that teenage girl

By severenaa

Aria, wasn't like other girls, She didn't wear, heels, she wears converse, she doesn't wear skirts, she wear... More

Chapter 1;
chapter 2;
chapter 3;
chapter 5
chapter 6;
chapter 7;
Chapter 8;
Chapter 9;
chapter 10;
chapter 11;
chapter 12;
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
over 300!

chapter 4

59 5 1
By severenaa

Valentines day;

I wake up, and I see a big bag of stuff on my front door step.i bring it inside, and open the bag, I see a card it says "Hey aria, happy valentines day, I love you as my bestfriend, your an amazing person, smart,funny, you make me a better person, you are beautiful to me,

If any guy breaks your heart tell me! Ill kick there butts. Be careful, around guys please, I don't want you getting hurt, I love you to much for that to happen, you mean the world to me,I don't want anything bad happening to you, I love you very much aria! Your my bestfriend and my everything. Love jack". I smiled, and looked in the bag, There was another bag inside, I look in the bag inside, it was an infinity scarf, a beanie(hat) a rock bad t-shirt. I looked more inside, there was bath and body works products, there was a 50$ gift card for Ardennes,and I digged more in the bag, a box of chocolates, and there was a tiny little box<3 I opened it, and it was a neck less. I was in tears, it was beautiful everything about the present, it was perfect.💕 I put the new outfit on.

I ran to school, to give jack a hug, and I did, he gave me a kiss on the forehead, as I hugged him.i thanked him so much, it meant a lot to me, of course ashely had to "compliment" my rock band t-shirt, "Oh where did you get that shirt, the thrift shop?" I replied "My friend got it" with a smile on my face

She laughed, and all her friends laughed as well.

I really didn't care tho, sooner my boyfriend came, and kissed me and gave me a Rose, he had to go fast,so he gave me a quick kiss and left. I went home, went in my pyjamas and went on my bed to watch a sad romantic movie (the vow) of course I cried my eyes out, while I ate my chocolates, then later I had a nice bath, with my new bath,lotions, and perfume.

I also bought pizza that night so it made it even better, my dad came upstairs, and hung out with me, we watched a a funny movie, and laughed with each other, my father is very nice to me, he gave me a kiss on my forehead goodnight. "love you dad" I said to him, he said "I love you too"

I got a text saying "goodnight beautiful " it was from jack, he was a really good friend. I loved him to bits!

I'll probably upload chapter 5 tmr or today? But it will be soon! :).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 934 10
Her boyfriend messed with the wrong guys. Now she has to 'pay' them back with her body.
98.3K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
661K 15.9K 65
sequel to aeou (read first) ✘ ✘ ✘ The boys are back. And they're out for revenge. Last semester the girls of Sterling humiliated Caleb, Luca, Atla...
990K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...