K: The Heart in Blue

By HinagikuShimayaku15

You have a terrible past. As you grow older, you're still thinking your old, horrible past. As the days gone... More

Chapter 2 - Horrible past
Chapter 3 - Sisters
Chapter 4 - Forgiven By The Fever
Chapter 5 - Similar Pasts
Chapter 6 - Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 7 - The Very Special Birthday Gift
Chapter 8 - Hatred Penetrates Love To Her Parents
Chapter 9 - The Suicidal Of The Heartless Girl
Chapter 10 - The Truth From The Past
Chapter 11 - Hidden Painful Memories
Chapter 12 - The Planning Personal Maid For The Blue King
Chapter 13 - The Left Hand Man Turns Into A Personal Maid
Chapter 14 - This Could Be Love
Chapter 15 - The Queen Project
Chapter 16 - Queens
Chapter 17 - Trust
Chapter 18 - Talk With The Parents
Chapter 19 - Trust, Support And Believe
Chapter 20 - Wrong Thought
Chapter 21 - Birthday Date
Chapter 22 - Munakata And Hinagiku's Pretend Date
Chapter 23 - They Are Sweet As Lovebirds Like Munakata And Hinagiku
Chapter 24 - Joke Ends In Reality
Chapter 25 - Lunch Date
Chapter 26 - Inform
Chapter 27 - Last Day
Chapter 28 - Miss You
Chapter 29 - Endanger
Chapter 30 - Harass
Chapter 31 - Escape
Chapter 32 - Forgotten
Chapter 33 - Taunt
Chapter 34 - Training
Chapter 35 - Plans
Chapter 36 - Suitcase
Chapter 37 - The Start Of The Mission
Chapter 38 - Dream
Chapter 39 - Mission Serenity part 1
Chapter 40 - Beaten Out
Chapter 41 - The End
Chapter 42 - Happy or Not?
Chapter 43: Miracles in December
Chapter 44 - Back to Normal
Ending Chapter - Munakata

Chapter 1 - The Left Hand Man

2.5K 38 21
By HinagikuShimayaku15

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 1

In a sunny day in Shizume city, one girl named Hinagiku Shimayaku is just walking on the streets of the city. When suddenly, a group of men just blocks her way. All of them are looking scary like, they wanted to salvage you. But for Hinagiku, they look useless, just working for money and most of all, weak. Hinagiku glares them for a while and one of the guys in the group have an interest in her. So, he asks her with a creepy smile on his face.

"So miss, are you alone and free today?" he asks her with a polite tone of his voice. Trying to lure Hinagiku for them. But Hinagiku never listens to them.

"What do you want from me?!" Hinagiku asks them with an angry tone of her voice as she glares at them like she wanted to have a fight.

One of the men lifts her chin up closely to his face with a creepy smile on his face. Hinagiku stares at him with her death glare.

"You look pretty with that look..." the guy who lifts her chin up closely to his face said with a creepy tone of his voice and a creepy expression on his face.

"I don't care what you are saying just leave me alone!" Hinagiku said angrily to them as she forces to walk out.

Then the other guy pins her at the wall very hard with a thug. All of them smirked at each other in a creepy way. Hinagiku looks at them deadly.

"You are perfect for us." one of the guys said to her with a creepy tone of his voice.

"What the--- What the heck are you talking about? And will you ever mind to let me go because I want to be alone!" Hinagiku yelled at them as she forces to escape.

One of the guys pushes her to the wall then holds her neck very tight, making her choke. Hinagiku makes a grip on the guy's arm as she tries to pull away the guy's hand from her. All of the guys laughs in an evil way.

Munakata Reisi, the 4th and blue king , and the leader of Scepter-4, just walks on the street. And because it is his day-off, he wears his white, long sleeved polo shirt and blue long pants. He is about to go back to his headquarters when he heared some noises and he saw a group of men. He is curious what is happening to the group of men when he saw that they're having fun of an innocent girl.

Munakata didn't think twice but to help her. So, Munakata immediately go there to save Hinagiku. So Munakata stands behind the guys and asks them with a business tone of his voice.

"What is happening in here?" Munakata asks them as his arms are crossed around his body.

The guys just looked back and they saw Munakata standing right behind them. All of them became nervous when they saw him standing behind them. The other guy who tries to choke Hinagiku, lets her go. Hinagiku went down and she sits on the ground, catching her breath. Hinagiku looks at Munakata when she saw him.

"Tell me, what do you think are you doing to an innocent girl huh?" Munakata asks them with a business tone of his voice as he pushes his glasses upwards from the bridge of his nose.

"Well... Umm... N-nothing... W-well..." one of the guys said nervously when Hinagiku interrupts.

"You guys are having a dirty plan on me. Don't you dare act like you don't know nor all of you are innocent!" Hinagiku said angrily to the guys who played dirty with her.

"Oh, how rude of you to do that on an innocent girl. Don't you know that you can be demanded of "sexual harassment?" Shame on you!" Munakata said to them then he looks at them seriously.

The one guys from the group just pulls Hinagiku's hair with no mercy. Hinagiku holds her head as she tries not to feel the pain.

"Alright blue king! One step forward, or this girl will get beaten up!" the guy who pulls Hinagiku's hair upwards said cockily as he tries to scare Munakata.

Munakata's blue aura shows up then his aura just passes to Hinagiku. Hinagiku was surprised when she felt different. Munakata stares at Hinagiku as he tries to get Hinagiku's attention. Hinagiku looks at him back. The group of guys were confused what's happening.

"What are they doing?"

"Are they doing some sort of communication?" the guys are asking to theirselves.

Then suddenly, some sort of force just pulls Hinagiku away from the group. Hinagiku was surprised when Munakata just grabs her by using the force of his blue aura. Now that Hinagiku is with Munakata, his left arm just surrounds Hinagiku's body which made her smirk all the way. Munakata pushes his glasses upwards from the bridge of his nose using his right hand.

"Hmph! Alright, one single word or you'll be blown away from here." Munakata said confidently as his blue aura shows up again.

The group of guys ran away from them. As soon as they're gone, Munakata asks Hinagiku if she's alright.

"Are you alright miss?" Munakata asks her if she's alright.

"Yes. Thank you for saving me from those guys." Hinagiku thanks Munakata with a smile on her face.

"No need to thank for that. It's my job to take care and protect the city." Munakata replied.

"So you are the 4th king, the blue king right?" Hinagiku asks Munakata interestingly.

"And also the leader of Scepter-4." Munakata added.

Hinagiku confidently crosses her arms. "Is that so?" she raise her eye brow.

"So, if you want to join Scepter-4, just call me." Munakata offered and gave her a card where is his identity and number written on it.

Hinagiku gets Munakata's identity card without hesitation. She looks at it and she nods her head. She agrees to join Scepter-4.

Munakata smiled and started to walked. "Follow me." he ordered.

Till they were inside the Scepter-4...

And Hinagiku looked at it. And she saw some crystalized chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. The walls are painted with bluish-white paint. Each hallway has some huge royal like doors that are closed shut. The floors are covered with granite tiles even their staircase are covered with granite tiles. Hinagiku was fascinated about it.

"So, what do you think?" Munakata asks Hinagiku confidently while he pushes his glasses upwards.

"It's ok with me." Hinagiku replied as she crosses her arms confidently.

Seconds later, Munakata's right hand man, Awashima Seri a.k.a Tundra girl, came and told Munakata about their report on their force.

"Chief, all the reports are already done. Seems that we have an another opponent to arrest."

"Is that so? Oh, by the way, somebody wants to join with us. And you will also have a female teammate." Munakata said Awashima teasingly.

"Oh really chief? What's her name?" Awashima asks Munakata curiously.

"Oh, silly me. I forgot to ask her name. What is your name by the way?" Munakata asks Hinagiku with a smile on his face as he looks at Hinagiku.

"My name is Hinagiku Shimayaku. You can call me Hinagiku or Hina. It's ok with me." Hinagiku introduced herself in front of them as she confidently looks else where.

"Hmm... Hinagiku you say? What an extravagant name." Awashima said with a smile on her face.

"Hmm... I should call you Shima-kun..." Munakata said as he rests his fingers on to his chin.

"Shima-kun...? But chief, is the name Hinagiku or Hina won't satisfy you?" Awashima asks her boss.

"It's fine with me but the name Hinagiku is too long but, the name Hina is too short. I want to call her just right. So, I decided to call her Shima-kun." Munakata explained as he pushes his glasses upwards from the bridge of his nose.

"B-but..." Awashima said when Hinagiku interrupts.

"It's ok with me. As long as nobody makes fun of me." Hinagiku said as she twirls her pink hair with her fingers.

"Ok. You'll be my left hand man alright?" Munakata said to Hinagiku as he looks with a smile on his face while he looks at Hinagiku.

"Sure..." Hinagiku said confidently.

"Well follow me. I'll guide you to the training room at 2nd floor so you can change your clothes and you'll have your sword." Awashima said to Hinagiku with a smile on her face.

"O-ok... Thank you very much." Hinagiku thanks Awashima as she bows in front of her.

So Awashima guided Hinagiku to the training room as Hinagiku follows her. On the hand, Munakata just returns to his office.

Meanwhile, a young girl with long yellow hair bunned at each side with blue crystalized eyes just walks at the bridge. She stops for a second, then she just thinks of Hinagiku.

"Hmm... I wonder where are you now... Sylvia..." the young girl said as a gasp of wind blows right through her as she looks at the clouds floating at the blue sky.

Back at Scepter-4, Hinagiku already got her clothes changed and she also got her sword. Now that Hinagiku is already prepared, she has to attend her training with Awashima so Hinagiku know what to do as Munakata's left hand man.

"Before your training Hinagiku, I must introduce you to anybody else. So they'll know that you're new here and you're Chief Munakata's left hand man alright?" Awashima said to Hinagiku.

"Ok..." Hinagiku agreed.

So Awashima takes Hinagiku to a certain room where everybody works. When the both of them entered, Hinagiku saw all of them, working as a team.

"Men! Attention! I need to tell you something and this is important so hurry up!" Awashima said to the others loudly with a business tone of her voice.

Everybody gathered up. All of them went in front of Awashima even Fushimi Saruhiko, Munakata's third in command, came in front of Awashima.

"What is it deputy captain? Are we having a problem at Scepter-4?" Benzai, one of Scepter-4's accomplices asks Awashima with full respect.

"No." Awashima replied.

Everybody was surprised. Almost all of them looked at each others faces as they scratch their heads. Fushimi notices Hinagiku standing behind Awashima.

"Umm... Who's that? Behind you?" Fushimi asks Awashima as he bends a little bit sidewards to see Hinagiku more.

"That's why I'm here. I am about to tell you that we have a new member. And this new member will be Chief Munakata's left hand man." Awashima exclaimed.

"Oh really deputy captain? So that means, Chief Munakata will be having a left hand man?" Enomoto, also a member of Scepter-4, asks Awashima excitingly. Waiting for Awashima's respond.

"You guessed right Enomoto!" Awashima responded to Enomoto with a smile on her face.

"Really? Who is it?" Dōmyōji, also a member of Scepter-4, asks Awashima who's the new member.

"Guys, meet Hinagiku Shimayaku. You can call her anyway you want just don't tease her alright? It's either Hina, Hinagiku-san, Hinagiku-chan, Hina-chan or Shima-kun. She will be Chief Munakata's new left hand man." Awashima explained with a smile on her face as she introduces Hinagiku to them.

All of them became silent as Benzai and the others just looks at Hinagiku. Awashima convinces Benzai and the others to say hello to Hinagiku. Hinagiku looks away at a mean way as her arms are crossed around her body.

"I'm very sure that these guys will call me "The heartless girl" again. After all, everytime people see me, they'll whisper and make issues of me. I really hate these people. People who call me "heartless" shall die! I curse them all..." Hinagiku thought when suddenly...

"Welcome to Scepter-4, Miss Hina-san!" all of them welcomed Hinagiku warmly and joyfully.

Hinagiku's eyes widened in shock, then she looks at the guys who welcomed her warmly. She saw their faces bursting into a smile which she will never forget. Hinagiku felt flattered a little.

"I never thought that these guys would be very friendly to me unlike the others from the outside." Hinagiku thought as she stares at them.

"So Hinagiku, are you ready for your 1st day at Scepter-4?" Awashima asks Hinagiku with a full smile on her face.

"Yes..." Hinagiku replied but then she nods her head.

"Is something wrong Hina-san?" Fushimi asks Hinagiku worriedly.

"I don't know if, what I am doing right now is okay... I don't know. She might get mad at me once that she saw me working here." Hinagiku said softly but in a slight angry tone of her voice.

"But why? Is something bad will happen?" Akiyama, also a member of Scepter-4, asks Hinagiku worriedly.

"She'll convince me to go home with my pitiful parents." Hinagiku replied straightly with a very sharp tone of her voice.

All of them were surprised when all of them heard what Hinagiku just said. All of them became speechless.

"Pitiful...? Why do you say that your parents are pitiful?" Fuse, also a member of Scepter-4, asks Hinagiku.

Hinagiku sighs and answers Fuse's question.

"I'm sorry but, I can't tell you this yet. This is not the perfect time to tell you this. Can you please understand?" Hinagiku said to them.

"Don't worry. We understand." Awashima said to Hinagiku as she looks at her.

Hinagiku just looks at Awashima then she smiles a bit. "Thank you... For understanding." Hinagiku thanks them shyly.

Awashima just smiles at her then she holds Hinagiku's hand. "Can we start your training right now?" Awashima asks her.

"Yes." Hinagiku responded.

"C'mon now..." Awashima said to Hinagiku.

So both Hinagiku and Awashima walked out. While they walk, they are both holding their hands like they're bestfriends. Both of them went out and they began their training.

End of chapter 1

Author's note: Hey guys! I'm the author of this story and I'm new here. So, I hope you enjoyed my story. Even this is my 1st time to make one hehehe. I might update my story a little late cause of busy school days but don't worry. I'll make the other chapters for this story. So, please share, vote and comment anytime you want. Thank you for reading and voting! ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1K 8
"The fear in your eyes is palpable. Begging me to stop will only make me go harder." "Please my Lord, don't do this! I'm not ready- I'm scared..." Th...
381 12 22
"You're my weakness, Hazel ...you've possessed my every inch..every part of my life is subjected to you, Hazel..I want to..."he said hoarsely...as if...
8.5K 295 23
"𝘿𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨~" 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙, 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨. Where you...
257 18 2
In this world, 'unconfessed love' are more than the 'unrequited love' or 'the breakups'. In a bond between two people, each assume, what and how the...