To The Beat Of For Keeps

Par kaonawriteshit

Oneshots. Songs. RaStro. JaThea. Lesbian Story. Plus

Author's
Introducing Me
Two Of A Crime (1)
I Know (2)
Where Do Broken Hearts Go
No Me Ames (Don't Love Me)
Enchanted (Prologue)
Girls (1)

I Know (1)

604 21 1
Par kaonawriteshit

a/n: photo creds to Chavrilson on Twitter 😉

I Know
by Big Sean ft. Jhené Aiko

"I know you've been dancing, dancing, dancing like you fucking got a reason"

Glaiza's

Usual night. Pub.

I shouldn't, but I'm already in the middle of the dancefloor with these people circling, men or women, wanting me to dance with them.

But I'm no dancer. I'm not that kind of person in a bar nor in a party. Women like me would rather stay her ass in a bar stool and just drink her vodka. Ladies would normally come at me if they really want to, you get what I mean?

Yes, you heard it right. Ladies. And yes, I am an out and proud lesbian.

With my life, I just want to chill in a corner and just have my vodka over here.

And the next thing I knew, I'm in this barstool.

I felt someone poked me. Danita, my best friend.

"Girl, why did you ditch those chicks? They were into you damn!"

"I just want to stay here" I ordered another shot of vodka.

"C'mon, dance for once!"

"You go, I don't want to."

She slung her arm on my shoulder. "Honey, you're the Glaiza Galura, a fine ass woman who have girls and even boys drooling over her, lining up just to get her attention ... why are you so lazy to get up and get a girl?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

I just sighed. I know this conversation will get anymore of a waste. We went through this a lot of times. "Danita, I'll just stay here."

She playfully glared. "Okay fine, enjoy your drink."

I just nodded as she left.

The bartender passed me my third shot of vodka and I immediately took the first sip. I then swifted my position to face the dancefloor and planned to just finish the rest of my shots while watching the others have fun.

The alcohol is slowly intoxicating my veins right now and the dance lights are starting to get me tipsy. But I'm still fine, it's not like I'm not used to this.

I tried focusing my eyes on the fun on the dance floor until my eyes did the work.

Her hips swiftly rocking the air from left to right. Glistening legs that shine more than the sun, damn she's working those six-inch stilletos. Messy hair, that's all over the air and that ass ... wow is it fascinatingly huge or am I just being delusional? But it swayed with the music perfectly.

Damn.

This woman is perfect. I just looked at her for three seconds, still not seeing her face, but I'm already mesmerized by her.

I'm having a thought that maybe I should go over and introduce myself. But I don't know, there's something inside telling me that I shouldn't still. Or maybe, because I wanted to watch her mesmerizing performance long enough.

And she did, she danced even more. She was even more mesmerizing. Funny, but she is still not turning her face around. But I think she's having the best time.

I don't know, I just want to watch her.

And time came finally. She's starting to turn around so I can see her face. It was in slow motion, like the moment was cooperating with my anticipation of wanting to see that perfect woman's face.

I almost gritted my teeth waiting. Damn, that was the worst milliseconds of my life.

And there ... wow.

Sh-she is beautiful. Her smile... wow how did God made such a gorgeous being? She is even more perfect.

Right here I can already see how soft her lips are, more like cherries. And then she opened her eyes ... oh

They look I don't know, maybe sad? She's smiling and dancing, having fun but her chocolate brown eyes tells the total opposite.

I don't know but I can see through her eyes. That surprisingly made me feel different ways for the first time.

I want to know why.

I took a quick sip of the alcohol in my glass and the next thing I saw is Danita, blocking my view.

She held my shoulders with both hands. "Glaiza, come with me. There are girls out there who want to meet you."

I tried squirming to find that woman. "Danita... I"

"Oh now what? Glai, let's go. I swear this is going to be a great night for us"

I tried refusing then managed to finally let go of her grip and looked for that woman who caught me in just a minute.

But unfortunately, she isn't there anymore. Even those people she was dancing with. I tried to scan the bar, but negative.

She must've already left.

Danita snapped her fingers in front of me. "Hey what's up? What are you doing?"

"Uh-um nothing... I thought I saw someone" I faked a smile.

She shook her head. "Forget it, come on."

And surprisingly I found myself following her.

It wouldn't hurt if I see her again to be honest.

...

Two days after and I'm still thinking about that woman who caught my attention.

That very moment I keep on replaying in my mind. How perfect she was, how lonely she seemed was.

Something's telling me that I want to know more.

So I'm in this bar again, in the same bar stool, with another shot of vodka. Waiting that she would appear in that dancefloor. I want more of her.

I kept on having casual, trying conversations with the people in the barstools beside me. And not after 30 minutes, the one I've been waiting for appeared in my eyes.

She was still gorgeous. She had this tight white dress that hugged her perfect curves all over her body. Her hair laid down just how I like it. And she had this red lips that fascinated me.

I followed her with my sight as she sat with her group of friends in the corner of the pub across mine.

My mind tells me that I should immediately go over her and ask for her name, but my instincts tells me that I shouldn't. That I should just stay here and enjoy the moment of watching her in discretion, probably I'll get to know her better that way. A bit stupid, but that's how I felt.

In short, I went total blackout shy.

And I followed my instincts. Next thing I knew I was amused looking at her doing what looked mesmerizing performance for me. She gets even more better.

I was enjoying it until chaos happened with them. Seconds later I found her being dragged by a bouncer. She got caught up in a fight with her friends and other people.

They went closer to me since I'm near to the exit. And I finally heard her voice.

"Get off of me!" She is squirming as the bouncer pleaded her to exit the building.

The bouncer just ignored her and kept on walking.

She managed to find balance and stopped right beside me. She tried to turn her face to the huge guy she's being held captive with.

"At least loosen your grip on me a little! It hurts!" She glared on him as he obeyed her.

I just sit there in total amusement and shock with what's happening. Is it wrong that her being a bad ass is so hot for me?

But wait...

Whoa dude, is it me or did she just looked my way? I swear I'm imagining things again, but no-- she looked at me.

Those milliseconds that took a hundred years for me was proof that we had direct contact for a while.

I just followed her exiting with my sight.

Damn, this woman.

...

I just couldn't get her off of my mind. This is it, when she comes in tonight-- hopefully, after what happened the other night with her being busted out, I will come to her and introduce myself.

I want to get to know her. What is up with those sad eyes? She's hiding something. I don't know, but this seriously caught my interest.

So a little conversation will be a head start right?

I went out to the open bar and sit in my usual spot.

"Is the VIP room getting a little lonely Ma'am, that I often find you here now?" The bartender snapped me out my thoughts.

I turned to him and had a bit of a nervous smile. "Oh yeah. I guess I just need a change of scenery." I showed him my dimpled smile.

He grinned and nodded.

I scanned the whole bar in front of me, she's still not here.

Maybe she's not going in tonight.

Ugh. Why am I even waiting for her? She doesn't even know me. This is stupid.

...

I stared at the liquor in my glass, getting bored waiting for who I am waiting for. I was hopeful though.

I just kept on looking down until I heard a soft yet quite familiar voice.

"You're mysterious ..."

That surprised me. I immediately turned around to see who it is.

And shit.

"Oh let me rephrase that... Ms. Suspicious." She even added a quite devilish smirk. It's her.

I basically froze.

She just stood like a freaking supermodel in front of me playing with that little straw with her fingers, intimidating me.

"I know you were watching me, on the other nights. Right in that very spot you're sitting actually... I know, I can see it right in the corner of my eye. You thought I didn't notice." She had this questionable face but she giggled a little which actually gave me nervous chills. Shit she knew it.

"I-I..." She got me speechless.

"And actually on the other night, I looked at you. Remember when I was dragged out by that stupid bouncer? Yeah I looked at you, I finally took the chance to look at the woman who was checking me out the whole time... discreetly." She raised an eyebrow and seemed pissed at me.

I just want to run to the hills at this very second. This is not how I pictured 'introducing myself to her' out, not at all.

I stuttered but tried to politely give her an answer for her suspicions. "You we-were a great... vi-view."

She put her hand on her hip and raised her eyebrow again.

Oh kill me now.

She then scoffed and walked to me, which was seductive as fuck... and softly caressed my cheek with her hand and said,

"You are such a weird... asshole." She rolled her eyes and started walking away.

No. I cannot let her get away like this. Ugh you're so stupid Glaiza! Sorry, but she was purely intimidating!

I tried to save it.

"Hey stop! Look I-I'm sorry ... I didn't mean to say that I-I was just you know, I just wanted to like ... That was stupid bu-"

She finally turned around and cut me off with a giggle. "Chill... I was just kidding" She bit her lip and laughed again.

This woman.

"You are?"

She laughed harder. "You're funny"

I finally let out a laugh. "You scared me, I thought you were pissed."

She walked closer. "Well you scared me even more by watching me, checking me out. You almost looked like a psycho!"

I chuckled. "No. I'm sorry okay? Look that was really offkey and I was very rude, I hope you can apologize me. So what if we have drinks together, I'll buy you and let's finally get to know each other before things get anymore awkward between us." I offered a sly smile.

She just smirked.

"What do you say?"

She even smirked then finally called out the bartender. "Cosmo ..."

I smiled that she let herself in.

She then walked to me and sit in the stool beside me.

Damn, she smells so good.

I stick out my hand for her and smiled. "Glaiza Galura."

She looked at my hand and finally smiled back. "Rhian Howell."

And I'm never wrong, her smile is indeed as beautiful as it can get. For a second there, the sad eyes disappeared and all I can see are sparks in them.

"What?" She snapped her fingers at me.

Shit. It was too late to realize that I have been staring at her again.

"I... n-nothi--"

She chuckled. "You were staring at me and honestly, you're starting to get weird again."

I bit my lip and tried to hide my face that's blushing. "No I'm not, I promise. I mean, you... you look great in that dress."

She raised her brows then stick her forefinger in the air and grinned. "I'm wearing ripped jeans but yeah, I'll take that as a compliment." She giggled.

I smiled. "Good. Because you deserve to be complimented every time."

Awkward silence, but she immediately saved it.

"I'll take that as a compliment as well!"

And we both shared a laugh while waiting for our drinks.

"I know you've been going through some things ... the way you move is like you could use a vacation"

I can't believe this, I'm talking to her. Hours passed and we're having so much fun getting to know each other just by sitting in these bar stools. We threw each other jokes and also went a little serious in between.

And I adored her even more. Starting with her laugh that I could just listen to all day. She has this sweet smile and she is very easy to talk to. She made me feel comfortable in many ways.

But those sad eyes are still lingering in her face. Why is she like this? I want to get rid of it for her.

We've had way too many drinks and the next thing I knew is we're outside the bar, in the streets, sitting in the pavements, with beers on our hands.

After our silence, she sighed hard. "Men are stupid..."

Oh she's about to tell something.

"They really are. They're unappreciative, dumb, heartless and just purely a woman's worst disaster." She looked at me with her eyes almost watering, but she stopped herself.

Now I get what these sad eyes are.

"They don't appreciate you. They don't appreciate the things you do to them. They don't appreciate that you had given up your whole dream and left what could have been the best life you could ever have as a lawyer in LA and move into San Francisco just to be with him. They don't get it... he doesn't get it."

She's crying. I just want to hold her in my arms. But I listened to every word she said.

"All these years, I took care of him. Love him with all my heart, my life, my soul. I gave everything because he once made me feel that I'm everything he could ever dream and hope for. At times, I wish I could just live in that trance forever... but I couldn't. Life's not a bullshit fairytale! I think I did my best loving him, but I guess I wasn't good enough, just so he could cheat on me with that bitch... my sister."

Wow, I didn't expect that. I just listened to her shocked.

"Now he's out there with her being the happiest he can be while I'm here caring too much and no one would notice, even him. I love him... how can he do that? I'm a nice fucking person! Why do I deserve this?" She fully finished her beer and looked at me with tears filling her eyes.

I am left there speechless. She said it all. Everything that I saw about her in the bar was completely opposite to what she's feeling inside all this time. Her sad eyes.

She broke our silence and left out a giggle. "You wouldn't understand me, I bet you have a fine lad probably an underwear model who you're in love with and is also in love with you. I bet you're happy."

I looked down and laughed. "No,I don't have a boyfriend."

"You don't? Really?"

"Yeah..."

"And why is that?"

I actually don't know if should come out to her or not so I just sip my beer trying to send a message.

And she did receive it, she's indeed wise. "Oh my god, are you gay?"

I snickered and took another sip sending her confirmation.

"So a girlfriend, maybe?"

I stopped drinking my beer and was surprised with her reaction. It was the opposite of what I expected, I thought she's straight enough to walk out from me the moment she knew I'm gay. But, no.

I looked at her who's actually grinning waiting for my answer. And I saw genuinity, she's not trying. I smiled in my thoughts.

"So what, who's the lucky girl?" She smiled trying to tease.

I just shook my head and sighed hard.

She got my message again. "You have got to be kidding me..."

I snickered. "I'm not..."

"Well who was dumb enough to let go of someone as fine and as charming as you are? Tell me, I'm in the mood for some sparring sessions right now."

I just giggled.

"Come on, I'm serious. I'm here to listen."

I snickered. "Thanks but I'll probably not give you the headache of listening to my heartbreak, trust me it's not worth it."

"Nah, every story is worth to be listened." She cocked her head and side smiled.

I'm actually left speechless.

"Just tell me when you're ready, I can guarantee you there's someone ready to listen to your story." She looked at me and smiled, and I couldn't help but reciprocate that.

"Plus, I didn't give you a warning with my burst out earlier so I would like of us to get even."

I chuckled as playfully wiggled her brows.

We kept on looking at each others eyes for seconds and I felt different. It felt like home for the first time.

She smiled but I can still see the tears left in her eyes so I reached for my pockets and found my handkerchief, pulled it out and passed it to her. I was actually shaking a bit. "Um here, to wipe your tears off."

She stared at the handkerchief for seconds and then looked at me and smiled. "Thanks." She took it and started wiping her eyes.

I wish I could do that for her.

She finished it off and stands up and looked down at me since I'm still sitting in this pavement. "Where's your car?"

I raised an eyebrow. "My car?"

"Yes, your car. Where is it?"

Damn, I didn't realize until now how hot she looked with those rugged skinny jeans, short white tee, a leather jacket and heel boots on. And her red lips...

She snapped her fingers. "Glaiza!"

"Oh yeah, my car! It's in the parking place"

"Okay get it, let's go on a drive."

I finally stood up. "A drive? Where?"

"Wherever we can get. Let's just drive."

"Really?"

She bit her lip and smiled the cutest. "I guess we're friends now and I'm kinda asking you a favor... please?"

I don't know but I just can't resist her. And I frankly want to spend more time with her. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Fine. Let me get it, wait there."

"Good girl." she grinned.

...

I'm fully focused on the road. Wondering where this could take us. Ever since she hopped in my car and we drove off, we haven't had a conversation inside still.

She finally broke the silence. "Very nice wheels, this is the latest from Chevrolet right?"

"Uh yeah, I got this two weeks before." I looked at her and smiled.

"Yeah so I figured."

"You like cars?"

"Yeah but I know more from Jason, he has quite a bit of an addiction for cars" She grinned.

So Jason's the name.

"Oh..." I nodded consecutively.

She took a sip from her bottled beer. "Can I turn the radio on?"

"Yeah sure."

She smiled and reached to turn it on.

She squealed. "Oh my God! This is my favorite song!" She turned the volume a bit higher.

I just chuckled.

And she started singing along to it. "Ohhh that's how it's post to be... if he wants me to expose the freak ohhh"

Then she put her hands in the air and started swaying to the music in her seat. "That's how it's post to be ohhhh"

Oh God, this is just like how she mesmerized me by dancing in the bar. She's so perfect. I bit my lip and closed my eyes for a second to help myself.

She shouted with the song. "I make 'em do it!" She paused for a laugh and continued. "Post to be ohhhh...."

I laughed at her. "Post to be?"

"Yeah you know, music slang." She giggled.

It magical to see her this happy.

"Oh I see." I grinned.

"This is literally my jam right now." She's still bopping her head as the music fades.

She just stayed in her seat listening to songs on the radio while I'm driving.

Then we passed by a group of teenagers, circling in the pavements. There are smokes all over them. They must be smoking, probably the illegal ones.

I just sighed and looked away and continued driving. "Teenagers ..."

Seconds later, Rhian spoke. "Let's go back to them." she looked at me and smiled looking like she some sort of a plan.

I was surprised. "Back to who?"

"Those kids."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Those teenagers we just passed by?"

"Yes!" She smiled and took another sip of her beer that she still hasn't finished.

"And what will we do with them?"

"Um... let's go to them and ask them if we can do the things they're doing there."

"Excuse me?"

"Glaiza c'mon!"

I was fully taken aback. Is this how drunk and stressed she is?

"So you're telling me that we'll turn this car around and drive to them and say 'Oh hey kids, can you let us join you on what you're doing with that little pieces of leaves or whatever it is there because it looks fun'... is that what you're telling me ?"

"Yes!" She answered me directly.

"Wha- they're strangers Jennifer!"

"What do you think were we in the first time we met huh?"

Strangers, and I was the weird one.

I took her point but still carried on in winning the argument. "What if we'll get caught with them?"

"We will not, we'll be quick. C'mon, we're free tonight, we can do whatever we want and go beyond our limitations."

"Have you ever tried smoking those things?"

"That doesn't matter! C'mon Glaiza, let loose! We only got one night to do this hmm."

"I'm not sure about this Rhian."

"But I am!... okay then, if you don't want to do this with me then you can drop me right here. And I'll go there myself, I had a great night with you thank you very much, now you can drop me off right here."

This woman

"No. I cannot leave you and let you go out there. You're drunk to say the least and you might not handle yourself there."

"If that is so, then you should take me there because I will never stop convincing you or you can leave me so I can go there myself." She smirked and smiled.

What is she even doing? Maybe she really just wants to get away for once. She's a bad ass.

I sighed hard and finally did a U-turn.

She squealed and clapped her hands. "Yes! I win!"

I playfully glared at her and sighed. "If something bad will happen just go straight in the car and I will drive as fast as I can okay?"

She laughed. "Silly! We're gonna be okay!" She softly hit my arm.

"I'm just saying, we should have a plan."

She looked at me and grinned. "Okay Ms. Grumpy Pants." she giggled.

I rolled my eyes and finally looked at her and smiled.

She was smiling while twirling her hair. She's adorable. She fascinates me in every way, how can a person ever cheat on this wonderful woman? I wouldn't.

We parked right infront the group of teenagers, sitting in the pavements. They stared at us while we're approaching them.

"Hey kids." I tried to smile.

Rhian nudged her arm on me and whispered. "Don't call them 'kids'."

I kept silent as Rhian talked to them. "Hey guys!"

This boy had a surprised look. "Um hi..."

She smiled at them. "Hey uh what are you guys doing there?"

"What? Shit are you cops in disguise?!" He starts to panic as well as the other guys.

Rhian stopped him. "No no we're not! Stay calm we're not."

They all just stared at her.

"We're not cops, okay? We don't have any gun with us." She tried to smile.

"Oh okay..." The boy started to calm down and told the others to go back to their spot.

"We just wanted to ask you guys something." I nodded.

"Oh are you asking for directions? Where are you guys heading?"

Rhian answered him instead. "That's not what we're asking, um but this. Can we have a little taste of whatever that's in that small plastic pack you guys have?"

He looked surprised. "You mean this?" He sticks up the small pack of the illegal substance their group have been intoxicating with.

"Um yeah..." Rhian shyly smiled.

"Oh... um yeah, I'm sorry but this is for our own consumption you know"

"Yeah right." Jennifer pouted.

"I'm sorry." The boy said.

Suddenly, Rhian's eyes sparkled. "Um what if we'll buy it? Just one small pack?"

The boy raised his eyebrow. "You'll buy this?"

I whispered to Rhian. "You'll buy that?"

She whispered back. "Yes, just a pack. I left my bag in the car just let me get it an-"

I cut her off. "No stay. I have my wallet here I'll pay."

"Okay..."

I faced the boy. "That one small pack, how much?"

"Um $50..."

"50 bucks? Are you serious? Lower."

"40"

"Lower"

"30?"

"No, lower."

"You're hot lady, but no."

I sighed. "Okay 30."

"30. Deal." He then passed me the small pack.

"Thanks." Rhian smiled.

I passed him $50. "Here, just keep the twenty. Unfortunately I don't have any change."

"You should have never bid to 30." He laughed.

"Yeah I know..." I just shook my head as they all giggle as well as Jennifer.

"Well thanks guys, we should go ahead." Jennifer smiled to them.

"Thanks for the $50."

She smiled and kinda kneeled. "Just one word for you guys... I know you still have big dreams inside of y'all, reach for it. No matter what situation you're in. Okay you get me?"

Surprisingly, they were all moved but that little speech she did. They all nodded and said 'yes' in unison.

She smiled at them one last time and started to walk back to the car with me. "Bye guys!"

"Bye!!!"

I overheard one of them say, "She's cool..." While the other answered, "The other? She's really hot but not so much."

I just shook my head and laughed as I heard them. We then went inside the car.

...

We went to the beach. Fortunately, there's nobody especially at this time of night. So I let Rhain and I spend the rest of our night here.

She lets out a breath while sitting in my car's hood. "The wind feels wonderful."

I looked at her and she was practically half-closing her eyes, probably because of how intoxicated she was.

"Yeah it's soothing..."

I finished my beer and my relaxation was cut off with Rhian speaking.

"I'm gonna go swim."

My eyes immediately widened. "What?"

She jumped off the car. "I'm going to swim, there's a beach in front of us duh?"

"In the middle of the night Rhi?"

She raised her eyebrow at me. "Who cares?" She then smirked.

"You'll get legit soaked you know."

"That's why I'm taking these off" She then started to pull off her tank top and pushed her jeans off her legs, as she was all left with her black lace lingerie.

And God. Her almost bare naked body in front of me. I can't take this. I am speechless just by looking at it. I looked up in the sky and let out a huge breath.

"Will you join me?" She stood there twirling the ends of her hair. Fuck.

I was totally speechless.

She playfully rolled her eyes. "Fine, just follow me if you want." She then went running to the water.

I immediately opened another bottle of beer and sipped as many as I can and shook my head. Whoa damn

5 minutes later

I am now calm as she comes back after her little swim. She's a goddess with that body.

"You didn't join me, why?" She's starting to put her dress back on.

"I was not in the mood for a swim."

She rolled her eyes at me. "Killjoy."

I just chuckled. "C'mon let's get inside the car."

I started to drive. "Tell me which way to your house, I'll take you."

She immediately faced me. "What? No!"

I turned to her. "Huh? Aren't you going home? you're soaked."

She was starting to close her eyes. She's so wasted and tired. "No don't take me home. I want anywhere but home."

"Where are you going it's late at night?"

She sighed hard and shifted her body comfortably. "I want a vacation. Weeklong perhaps. I want to get away from here for a little while and forget about everything. I want to do things that distracts me from my bullshit life... I could use a vacation right now."

She looked at me one last time and started to close her eyes and drift to sleep.

I looked at her for a moment.

I grabbed my phone in my pockets and dialed a number.

The other line immediately answered. "Hello Ma'am Glaiza, what can we do for you at this time of night?"

"Get the private jet ready"

"Right away Ma'am." and I ended the line.

I looked at Rhian peacefully sleeping and then smiled.

You want a vacation Rhian? I'll give you one.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

105K 816 22
Just a book full of lesbian little mix smut (: I write them all myself with random ideas I think of myself.
48.4K 1.5K 9
Finding love in a perfect time in the perfect place.