Faction High(Divergent Fan Fi...

By Annabelle503

Based on Divergent. I don't own any of the Divergent characters. All rights to Veronica Roth. High school... More

Faction High
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
Tris POV
Al's POV
Tris POV
Tris POV
Tris POV
Lynn's POV
Tobias POV
Tris POV
Tris POV
Tris POV
Tobias POV
Tris POV
Tris POV
Tobias POV
Tobias POV
A Little Thing Called Love
Just an Average Day....Right?
Starry Night part1
Starry Night part2
Starry Night part3
Tris POV
Tris POV
Tobias POV
Dead or Alive?
Say Something....I'm Not Giving Up On You
Say Something....I'm Giving up On You
Hunger Games
Training
Where Are All The Dauntless Going?
Are You, Are You, Coming To The Chasm?
The Wedding
Let The Good Times Roll
Tobias POV
Tobias POV
Everything Is Going To Change partone
Everything Is Going To Change parttwo
Something Is Happening And We Gotta Get Things Back Where They Belong
Okay
We Can Be Mended
We Mend Each Other
Christina's POV
DUNN DUNN DUNN
I Don't Know What To Put Here
One Probelm Is Revealed
Two
Three
Tobias POV
Tris POV
Chapter idk?
Trapped
Together At Last
Mariah Is Back
Two Chapters
78.
79.
80.
Mini Chapter
If i stay part 1
If i stay part 2
84.
85.
86.

Happily Ever After... Or Not

12.8K 224 153
By Annabelle503

Tobias POV

"Yo-you what?" I ask Tris hesitantly.

What she said couldn't possible be true. I don't want to believe her. I'm in a state of denial. Whatever is Tris's is mine also. We're engaged, right? Whatever Tris feels I also feel. I don't like it when she's sad. Then I'll feel sad too.

She sighs from the tears, "My parents are both dead."

Everyone at our table lets out muffled screams. I am one of them.

I caress her face, "I'll be your family."

"How did they die?" Asks Shauna. Her words speak for all of us.

"Uh..." She sobs again and rests her head on my chest, "They uh..."

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to." I whisper in her ear.

"It's fine uh I uh you guys should know at some time," She makes a weird laughing noise. Or at least that's what I think it is, "He was so selfless but why? All those days he would scold me for not doing the right thing was for this. He wanted to gain our parent's trust so he could kill them."

"Umm Tris?" Asks Uriah.

"What?" She laughs again in a weird sinister way.

"Who did it?" Christina asks.

"Oh who did it? Caleb Prior."

"Bu-but..." Marlene stutters.

"Yeah why would he? Innocent selfless Stiff who transferred to Erudite. He only transferred there to make the death less obvious. He wanted the knowledge about how to kill someone discreetly."

Zeke gasps maybe too exaggerated, "I thought he was some secret genius in Abnegation."

"No, it was all fake. Fraud." Laughs Tris again in another weird voice.

"Do yo-you kn-know why he wo-would?" Lynn stammers.

"My parents always favored him over me. He was always the selfless one. No one saw it coming. He did it last night." Tris says it like it's some mystery.

"That makes no sense." I blurt out.

"He never liked Abnegation's customs or how my parents thought he was so selfless. My father turned selfish because Caleb left. This was his payback. He decided to end them." Tris replies coldly.

"You're not okay." I whisper in her ear, "And if someone says you are then they're lying."

"I know." She mutters.

We eat our lunch in peace with the occasional sobs from Tris.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Tris POV

So after the whole thing, Tobias asked me to the dance on Friday. It was the cutest thing. I didn't think he actually would considering we are engaged. I almost drooled over how cute it was. Oh great. Now I'm acting like Christina.

The memory fades in again just like yesterday..... Oh wait it was actually yesterday.

"Hah so Tris." Tobias stutters. He's never been that nervous around me.

"So Tobias." I giggle. What's up with my Toby?

"Just uh yah know." He ruffles his hair and looks away.

I poke him in his belly button, "You're so weird Tobias."

He chuckles nervously, "And that's why you love me."

"Conceited?"

"Arrogant." He smirks.

"Sexy." I grin.

"Gorgeously depressed."

I smack his back, "Toby! Please don't make me cry again." I start to sob in a weird redneck accent, "Muh bruh was a trait-or!"

"I'm sorry babe." He says genuinely.

I laugh, "you're so gullible."

"You're so oblivious."

"How?" I ask contemplating.

"Classic blonde moment. No offense."

"Pssh Four."

"Trissy Poo!"

I glare at him. Students rush to there final classes as the bell rings. Eighth period.

"Tobias, we better get to class. Don't want to be late for reading. Ms. Mason is teaching that class."

Tobias snorts, "She's Amity's leader. She won't care if we are late."

"Amity doesn't have a leader."

"Erudite." He coughs, "She's their public speaker."

I roll my eyes, "Whatever I want to get a good seat."

"On my lap?"

"Ugh. I'm leaving!"

He grabs my wrist and stares at me with those deep blue eyes, "Beatrice Prior or Tris Eaton, will you go to the dance with me?"

Tobias holds up a sign. How did I not see that before? I giggle with delight. The sign is medium size with sparkles all over. It says in silver sharpie, Starry Night with Toby? He's so cute! Our theme for the Christmas dance is starry night!

"Yes!" I say and kiss him.

Christina's POV

"Yo Tris!" Uriah shouts through the locker door.

"Go away." We all laugh and shout back.

We locked the boys out of the dormitory room. They headed our to Four's apartment. I guess they're ready. Well it's almost time. Al is finally out of the infirmary. He stays away from Tris now. Thank gosh.

"Okay don't move or I'll burn you." I warn Tris.

"Okay mother." She rolls her eyes.

"Don't give me that tone." I laugh.

"Okay stand up!"

We all stare in the mirror.

Lynn stands on the far right of the mirror. Lynn is wearing a black dress in the back it's floor length and in the front it's above the knee. She's gorgeous. Shauna did her sister's makeup. She's wearing mascara, pink lipgloss, a little bit of eyeliner, and foundation. Her hair finally grew out to her shoulders. It's wavy and off yo the side. Marlene did Lynn's hair. I picked out Lynn's dress too.

Mar stands next to her. Marlene's dark brown hair is pulled up into a sexy updo. The strange in front of her face are curly. She's wearing a short light pink dress to make her fair skin pop. She's wearing black heels. Marlene did her own makeup. It's brown eyeliner around her hazel green eyes and mascara. She's also wearing lipgloss and foundation.

Shauna stands next yo Marlene. She's wearing a dark blue dress but not navy! It's mid thigh and strapless. It has sparkles. Her blonde hair is braided off to the side in a sexy but messy Dutch side braid. She's wearing black heels also. Her makeup is light. She's wearing some black eyeliner above her blue eyes and mascara. Nothing else.

Next it's Tris. She's in a short revealing black dress. She wouldn't wear a dress like Lynn so she opted for black. I made her look sexy for Four though with the strapless low cut. We made her stuff her bra so that the dress would stay up. She's wearing black heels so she looks taller. Black eyeliner, foundation, and mascara is all she's wearing. Her long blonde hair is curly. I pinned back her bangs.

Now it's me. I'm wearing a ruffled short green dress. It's strapless and I'm wearing heels. I have on eyeliner, foundation, eyeshadow, lipgloss, and mascara. My short chin length black hair is curly.

We hear banging and quickly open the door. Our dates stand there with corsages and matching tuxes to our dresses.

A/N: Thank you for the ideas!! I loved them! Comment more ideas if you want another update because writers block XD. I'm fabulous like that. ILY all so so much especially my Legend fans😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 56K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
498K 17.9K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...