Korean Imagines

By StayBebe

โ€ขJust random Korean imagines (Kpop, Kdrama, etc). * Sorry if they aren't that good. I work really hard on my... More

Markson (GOT7)
Markson (GOT7)
Yugbam (GOT7)
2jae (GOT7)
Jinyoung (GOT7)
Taecyeon (2pm)
G Dragon (Big Bang)
Wooyoung Day!!
Bambam Day!!
Sungjae Day!!
Tao Day!!
Wow!! My first tag!!
Love Dance ~ 2Jae
Missing You... Markson
The Surprise!
Aladdin ~ Jackson
WTF ~ Markson
Lady and the Tramp ~ JB
The concert of her dreams ~ Got7/Astro
Once Upon a December ~ Taemin
Gay Parade ~ Got7
Don't Cry ~ Markson
Ramyun ~ Yugbam
Zoo Trip ~ Markson
FAVORITE POSTER!!
Requests
Kiss Scene ~ Kim Soo Hyun
Sanha (Astro)
Suga (BTS) ~ Requested
Rowoon (SF9) ~ Requested
Soccer ~ BamBam (GOT7)
Love Like This ~ Heo Young Saeng (SS501)
How We Met ~ Joshua (Seventeen)
My Sisters Coming - Joshua/Vernon (Seventeen)
Jay Park (Solo)
Gong Yoo (Actor)
You Did Well, Jonghyun ๐ŸŒน
Not An Update
Park Hyungsik (Actor) ft. Hwarang cast
Wonho (Monsta x)
S.Coups (Seventeen)

V (Bangtan Boys)

218 4 1
By StayBebe

          "Good morning ~ " I heard a deep voice coo and warm hands on my waist. I stirred a little and dug my face deeper into the pillow. I felt the blanket move away from me. I whined from the cold as deep chuckling filled the air. "Jinjja jagi ~ Get up ~" I sat up slowly. I saw Taehyung sitting in front of me with a small smile. "Nooooooooooo!!" I yelled tackling him and crawling on top of him. "Why are you disturbing my sleep?" I mutter shoving my face into the crook of his neck. "Jagi ~ Its already 10am. You shouldn't sleep the day away. You won't go to sleep tonight." He smiled brightly and ruffled my hair. I sighed and felt him squirm under me. "That tickles!" He says giggling. I pulled my head up to look at him.

          He kisses my lips lightly an patted my arm. I took that as a signal to crawl off the bed. I walked out the door an down the stairs, Taehyung right behind. He pulled me to the couch. He laid down pulling me with him. I grabbed the remote and put on a drama. Taehyung laid his head on my shoulder and lightly kissed it. "What do you want to do, now that I'm up?" I asked looking at him. He looked back at me with loving eyes and smiled. "You" He answered. His smile turning into a seductive smirk. "Not with the rest of us under the same roof." We turned to see Namjoon cringe in disgust. "Why not? I'm sure you and Jin Hyung do it." Hobi smiled. Chim-chim and Kookie started laughing. Jin and Namjoon looked at him in disbelief.

          "Don't worry. We weren't going to do anything like that." I reassured them. "I was joking. Unless you want to." He looks at me innocently. "How can you say that and look so innocent at the same time?" I questioned while smacking his chest. He shrugged. "I'm going to sleep. No one disturb me." Yoongi says walking to his room. "We could do something together." Kookie said. "I want alone time with my jagi!!" Tae yells pulling me closer to him. "Fine! We will go do something and leave you two alone." Chim-chim grabbed Kookie's hand and dragged him out the door.

          Namjoon, Jin, and Hobi followed them. "Have fun!!" I yelled. Taehyung cuddled into me more. "Let's just stay like this." He smiled at me. "Jinjja! You dragged me out of bed so we could cuddle out here?!" He nodded cutely. Then he looked at me and smiled. "Saranghae!" He pecked my lips quickly and nuzzled his face in my neck. I smiled lightly. "Nado Saranghae!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❤️ You know it all...
               You're my best friend...
                       Achimeun dasi ol geoya...

My favorite lines from Spring Day and they just so happen to be Tae's. Anywho, Taehyung is my bias. He's so adorable. The gif is so cute and I love him so much!

I'm just gonna leave you with this really adorable photo of Tae.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 2.5K 17
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
138K 7.4K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
292K 17.8K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
62K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...