing at Jade.

'Ah Jade, why does Perrie looks at you like that?' JB whispered to her, Jade then slaps her head which makes Michelle laugh 'What did I do huh?' JB asked.

"By saying Drew's name, you unleash the best once again" Jade answered.

The four girls continue their journey to the bridge, Jade already explained to JB and Michelle that Samantha is with Drew and maybe they are already there waiting for them. As for Perrie, she didn't say anything or any word to Jade or her cousins. Michelle keeps on looking back to check on her. Jade is the one leading their way, followed by her, JB and Perrie.

'What exactly happened, Jade? I mean why she's mad at you?' Michelle asked in a whisper. Jade sighs and decided to answer her question while they are walking 'She thought I'm still in love with Drew' Jade answered in a whisper and takes a glance at Perrie who is looking down on the ground.

But before Michelle can say something, JB being the annoying one speaks up "What?! You're still in love with Drew?! Are you kidding me?!" she stops walking which made Perrie bump in to her and heard what she said.

Damn it JB! You're lucky that she's your cousin or else you'll be dead by now!

Michelle stops herself from laughing when she looks at Perrie, she can tell that her cousin is so angry and jealous right now "I didn't say that JB" Jade said through gritted teeth but with a smile on her face.

"You said that—"JB stops talking when Perrie starts to talk "Oh yes, she's still in love with her ex. If you only saw how eager she is to be at the bridge right now and reunited with DREW" Perrie said.

"Really? I thought she loves you Pez! Man that sucks!" JB said while shaking her head no, Jade secretly slaps JB's head and raise one of her eyebrows at her "I'm not eager to see her, Edwards. Stop making up stories!" Jade said to her.

"Oh so now I'm the one making up stories?! Do you want me to repeat everything you said?" Perrie asked her but Jade didn't answer and just looking at her. Perrie then looks at JB and Michelle who manage to position themselves away from the two.

"Hah! You want to know what happened and how I found out she still likes Drew? Then watch and listen carefully" Perrie said. JB gives her thumbs up while Jade rolled her eyes at the blonde girl.

"What are you doing?" Michelle asked JB who is now sitting on the ground "She said to watch and listen, come on Mich! This is going to be funny!" JB answered and pulls down her cousin and makes her sit on the ground.

Perrie stands 5 to 6 steps away from the two but before he re-enacts what happen, she looks at Jade and smirk at her. She then let out a deep sigh and looks at the two sitting on the ground.

"Pretend that this is a tree" she said as she picks up two stones and places it apart on the ground.

"This is where I'm hiding and she hides over there. I'm asking her why she so fucking mad at me is! I didn't do anything to her" Perrie starts to explain 'I wish we have popcorn' JB whispered to Michelle but Jade hears it when she stands beside her and gently kicks the youngest Edwards.

They saw Perrie walks towards the other stone and stands in front of it "Talking a lot about Drew doesn't count?" she said trying to mimic Jade's voice but she fails. Once again, she went back to the other stone 'Does she really need to do that?' Michelle asked JB.

'Let her, she's the one who look stupid because of what she's doing' JB answered and they both look at Perrie again "So I start thinking why she's mad if I talk a lot about Drew, I don't have feeling for her or like her as a lover and Jade is her ex! And right there and then, I figured out everything!"

"Looks like someone is in trouble" JB said as she and Michelle look up at Jade who's kinda annoyed at Perrie.

"Look Edwards, you got it all wrong!" Jade said and position herself on the other stone. Michelle and JB look at each other and kinda surprise about what Jade did 'They are really perfect for each other! Our Jerrie couple who likes to annoy one another! What a lovely pair huh Mich!' JB whispered to her while she's laughing.

"Your PARANOID cousin here got it all wrong. I'm jealous because I thought she likes Drew and she's depending on her and not me! I'm her Bodyguard and besides, I thought she figured out what's running in my mind but fuck she didn't!" Jade said while looking at JB and Michelle then looks at Perrie.

"Oh shut up Thirlwall! You're just saying that because I already caught you red-handed!" Perrie fired back "I didn't do anything Edwards! You should not ask me a lot of questions! Sometimes my mind can't take it all"

"Well thanks to my big mouth, I finally know the truth! You cheater! You broke my heart into million pieces!"

"Fuck! I'm not a cheater and I never cheated on you! You're the one who kissed Drew, remember?!"

"Oh so are we going back to this topic again, Thirlwall?!" JB can't stop laughing while Michelle sighs; she looks around fearing that they will spend their night on that mountain. She then hears footsteps approaching them and saw Samantha and Drew.

"What's going on here?" Samantha asked the two young Edwards then look at Perrie and Jade who didn't even notice that she and Drew are already there "You're just in time. Come now and have a seat, there's a movie entitled 'The war of Jerrie'" JB answered.

JB pulls Samantha towards her while Drew looks at Michelle who gives her a small smile "Are they fighting?" Drew ask Samantha "Ah yes, you wanna know the reason why?" Drew nods her head.

"Then have a seat, maybe they will realize that there are 4 people watching them now." Michelle asked, Drew though a bit confused, sits beside Michelle and looks at the fighting couple.

"You started it! I told you I don't love her anymore but you keep on insisting I do!" Jade yelled "Oh don't yell at me woman! You don't own me!" Perrie fires back.

"Let's stop this non-sense conversation! I don't have time to listen to you!" Perrie added "We better start walking again so you can be with her!"

"Maybe you're the one who's excited to be with her! She's your knight in shining armor eh!" Jade answered "Oh my God! Thank you for saving me! Thank you for protecting me unlike that Thirlwall who killed my cousins!" its Jade's turn to mimic Perrie's voice.

"Shut up!" Perrie shouted "No, you shut up!" Jade shouted back.

"Seriously, what's wrong with these two?" Samantha asked JB "Well, they are both jealous of someone. That blonde girl thinks this brown-haired girl is still in love with her ex while she thinks that the blonde girl likes this someone and might have feelings for her." JB explained.

"And that someone is?" Drew asked but before JB can answer they heard Jade's voice "Fuck Drew!" she said, Drew then looks at Jade who is rubbing her forehead "Now you want fuck her?! See? See what I mean?!" Perrie said and looks at JB and Michelle, she also see Samantha and Drew sitting on the ground.

"Hey Perrie! Hey Jade!" Samantha said "Oh hey Samantha! Now where was I? Oh yeah, have you heard what she said? She said 'Fuck Drew', I can't believe this!" JB and Michelle laughs at their cousin for not realizing that Drew is already there.

"I didn't say that I want to fuck her! God Edwards! What will I do with you?!" Jade asked, she then gives up and raise both of her hands on the air and put it down after "You know what, think what you want to think, I don't give a damn care! If you insist that I'm still in love with Drew then fine! I'm still in love with her!" Jade starts to walk and sits beside Drew.

"I don't need you to admit it. I know that I'm right and like what's happening right now, you're sitting beside her." Perrie said, Samantha rubs her temple as she felt a pain on her head because of what she heard 'Perrie is so stupid!' JB whispered to Michelle.

"Hey! I heard that!" Perrie said, Michelle looks at Jade who now realizes that Drew and Samantha are there "F-for how long you two had been sitting here?" she asked.

"Long enough to hear both of you being jealous of her" Michelle answered with a smile on her face "Perrie even saw her but she doesn't stop talking! She's really annoying!" JB added.

Jade immediately stands up and look at Perrie. The four girls sitting on the ground did the same, no one say a word for a while until Drew speaks.

"Can I have a word with you, Jade?" she asked the Agent, Samantha gives a deadly look to JB and Michelle who wants to laugh at their cousin "Ah yeah sure" Jade answered and starts to walk-away.

"Take your time girls! We have plenty of time before it gets dark but don't worry we'll be fine! We're all going to be fine!!" Perrie yelled and kick the stones she used a while ago and starts to mumble some words the three girls didn't understand.

After Drew and Jade talks, they went back to the girls who are now ready to leave the place. Drew told them to follow her from behind and the bridge is not that far. After 10 minutes of walking and no one speaking, they reach the bridge. They saw 3 ATV parked near the bridge.

The 6 of them walks again and reach where the ATV are parked and they have a major problem, there are only three motorcycles and there are 6 of them.

"Let's ride by two's, this is our only way out and we can't leave someone behind." Drew said "Yeah, she's right. JB will ride with me, who's going to ride with you, Drew?" Samantha asked.

Michelle quickly went to Drew's side; she doesn't want to ride with Jade or Perrie in that condition. She's scared that she won't make it out alive "So Perrie and Jade will ride the last ATV. Let's move because it's getting dark" Drew said.

JB and Samantha, Drew and Michelle start to move and went to their assigned ATV. As for Perrie and Jade, the blonde girl is the first one to move and went to the ATV. Jade followed her and didn't bother to say something.

"You'll see a small hatch on the side where you'll see the key. Just pull the hatch to open." Drew said. Perrie did what she told and took the keys inside "I'm not letting you drive, Edwards" Jade finally said.

"For real? Then stop me Thirlwall, if you can" Perrie answered. The oldest Edwards were about to insert the key into the keyhole when Jade covers it with her hand "Give me the key. I'll be the one driving"

"If you don't like the way I drive, go and ask them to take you. Now if you'll excuse me, I need you to remove your hand so I can go"

"Give me the key."

"No."

"I'm going to say this for one last time, GIVE.ME.THE.FUCKING.KEY!" Perrie smirks and raised one of her eyebrows, Jade on the other hand lean a little closer to her face.

"If those two won't stop annoying each other, please remind me to tie them up and leave them both here." Drew said feeling annoyed of the two girls fighting "What did you tell Jade?" Samantha asked her.

"Perrie likes and loves only her and not me. I know Jade had already moved on and same goes for me." Drew answered. They all look at the two girls again when they heard Jade's voice.

"Give me the key, Edwards! We're losing daylight here!" Jade said, Perrie looks up into the sky then back to Jade, she then throws the key a few meters from them "You want it? Go and get it" she said.

Jade groans out of frustration and look for the key, once she found it, she returns to Perrie and pushes her at the back "Don't you dare touch me" Jade said to her "Oh that's not gonna happen Thirlwall"

"Okay, is everyone ready?" Drew asked to get the attention of the couple who are still not done bickering with each other "Ready whenever you are" Samantha answered.

"Follow my lead and don't astray." Drew starts their engine and drive off, Samantha did the same and look at Jade and Perrie "Are you guys okay?" she asked the two.

"Yeah, we're good Samantha" Jade answered and inserted the key into the keyhole "Be careful" JB waves her hand at the two and they left them. Jade started the engine but when she's about to drive, it died.

"Are you sure you know how to drive this thing?" Perrie asked her and again Jade ignores the blonde girl and started the engine but it died again.

"As you can see Thirlwall, they already left and we're behind. If you only let me drive, we—" Perrie stops talking when Jade looks back at her "Zip it Edwards or I'll throw you on the ground and left you here all by yourself!" Perrie sticks out her tongue and rolled her eyes.

Jade manages to move the ATV this time and drives off, she didn't bother to slow down even though she sees a rock on their way and causes Perrie to bump her body on Jade's back.

"I told you don't touch me" Jade said without looking at her "You did that on purpose, idiot!" Perrie answered.

"So I'm an idiot now huh? Okay then." Jade speeds off, at first Perrie try to hold on to the side but she knows she's going to fall down if Jade won't slow down a bit "Damn it Jade! Are you trying to kill me?!"

"Of course not baby, why would I do that to you?" Jade answered with a smile on her face as she made a quick turn when she sees the two ATV's in front of them "Fuck! Will you please slow down! I don't want to die yet!"

"Don't worry, if you die, I die. You and me, together right?" Jade asked her "Whatever" Jade smirks and continue on driving while Perrie tries to hold on for her dear life. Little did they know, a pair of eyes is watching their every move.

He took out his radio and contact his boss "Have you seen them?" Yvonne asked.

"Yes Miss and you're right, they are heading that way." He answered "Very well then, I need you to take some of our men and block the way they came through. I'll handle it from here."

"Okay Miss Yvonne, is there anything else you want me to do?"

"Nothing. Just make sure you'll kill them if ever they get away from me, understood?"

"You have my word Miss"

"Okay. I know I can still trust Drew. They have no idea what's waiting for them"

Tada! My birthday gift to all of you guys! I just want you to know that I'm posting another story. This story is different from all of the stories I wrote and my first one to write a story with a matured content hahaha! The title is My Wildest Dream.

Thank you again and have a great weekend!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 2.6K 30
Perrie only sees the good in the world. She appreciates the little things. Like the smell of roasted coffee in the morning. How nice the breeze feels...
235K 5.5K 39
Perrie just moved in town; South Shields. She needs a new beginning. Her life was to complicated, she ran away. On her first day at work she met her...
22.5K 672 11
!COMPLETE! • You Have To Read The First Book To Read This! ~ • This is my Sequel to "Jerrie // Perfect For You". Link To Book 1: https://www.wa...
30.7K 1.1K 24
Perrie Edwards is living with the weight of guilt on her shoulders. She blames herself for her family dying and because of that guilt she's given up...