Girls (1)

Girls
by Jennifer Lopez

a/n: SPG, this is your warning.
- and i know you guys want to kill me right now for always leaving y'all hanging with my other oneshots, sorry 😅✌ but i gotta pen this down before the ideas disappear and got really excited to share this piece. honestly, ideas keep on coming and i can't help to start writing them down, so sorry. i hope y'all understand and won't supersayan me with pirena's brilyante ng apoy 😂 don't y'all worry, though it takes some time, i won't leave my works unfinished.

...

"Here's your martini with an apple sider just how you like it, Howell." The blonde haired heard a very familiar voice, too familiar, that it made her stop on getting too focused on putting on a masscara. She didn't even hear the door opened, she was busy getting herself ready for tonight's show.

As she was about to look up to the person owning the voice, her eyes met plump, very familiar pair of breasts, perfectly covered with a red lace bra, showing the right amount of cleavage. The right amount she likes. Her eyes stopped travelling all the way up and stared at the most beautiful mounds she ever saw-- and felt, actually enjoying looking at that small fickle of sweat running down the valley of the other woman's breasts. She almost felt her center twitch at the mere sight.

"And just how you like... me." The other woman whispered, only for the both of them to hear. As the blonde haired one immediately felt the hairs on her neck stand, as soon as the latter said those glorified words, she saw the other woman smirk at her.

Damn, how that simple smirk from her turns her on.

But no, she hated her. More like she's pissed of her.

But Jesus, can this woman in front of her spare her inner soul of being controlling of its urges by not only its seducing smirk, but also its inviting biting and licking of lips?

She shakes everything off from her thoughts before the other woman would gain the upperhand, again.

She rolled her eyes at the woman. "I didn't tell you to bring me that, Galura."

The other woman, the black haired one, much longer than hers, chuckled. "As if you don't need it, Howell. I bring you your boost every damn night see."

She couldn't utter a word, for that's true. She even liked how Galura squeeze her in her busy preps every night just to deliver her that martini she likes.

Without any objections, Galura turned Howell's make up chair around just in the right angle where they are across each other. The black haired one's hand is leaning on the chair's supporter while the other is holding the glass of martini, waiting for the latter to accept it.

For Howell, the proximity is purely madness. For if it wasn't for the seducing and all the sexy talk, even the sexy time they had, she would have strangle the woman in front of her just now. Oh God, she hates Galura so much-- so much that she couldn't believe how weak she is in front of her right now. Again, the proximity is madness, she's left speechless.

"I even bring my boost here so I could join you." Galura looked over the make up counter and there's indeed the black haired one's favorite boost, a rare tequila cocktail with some lime sider.

Howell chuckled, trying not to be defeated by the most intimidating woman she ever met. "I won't drink that." She eyed at the boost Galura is holding and held a five second glaring session with the other woman. "You could have drugged me through my boost just so I would be a lame ass disaster later in our show... oh come on Galura, I'm not that stupid."