Playin' Hard

By Love_Jas

Destiny Taylor, a senior in high school who's focused on finishing her last 3 months of school always been pi... More

❤️Chapter 1 ❤️
❤️Chapter 2 ❤
❤️Chapter 3 ❤
❤️ Chapter 4 ❤️
❤️Chapter 5 ❤️
❤️Chapter 6 ❤️
❤️Chapter 7 ❤️
❤️Chapter 8 ❤️
❤️Chapter 9 ❤️
❤️Chapter 10 ❤️
❤️Chapter 11 ❤️
❤️Chapter 12 ❤️
❤️Chapter 13 ❤️
❤️Chapter 14 ❤️
❤️Chapter 15 ❤️
❤️Chapter 16 ❤️
❤️Chapter 17 ❤️
❤️Chapter 19 ❤️
❤️Chapter 20 ❤️
❤️Chapter 21 ❤️
❤️Chapter 22 ❤️
❤️Chapter 23 ❤️
❤️Chapter 24 ❤️
❤️Chapter 25 ❤️
❤️Chapter 26 ❤️
❤️Chapter 27 ❤️
❤️Chapter 28 ❤️
❤️Chapter 29 ❤️
❤️Chapter 30 ❤️
❤️Chapter 31 ❤️
❤️Chapter 32 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 33 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 34 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 35 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 36 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 37 ❤️
❤️Chapter 38 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 39 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 40 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 41 ❤️
❤️Chapter 42 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 43 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 44 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 45 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 46 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 47 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 48 ❤️

❤️Chapter 18 ❤️

2.8K 152 37
By Love_Jas

Rico Carter

I was just about to walk off the register and clock out until that last customer came barging through the door.

"Bro, please tell me you have this game?" A little kid who look about the age of 12 asked out of breath.

"You're lucky man, we literally have one copy left."

I went in the back to grab the Minecraft game. The little boy face lit up when he seen the game in my hand.

"Thank you so much." He handed me a 20 dollar bill.

"No problem man." I handed him his change, bag, and receipt.

I couldn't wait to get off work so I could text Destiny back.

I was shocked as hell Destiny hit me up out the blue last week on twitter.

I haven't spoken to her in a year, and I promised myself I was going to take things slow with her. Even though I really want to be with Destiny I ain't tryna get hurt again.

As soon as I was about to respond to Destiny's text Krissy facetimed me.

I cursed under my breath before I answered the FaceTime call.

"Hey you." She tilted her head to the side.

"Wassup." I rested my arm behind my head.

"Where you at? I texted you earlier and you didn't respond punk." She said with a smirk on her face.

"I just got off work get off my nuts." I joked with her.

Ever since Rakeem's Little friend Krissy hit me up on kik we became close.

I thought she was jokin' when she asked me to be her boyfriend, but she was dead ass serious.

I barely know this girl and I'm in a long distance relationship with her.

The bus ride to my place seemed quick since the FaceTime call with Krissy helped kill time.

I was to busy laughing at something stupid Krissy said that I didn't realize Dija was sitting on the couch talking to my mom.

"Imma holla at you later." I quickly ended the FaceTime call.

"What she doing here?" I stuffed my phone in my back pocket. 

I haven't talked to Dija since our One year anniversary, and I still wasn't ready to talk to her.

"Well hello to you too Rico." Dija stood up as she folded her arms.

"You don't have to be so rude Rico." My mom shook her head at me.

"How am I being rude? What's rude is someone showing up at your place uninvited."

"Since when do I need your permission to come over? I mean you've been ignoring my texts and phone calls for a week so I figured I'd stop by." Dija shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm going to excuse myself and let you two talk." My mom got up from
the couch, she grabbed an apple out the fruit basket rinsing it off before she went in her room.

"I don't know why you here real talk." I plopped down on the couch.

"Baby I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Dija sat down next to me on the couch.

"Hurt? That's dead you can't hurt me. It's just I don't appreciate how you went to go see a movie I was dying to see on our anniversary with another nigga." 

"I made a mistake baby. I know my apology can't take back what I did, but I truly am sorry. I haven't talked to you in a whole week. I miss you, I miss us." She kissed my cheek.

"Ricooooo, did you hear a word I just said?" Dija waved her hand in my face.

I got distracted texting Destiny.

"Yeah I heard you." I locked my phone after I responded to Destiny's text.

"What did I say then? Matter of fact who are you texting?" She reached for my phone.

"Chill you trippin'. I was texting back Sean, he wanted to know if I was gettin online tonight."

"Mhm." She rolled her eyes.

I chuckled.

"How you gon' get mad at me when I should be still mad at you?" I smirked.

"Because I got a feeling you lying to me. Who's Krissy? I seen you talking to her on twitter the other night."

I threw my head back laughing as I ran my hand down my face.

"My home girl."

"Well you need to keep your homegirl in check. I don't appreciate her calling you baby. You're my nigga not hers."

"You sound real jealous right now." I furrowed an eyebrow at her.

"How would you like for me to call another nigga baby?"

"Dija chill the fuck out. You act like I'm callin' her baby back." I ran my hands through my curls, she was really starting to annoy the fuck out of me.

"You responding back to her like it's okay. You need to keep your lil hoes in check." Dija rolled her eyes.

"You need to keep yourself in check, seeing niggas behind my back ain't cool."

"Excuse me?" Dija gasped.

"I'm not gon' repeat myself, you heard me the first time."

"Wow Rico, I can't believe you." Dija got up snatching her purse off the couch.

"Oh, so you get mad when I tell your ass the truth but when you do some petty ass shit to me it's fine with you. Fuck outta here man it don't work like that."

My mom walked out in the living room fully dressed like she was about to leave out.

"I'll be back Rico, I'm gonna run to the store." My mom grabbed her car keys off the table. "You want anything?"

I shook my head no.

"Nah, I'm good."

"How about you Dija?"

"No thank you." Dija forced a smile on her face.

For some reason Dija and my mom became close, and I don't like it.

My mom became good friends with Dija's parents since we first started dating.

As soon as my mom left out there was an awkward silence between Dija and I.

To be honest I expected her to leave out right behind my mom, but instead she followed me into my room.

"Baby, I don't want to fight anymore." Dija pouted.

"Neither do I." I picked up my controller and turned on my game system.

"What are you doing bae?" Dija walked over to me unzipping my pants.

She caught me by surprise as she slid my boxers down and took my member in her mouth.

My eyes rolled back as her warm tongue slid up and down my hard member.

"Fuck." I held her head as it bobbed up and down.

"Are you still mad at me?" She looked up at me and smirked.

"Nah, keep going." I pushed her head back down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 189 61
As a senior you are going to face desires or pressure but that doesn't mean to fall under them. Destiny's a girl who has a OK boyfriend but who pres...
187K 5.8K 27
His face was only inches from mine, but yet it still seemed his confidence was beaming. "You seem to forget that I am the king of getting girls to...
51.5K 3.2K 26
This fan fiction is based on third generation of Yrkkh. This is story of Akshara and Abhimanyu who met at college but something happened that Akshar...
4.7K 384 17
Neither of them had total confidence in destiny. Not even when they started to see the invisible red strings that bound people to their soul mates. N...