e s p o i r

By freyaii

❝Hearts break, it's what they're made for. People love anyway, it's what they're made for.❞ ... More

♥ A M O U R ♥
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
01. Nefelibata
02. Saudade
03. Parallelism
04. quaquaversal
05. Aspectabund
06. Coruscate
07. Logastellus
08. Hallucinating
09. Palinoia
10. Noosphere
11. Oniochalasia
12. Phosphenes
13. Mélomanie
14. Catharsis
A F T E R
15. Devastation
16. Petrichor
17. Serenity
18. Heliophilia
19. Nyctophilia
20. Fueillemort
21. Panacea
22. exhilarating
23. Tarantism
24. Solivagant
25. Psithurism
26. Gumusservi
27. Metanoia
B E Y O N D
28. Eudaimonia
29. Convivencia
30. Alharaca
31. Illecebrous
32. Weltschmerz
33. Tausendsassa
34. Amaranthine
35. Appetence
36. Kalopsia
37. Habromania
38. La douleur exquise
39. Anagapesis
40. Euneirophrenia
41. Accismus
42. Stellar
44. Breathe
I N F I N I T E
Epilogue
♥ A/N ♥
A/N additional

43. Fanaa

3.9K 158 588
By freyaii

I know, I know -- I ran away. I ran away without saying a word, bidding a farewell. I left you shattered, without even acceptance or denial, I left you confused and empty like those unfinished books that never got a conclusion. I abandoned you because I wasn't strong like you, I was a coward. No matter how powerful and relentless I appeared in everyone's eyes -- I was afraid of confronting you.

You must hate me for it -- I hate me too. But I guess its all for good. You'll hate me and it'll help you move on, which has become an absolute necessity. But one thing is for sure, that I'll never EVER forget you, Serena Yvonne. You left me with that impact. Remember when you told me to burn everything that reminds me of you? Guess what? The infinite blue sky reminds me of your eyes and I cannot, even if I try, set the sky on fire.

I always hided it. From you, from myself. I was too afraid to admit. But there's still one thing I have to tell you. You are beautiful.

Not just any kind of beautiful, but the celestial -- stellar kind of beautiful. In your own unique way, you steal breaths.

You're not the kind of pretty a model would be, no you didn't achieve the model status, actually far from that -- but I like you without the model status. You're the midnight stargazing kind of pretty.

Your smile reaches your eyes and crinkles them like an old button down shirt that needs ironing.

You dressed yourself like a dark night, camouflaged yourself beneath the gray cumulonimbus clouds, there was lightning on the edge of your eyes. But in reality, you were like summer rain. Your footsteps were raindrops pattering on the glass paneled windows. And when you smiled, all I could see were golden specks lighting up the electric forest that surrounded them.

You looked like a rising sunset, a homogenous mixture of warm colors and radiating positivity, A pure contrast to the dark night that covers them. There's a reason why moon and galaxy stars appear so bright against the galaxy stars, you never know the light until you've seen the darkness.

But your eyes, oh god. I could forever write about them. They were so naive, unaware of the artistry of lying like your shrewd lips. They were straightforward and an open book, revealing everything you had to offer. They told stories. Of everything you had ever seen.

But their conversations were never the easy ones. They sent icy droplets to trickle down my spine in fear. They showed all the brokenness you had seen. Of when you were thirteen and came home after school, opening the door of your parents' room to see your fathers blue legs levitating in midair after he had hung himself and how not even you had the courage to look beyond that. Of when you were sixteen and visited his grave, rested your head there and found yourself dizzy to the rainwater pelting down on you rambunctiously as you lost your consciousness. Of how you woke up next day to the white walls of ICU, diagnosed with pneumonia.

Of course you had told those stories yourself, but I could only visualize them after seeing it through your eyes.

But I never had the courage to keep on reading. Your eyes had petrified me already, they told very scary stories.

You fascinated me the first time I saw you -- or so I thought. No, it wasn't at your house's door. It was way back, in the Wordsmith library. I was busy minding my own business when I heard a soft crinkling noise.

I looked up, gladly welcoming any distraction from the chemistry worksheet I was working on. The crinkling noise turned out to be a bag of skittles.

I found you curled up in a corner on the windowsill, your head tipped back as you let them fall into your mouth one by one. With sunlight enveloping you as it dyed your hair in sunshine gold shade, I sat three tables away under the vent where air conditioner froze people to death.

Why you sat there, I wouldn't know. Maybe you liked warmth of the sunshine on radiating on your back.

I examined your expressions as you scanned through the worn out pages of ink, the world was at peace but then your hands began to shake and your lips began to quiver, your blue eyes widened three sizes and soon drops of tears formed in your eyes and poured down insanely. I swear, I would've asked you what was wrong until I found your eyes still flitting through the page.

A book had made you cry.

How could something move someone to this extent?

Intrigued, as soon as you left the book unfinished on a shelf, letting the emptiness engulf you for some odd reason, I did not waste the opportunity to pick it up and read it. And guess what? I cried a little too.

I wasn't surprised to spot you passing through our school hallway days later with your sand colored hair tucked behind your ears and your ocean blue eyes awaiting someone's presence. I knew I had to catch up with you, I wanted to thank you for the amazing book suggestions lately, but more importantly, I wanted to initiate a conversation.

But as soon as your eyes dropped on me, they melted into incomprehensible sadness as you stepped back with a frown and left the place. Perhaps you hated social interactions, or maybe just me.

As soon as you caught my eye, things were breaking down with Misty and the news of the breakup was spreading like fire. And one day, Drew just randomly told me to see this very famous 'breakup expert' of Wordsmith high. I reacted to it with a snort, I was convinced that it was clearly exaggeration to go seek help on something as mere as a breakup.

Drew told me that it was this expert who had helped him with his relationship and his persuasion continued but I only made up my mind to meet you after the name 'Serena' rang in my ear.

You, the blonde girl I wanted to talk to, had the letters S-E-R-E strung on her backpack and it made perfect sense that your full name would be Serena, and thus, my confusion of what a weird name Seré was, was cleared.

And there was a slightest chance that you were that breakup expert, so I took the opportunity.

I cannot comprehend how glad I was when you opened the door of the house of the supposed breakup expert, now I knew your name.

But you were a completely different sight at the night, you blonde hair going in all directions and a weary expression played on your face. But still hella beautiful.

You were shocked to see me. Maybe you weren't used to of finding strangers at your door this late. But after a little talk, you regained your casualness.

And soon I found my interest in another fascinating book, a book unlike any other, a book I was dying to read.

You.

You were mysterious and I was curious, so I flipped through the pages of your life, slowly unraveling you.

When you lost you stability as the lightning struck, I knew you had too many storms in your life and I had to hold you tight and pull you out of this chaos. You needed my help and I was ready to offer.

The next morning I woke up to a completely bewildering sight, a scenario I swear I would choose over that of green hills and Oceanside. Your blonde locks only blocked the view, but then again, in the most perfect way.

You were my first kiss, between all the chaos and drama, you truly were. I never knew why but every time it was Misty and I, something unfortunately embarrassing happened, like our nose or forehead crashed or someone caught us. The remaining scene was too awkward to continue doing so.

But with you, It felt like I was a professional with a diploma in kissing. And in front of the whole crowd, with an excuse as ridiculous as that, I pressed my lips onto your soft cherry scented ones. Showing off to Misty wasn't even the reason. Maybe I just wanted to kiss you.

Nobody ever asked.

And then you were mad, which was admittedly justified. But it was still worth it.

I still wasn't surprised to find you with a shockingly blue leg and no shoes in the middle of a secluded forest. You were just that crazy.

And when you fell into my arms again, I saw a girl with a Strawhat again. I was hallucinating and I consoled myself with the thought of that.

I couldn't leave a book unfinished like you. So I meticulously entered your life again. With the excuse of French classes. I know you'll be mad to find it out, but I wasn't failing French class, I didn't even take French classes. I just wanted an excuse to be with you.

So I kept on reading you, bit by bit, falling in love with the story. You had a way with words, you could make them sound like piano lullabies. Your syllables equivalent to the slur of the eighth notes springing from the thick, black lines that encompass them. The way you stringed vowels and consonants together orchestrated a symphony I could never get tired of hearing.

I loved your stories more than my grandma's.

And when Lysandre came, I knew that the storm of your life couldn't get darker than that. I'm glad that It's over and even after receiving numerous wounds to that incident, it was worth it. For you.

Then, I became more and more exhilarated to meet you everyday, my nights were spent thinking about you, I began smiling to myself for no reason far too often, your laugh rang in my ears and I came to the conclusion that maybe --

Maybe -- I liked you.

And so I embarked on the mission to confess my feeling to you, and I almost accomplished it one day but then you panicked. You panicked, so I panicked. And I panicked, so I lied.

You were the one I was talking about that day, not Lillie.

Those were 'your' sapphire blue eyes that stole my breaths. Emerald was never my thing, blue was my favorite color anyway.

But lies had consequences.

Why I wanted you to date somebody? Perhaps because It seemed a fair deal -- to make you feel like relationships weren't as miserable as you thought, and if I couldn't be the lucky guy then maybe someone else could. At least you wouldn't be the unapproachable-in-armour you seemed to be.

And that was the dumbest thing I ever did -- but it all happened for a reason again.

Only after I saw you with another guy, did I realize how darned much I loved you.

I love you with my entire soul, a love that consumes all, the flesh and the bone.

I would by lying if I say that Lillie wasn't spellbinding. But it didn't matter anymore, to me, the other girls were just faint stars, the sun was always you.

But when Calem ruined what was like -- the biggest privilege in his whole damn life, It was hard not to throw a bus at him.

Afterwards, it just all came crashing down, In a smudgy picture of red and blues. The first time you told me that a guy broke your heart, I began to hate him from day one. It turns out I was hating myself all along.

You told me you loved me when I took every reason from you to. I committed petrifying sins and you buried them all. I left you without any explanations, I forgot you and whenever you came back in flashes or souvenirs, I ignored you. And when you fell out of love, I was the deepest into it.

We had bad timings and a misery in our fortunes.

Somebody once told me, life was a puzzle. And most of us spend our lives as pieces of puzzles finding a place to fit in, to find a person or place we can call home. And when I met you, I knew that you weren't just my missing piece, but we were, in fact, both limbs of the same broken star, with the same stardust in our veins.

And the best for you is to walk away -- so I left. All I have for you is genuine, and all I want for you is the very best. I'm not the one, so I'm leaving -- your memories would kill me otherwise, your laughter echos in the beauty of Kanto anyway, so I'm leaving.

Far before the graduation, I'll be moving for college. And I won't tell you where I'm leaving for -- I don't want to chase me anymore, I don't deserve it.

Farewell it is then, I hope we never meet again and dissolve in sand without an inch of each others' memories. Just stay safe and love who you are, because who wouldn't?

A/N
Kk guys, you had been asking for an Ash pov which couldn't happen so I condensed it all into this chapter. I'm sorry for this chap it's just crap. But whatever, see ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997 36 1
Serena and Ash are about to go their separate ways, Serena feels unsure of her future. All she knows is that she doesn't want to say goodbye. But, ma...
73.4K 2.1K 19
Sequel to Heartless (Amourshipping). Serena is now back to her old self and is gaining fans and friends quickly. However, someone wants Serena and w...
149K 4.8K 52
This story will be written by XxRyanYvonnexX and I. We will switch every chapter, so I hope you enjoy ^_^ People would bully him and mock him for not...
38K 1.2K 37
FanFiction - Amourshipping A girl grown up living a lie. Innocent she didn't know any different. There's a guy who stood in the background until she...