Where Do Broken Hearts Go

by Whitney Houston

a/n: hey guys, it's ree again! i have decided to put some of marie & I's, harrifer (harry connick, jr. & jennifer lopez; our main ship in this acc 😉) oneshots and reincorporate it into something rastro/jathea. most of the said oneshots i'll put here are the ones written by marie, so big credits to her, for her oneshots are indeed amazing!

so here's the first one, enjoy! 😊

...

Rhian's

"Roses! Roses, anyone?" I yell as I walk the streets of Paris. It's a beautiful day and I can already hear the sound of music from a far.

Nevermind i'll find someone like you

I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me I beg I'll remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love and
Sometimes it hurts instead

I turned around to see a street performer singing a song so passionately. I don't know why but I suddenly felt her pain. I got so curious.

I walked to her after she finished singing.

"Wow, what a gift from God. You have a great voice. Hi, I'm Rhian." I sticked out my hand.

She just stared at me completely. And that's when I noticed how beautiful her bold, black eyes are. And they're quite huge, but it looked adorable.

She raised a brow. "Didn't your mom tell you it's bad to talk to strangers?"

I just laughed at her, trying to be friendly. "To whom are you dedicating that song?"

I could already tell that my question strucked something in her, for she immediately went uneasy. She even starts to stutter.

"N-No one." She sighed hard and I already could tell she was thinking about someone.

She put her guitar back on its case. She started walking as I follow her. "Wait! Do you want to drink coffee with me sometime?" I don't know why I'm even doing this I just felt like she needed a friend to open up to. I'm curious about her. She seems so... deep? dark?

"Sorry madame but I prefer not to talk to women who are not single." She looked at the roses I am holding.

"Oh, these? I sell them!" I laughed.

"Why are you still here?" She asked, sounding annoyed. But that didn't stop me.

"I just want to make friends. Your voice is so amazing, I'm a huge fan of music. My mom and dad works here in London, in plays." I smiled.

"And you?"

"Uhm- I play piano. I mean I can play the piano but I'm not a professional you know?" I told her and finally, she smiled at me.

"Oh nice." She replied.

"Are you off to somewhere else? I could show you how I play piano."

She was hesitant but I showed her my sincerity of making friends with her in my smile and that's when she accepted my invitation.