I Know (2)

a/n: photo creds to AshieStClaire on Instagram 😉

"Baby let me be your vacation"

Rhian's

The pounding of my head woke me up from the long ass sleep I think I had. I felt my head and rubbed it thinking that I could ease the pain.

Since I can feel the sun's rays shining through my eyelids, I slowly fluttered it open. Once I did, I stopped for a while for the sun's rays are too bright for my newly awaken eyes. I covered my sight with my hand. I bet I slept in too long.

Regaining my consciousness and straight sight, I had my eyes fully open and what the...

Where am I?

I'm in this huge white room, laying in this huge bed as well. And when I looked to my right, I saw this huge glass wall that gives an astounding view of the beach outside. I dropped my jaw for the amazing view I'm slowly witnessing.

I jumped out of my bed and went straight to the glass wall that amazed me.

Wow, the bigger view from the outside took my breath away.

Okay, what good things did I do last night that I am blessed with this beauty right in front of me? I literally can't remember anything right now.

"Wow..." I whispered. I tried to reevaluate what happened last night that lead me to where I am right now and how I got here. But my hang over isn't helping. How wasted was I last night?

I noticed that I'm still in my clothes that were probably from last night and its salty aroma distracted me.

"Did I go beaching last night?" I asked myself.

I looked around the room and noticed my bag and shoes placed firmly and all I'm left to wonder is where am I and who's this fucking beautiful mansion is.

I have to find out. I went outside the room.

There's a long hallway in this floor my room's at. Probably nobody's in the same floor because it's dead silent.

I peaked left and right and checked before I fully went outside and closed the door. I'm still a mess, but I don't have a choice.

I surprisingly found an elevator and didn't hesitate to ride in it.

I tapped my foot on the floor and kept on playing my fingers against each other trying to remember what happened last night, but again my hangover is being a bitch.

I'm finally out the elevator and woah, what a fancy living room I just got out to. It's huge!

And there's this woman, probably the one who cleans, who looked at me.

I just looked at her still in surprise.

She walked to the middle and did a curtsy. Okay, fancy.

"Good morning Ma'am, Madame Glaiza is waiting for you in the kitchen."

Is she talking to me? I looked behind me and it's just the two of us.

I pointed my finger to myself. "Me?"

She just answered me with all calmness. "Yes Ma'am, I'm talking to you. Madame Glaiza would like to see you, she's in the kitchen."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Madame Glaiza?"

"Yes Ma'am, Madame Glaiza."

I shake my head. "Who i-" I immediately came to realization. And my mind went into series of flashbacks from last night. Then I widened my eyes remembering Glaiza. Oh shit, yes... Glaiza.