You saved me (revising)

By UnofficialPessimist

completed More

Summary
New Apartment
Seeing Her
Thats What I Thought
The Big Fight
The Boy Next Door
Is This a Date?
When Things Go Wrong
No Way!
What Happens When I Can't Wake Up?
Keep Holding on
You Saved Me
You Can't Leave
The Best Day of My Life
I'm So Sorry Katniss
Arriving
Come Home
Scavenger Hunt
Let's Party!
Home?!
Finally Home
This is Goodbye
Hopeless Love
Where's Peeta?
Little Rue
Reunited and Lost
Pain
Katniss
Peeta, Katniss, and a Baby
Shock
Preparing
Welcome Home
Leaving
Reunions
The Everdeens
A Day With Mrs. Everdeen
Hunting
Returning Back Home
Prim Meets Rue and Other News?
wedding and a date
bad news
date gone wrong
missing you
the news
everlark wedding
REAADDD
departure

visiting

1.9K 65 16
By UnofficialPessimist

(katniss POV)

-nightmare-
I'm running running fast trying to catch up with my brother he's running away laughing while tears stream down my face as I try to catch up with him, my heart is pounding so fast I can't believe it hasn't ripped out of my body yet. I can tell were nearing a road I can hear the cars rushing by as my brother looks back at me and not at where he's going.

"katniss come on come get me"he hisses at me and i stop in my tracks.

"don't be afraid I won't hurt you" he evilly grins at me which makes me think I can't trust him but I have to he's my brother amd I love him. Without even thinking about i'm on my feet running at him.

"I'm coming" I say hoping he'll stay there but he doesn't he walks righ tinto the middle of the road,waves at me then a car hits him.

"NOO YOU CAN'T GO"

-nightmare over-

"katniss? katiss it's alright it was just a dream, wake up" i sit straight up tears running down my face and my throat is all scratchy from where I was screaming. Peeta wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his lap and whispers calming words into my ear while roocking me back and forth lightly.

"shhh it's alright it's not real it was just a dream calm down"

"i-im sorry" i choke out.

"for what?"

"waking you"

"it's not your fault come on lets go back to sleep it's four in the morning" i nod and he lays back down with me in his arms Chopper jumps on the bed and lays at our feet.

-the next morning (peeta POV)-

I wake up before Kat and decide to make breakfast although i do that everyday because she can't, she doesn't know that were going over to my parents house today and I think if she knew she would say no because of my mother but I can tell shes changed since Rue came along.

when I finish breakfast I go into our room to wake Kat up she's usually awake by now but that nightmare she had last night was really bad so that probably explains why she's still asleep. I grin i'm going to wake her up in a fun way. I walk into our room and see her sprawled out on the bed her hair going in each and every direction you can think of. I take off in a running start and jump on our bed and start jumping and down on our bed yelling "WAKE UP WAKE UP".

"shut up" she whines.

"nope gotta wake up it's going to be a big big big day"

"stop quoting Effie" Effie is one of Katniss' teachers and she despises her and her annoying accent.

"come on wake up kit kat"

"whyy i thought you said we were going to relax all week"

"we are but in order to do that you have to wake up"

"why do I have to wake up?"

"cause were going over to my parents house"

"Peeta your mother hates you"

"Kat shes changed since Rue got here and she likes me now i guess"

"alright but if she tries to hurt you or do something to cause you to have a flashback im going to knock her out" I smile and chuckle.

"you have fun doing that baby i know you can take her" he says and i chuckle.

(katniss POV)

We get into the car and im still very nervous about the next upcoming events what if it was just temporary.

"Peeta i'm having second thoughts to this"

"calm down nothing will go wrong i'll be right beside you the whole time alright?"

"fine but I swear if you leave my side tonight your sleeping on the couch"

"what if i have to go to the bathroom?"

"if you do then just annnounce it im not going inn there with you" he chuckles.

"thought so" when we get there i'm aboslutely frightened, I don't even know why i'm over reacting I shouldn't be this is way overreacting I should enjoy myself here i hope there is alcohol. Peeta takes my hand and i try as hard as I can too try to hide the engagement ring, shit i totally forgot that we haven't told them yet.

"Peeta wait" we both stop in our tracks from walking up the path.

"what?"

"we haven't told them about the engagment yet" he smiles.

"how bout we tell them here"

"what no are you crazy I don't want to your mother would kill me"

"why you? I proposed and she's not marrying me so she can't do anything about it, stop worrying enjoy the night alright?"

"do you think there will be wine?"

"yes im pretty sure there will be" he smiles then we head on inside, peeta doesn't even knock he just enters the house, I enter behind him taking his hand and tangleing our fingers together.

"mom?dad? where are you at?"

"outside son!!" his father yells and Peeta looks at me then presses his lips to mine then whispers "everything wil be ok" to me and it gives me relief when he says this i nod then we continue walking, his house is beautiful in the outside there is a pool and a pond and everything you could imagine.

"hello Katniss wasn't expecting you to come" Mr.Mellark says.

"hi Mr.Mellark"I say and Peeta squeezes my hand.

"Oh dear don't call me that call me david"

"ok" i give him a warm smile.

"what on earth are you wearing" Mrs.Mellark says to me i look down well its just a orange sundress what's so bad about it?.

"ummm well a sundress don't you like it?"

"hell no that piece of shit is ugly and worthless"well it cost me some good money so she better shut the fuck up or i will hurt her.

"mother!!she looks beautiful in that sundress"

"i can't believe your dating her i bet she went and fucked many men while you were gone"that set me off the very edge.

"what the fuck is your problem i did no such thing I love him more than anything in the world, heres some news for you" i hold up my left ring finger and hsow her the engagement ring.

"WERE GETTING FUCKING MARRIED" I yell and she tackles me into the pool and starts to drown me, Peeta jumps in trying to save me but Mrs.Mellark punches him and i hear her shout "if any of you try to save her i'll stab her" she has a knife in her hand all I try to do is thrash out of her grasp and scream for Peeta to help me, I know why he's not helping me but im going to drown soon and then i will die.

(peeta POV)

I watch horridly as my mother drowns Katniss I can't take this I just can't shes kicking and screaming and all i can do is watch. I give up on standing there i jump in and lock my arms around my mothers neck so she cant get out of my grasp, shes choking and slamming the knife into my arms but i dont care,Katniss has stoppted moving I don't know what to do so I do what first comes to mind i throw my mother out of t he pool and dive for Katniss who's pale as a ghost and her eyes are closed, i pull her into my arms and swim back to surface when I do i get out and lay Katniss on the ground, the neighbors are over and holding my mother back.

"dad call an ambulance. ,ill start CPR" i start pumping down on her heart five times ,stop, five times, stop then i close her nose and breath into her mouth, five times, stop,five times stop, i do the same thing till the amblulance arrives and starts doing it to her, the four words that make my heart stop just came to life "there is no pulse".

"please let me come"

"no im sorry you have to drive on your own" i try to find a way amd i do

"wait my arms" the paramedic looks at them and sighs.

"alright get in and hurry we have to go" im crying the whole way there, they tod me ill need stitches but im not worried about that im worried about my beautiful fiancée.

"how is this girl related to you?"

"s-shes my f-f-fiancèe" he doesn't say anything.

"is she going to be ok?"

"we don't know yet we keep losing her im sorry" i burst into tears she can't leave me my heart aches for her to be awake right now.

"is she alive?"

"barely" i lean down and press my lips to her cold ones.

"i love you so much you have to come back to me baby i need you" i whisper and let a tear fall from my face onto hers.

"im sorry i took you there im so sorry i thought she was better than that and im sorry you were right im sorry im sorry just come back to me please baby i need you i can't live without you"

we get to the hospital and my dad is right behind us, he takes me inside and i just cry onto his shoulder while he calls her family and our friends.

her parents will be here tomorrow and our friends come running through the door looking at me with angry faces Finnick takes the collar of my shrt in his hands and slams me up against the wall and punches me in the face, i scream out of pain then all our other friends come right by him and start screaming in my face.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PUT HER IN THE HOSPITAL"

"I FUCKING HATE YOU" someone knees me in the stomach making all the air go out of me.

"stop please it wasn't me" i chock out with the tears,blood and sweat running down my face its hard to talk"

"HEY HEY GET OFF OF HIM IT WASN'T HIM" they clear the way and my dad picks me up on my feet.

"this was not Peetas fault hes fucking engaged to the girl why do you think he would do this he loves this girl to death he saved her and all you do is go and hurt him lay off and go sit the fuck down" he yells.

"nurse can we get a nurse?" he asks and a nurse rushes to me cleaning the blood off my nose and icing my black eye.

"man im sorry that i did that" Finnick says i look up at him.

"its alright i just want my katniss back"'

"you'll get her back you know you will she's in love with you and i know she wont't leave you"

"KATNISS EVERDEEN anyone here for Katniss EVerdeen?" the nurse questions and i shoot up.

"how are you-" i don't let her finish since i know what shes going to ask.

"I'm her fiancèe" i say she sighs.

"Mrs.Everdeen will be fine shes waking up now but weve got some really bad news"it's not so good when she emphasizes the really part.

oh shit

🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊🙈
omg i cried writing this i felt so bad writing it lol I REALLY WANNA GO SEE LITTLE MIX BUT I HAVE TO GET MY GRADE IN MATH UP TO A C AND ILL BE ABLE TO GO YAAYAYYAYAYAYAY

SEE YA LATER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 1.3K 29
So this is basically the hunger games told from Peeta's POV
45.7K 945 48
This story follows Katniss and Peeta through the rest of their journey raising Willow and Rye. Everything seems to be looking up for them, but we all...
38.1K 942 41
What if Peeta was never hijacked
71.2K 1.1K 25
Katniss and Peeta growing back together at the end of Mockinjay after the war. Post-Mockingjay.