I Know (1)

a/n: photo creds to Chavrilson on Twitter 😉

I Know
by Big Sean ft. Jhené Aiko

"I know you've been dancing, dancing, dancing like you fucking got a reason"

Glaiza's

Usual night. Pub.

I shouldn't, but I'm already in the middle of the dancefloor with these people circling, men or women, wanting me to dance with them.

But I'm no dancer. I'm not that kind of person in a bar nor in a party. Women like me would rather stay her ass in a bar stool and just drink her vodka. Ladies would normally come at me if they really want to, you get what I mean?

Yes, you heard it right. Ladies. And yes, I am an out and proud lesbian.

With my life, I just want to chill in a corner and just have my vodka over here.

And the next thing I knew, I'm in this barstool.

I felt someone poked me. Danita, my best friend.

"Girl, why did you ditch those chicks? They were into you damn!"

"I just want to stay here" I ordered another shot of vodka.

"C'mon, dance for once!"

"You go, I don't want to."

She slung her arm on my shoulder. "Honey, you're the Glaiza Galura, a fine ass woman who have girls and even boys drooling over her, lining up just to get her attention ... why are you so lazy to get up and get a girl?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

I just sighed. I know this conversation will get anymore of a waste. We went through this a lot of times. "Danita, I'll just stay here."

She playfully glared. "Okay fine, enjoy your drink."

I just nodded as she left.

The bartender passed me my third shot of vodka and I immediately took the first sip. I then swifted my position to face the dancefloor and planned to just finish the rest of my shots while watching the others have fun.

The alcohol is slowly intoxicating my veins right now and the dance lights are starting to get me tipsy. But I'm still fine, it's not like I'm not used to this.

I tried focusing my eyes on the fun on the dance floor until my eyes did the work.

Her hips swiftly rocking the air from left to right. Glistening legs that shine more than the sun, damn she's working those six-inch stilletos. Messy hair, that's all over the air and that ass ... wow is it fascinatingly huge or am I just being delusional? But it swayed with the music perfectly.

Damn.

This woman is perfect. I just looked at her for three seconds, still not seeing her face, but I'm already mesmerized by her.

I'm having a thought that maybe I should go over and introduce myself. But I don't know, there's something inside telling me that I shouldn't still. Or maybe, because I wanted to watch her mesmerizing performance long enough.

And she did, she danced even more. She was even more mesmerizing. Funny, but she is still not turning her face around. But I think she's having the best time.

I don't know, I just want to watch her.

And time came finally. She's starting to turn around so I can see her face. It was in slow motion, like the moment was cooperating with my anticipation of wanting to see that perfect woman's face.