Grand Academy- The Grand War

By ThePageSanctuary

Children's hopes and dreams are simply amazing. The amount of imagination in their dreams have somehow create... More

New Light at the Academy
Revealed Truth
Grand Festival
Breaking Light
Light's Hidden Power
Life's Beautiful Garden
Heaven's Voice
Strumming the Spiritual Blade
Frozen Ripple
Shadow Death
Lost Memory
Twilight Reawakened
The Gentle Wind brings back the Darkness
Maiden of the Mineral Wings
The Wave That Leads Us To New Friends
Wings of the Scorching Earth
Witch's Castle
Transcendent
Broken Ash
City of Machines and Lies
Frozen Light
Grand Omni of Grandia
The Trap of the Maiden
Healing Wind
The Complete Squad
The Reverse Lords
Thorns of the Glacier
Hellish Flames of the Circus Dragon
Ritual of the Black Bolt
Mystic Scythe of Harmony
Wind of Time
The Grand War
Grand Liberation
Grand Adventure

Paris's Heroine

16 2 0
By ThePageSanctuary

After sending everyone back to the Academy, Liana opened another rift, leading to Paris, France, her hometown. Liana reached Paris safely and walked to her home. 

Front Door of Liana's Villa

"It's been months," Liana said while staring at the huge villa, feeling depressed.

 Two teenagers from afar suddenly stopped at looked at Liana. 

"Isn't that Liana?" the male teenager asked.

 "Yeah. Liana!" the teenage girl shouted while running to Liana and hugging her. 

Liana was shocked but when she looked at the girl properly, she realized she knew the girl. "Zena? Edward? What are you guys doing here?" Liana ask as Zena let go of her. 

"We were just walking back from school and we saw you and Zena got so excited," Edward explained while holding Zena back from jumping onto Liana.

 "I see, why don't you guys come in for some tea?" Liana asked while opening the gate. 

"Really?" Zena confirmed before going in with Edward. 

Liana's Villa

"Your villa is huge, Liana," Zena said while twirling around in the living room, admiring the many artifacts on the shelves. 

"Glad you liked it. Here's some sunflower tea," Liana said while setting down some glass and pouring out the tea for Zena and Edward. 

"Thanks so much, Liana," Edward said while taking a sip of the tea. 

"Are you guys still in Paris Institute?" Liana asked while serving some cookies.

 "Yeah, we are still there but it is sad you are not there anymore," Zena said while taking a bite out of the cookie. 

"Where are you now, Liana?" Edward asked. 

"Well, I was kinda on a vacation at the Himalayas for a few months," Liana told them she was on a vacation instead of being at the academy.

 "Woah, that's a very long vacation. No wonder you have so many bruises," Zena said while looking at Liana's arm. 

"Hehe, yeah. I did a lot of outdoor activities in the cold mountains," Liana said while smiling insincerely.

"Well, here's a gift. I and Zena always carry this with us and today we finally see you again so here you go," Edward said while handing me a charm. 

The charm was brown and the words 'Stay Strong' was engraved on it.

 "Thanks, I'll cherish it forever," Liana said while hanging it on the strap on her hip. 

"Let's go get some croissants and some cappuccino at Meghan's Bistro," Zena suggested while pulling Liana and Edward.

 "Haha, sure," Liana said as she follows Zena and Edward.

Meghan's Bistro

"This croissant is absolutely delicious," Zena said as she enjoys the powdered sugar croissant. 

"Calm down, Zena. I know you've been excited to bring Liana to this bistro but don't choke yourself," Edward advised Zena. 

Liana smiled while watching Edward and Zena together. 

"Are you ok, Liana? You look a bit down," Edward asked. 

"Yeah, do you not enjoy the food?" Zena asked, worried about Liana. 

"Excuse me what? Yeah, I'm fine," Liana said nervously when suddenly an explosion occur opposite the bistro.

 "What was that?" Zena asked out of shock.

 "Is that a monster?" Edward asked.

"It's the shadow blades but they look much different," Liana said to herself.

 The shadow blades started to wreck havoc and started to shoot shadow spikes everywhere. Liana rolled across the floor, dodging the spikes however Zena and Edward were defenseless along with everyone else at the bistro.

"Radiant Wall!" Liana raised a wall of light, blocking the spikes from hitting anyone. 

"Liana?" Zena asked in shock. 

"Did you just do magic?" Edward asked while bringing Zena into the bistro. 

"I'll explain later but for now, I'll handle this. Please stay inside," Liana said as she charges forward to face off against the shadow blades. 

"Radiant Arrow!" Liana starts firing sharp projectiles made of light at the shadown blades.

 "What is Liana doing? She can't fight by herself," Edward said. 

"Then, let's help," Zena said excitedly.

 "How?" Edward asked. 

"Excuse me but do you have any expired pastries?" Zena asked one of the waiters.

 The waiter went into the kitchen and returned with a tray of pastries.

 "Wait, what do you think you're," Edward asked before Zena dragged him out with the tray of pastries. 

"Hey! Dark Shadow Thingie, eat croissant!" Zena shouted as she throws the expired croissants at the shadow blades, distracting them from Liana. 

"Yeah, eat chocolate filled bagels!" Edward said as he joins Zena in throwing pastries at the shadow blades.

"Zena, Edward," Liana felt a little touch of relief when Zena and Edward were helping her.

 "Look, Liana. If you have a better plan to defeat these monsters, now it's the time to use it," Edward said while throwing more pastries.

 "I can't. If I do, it will cause even more trouble and I'll hurt everyone. I don't want to hurt anyone," Liana said while slashing some of the shadow blades.

"You won't! I know you can control that power that you speak of. I know you can do it because you have always been able to keep things under control so it will work out the same," Zena said before the shadow blades started to approach her and Edward.

 Liana stood there and looked at the charm that Zena and Edward gave. Liana then got up with confident and grasp the charm.

 "United Crown! Come to me!" Liana summoned the United Crown and once again, changed to her Creation Form.

Liana's transformation created a shockwave and blew away the shadow blades that were near Zena and Edward. Liana stood there with her eyes closed after transforming for a while before she floated up and opened her eyes. 

"Shadow blades, how dare you invade the peaceful world of the humans who created you?! Do you have no shame?" Liana asked seriously. 

The shadow blades immediately bowed to Liana and spoke in a strange language.

"We were just roaming in our home and the rift opened up and sucked us all in, we're sorry," the shadow blades said to Liana.

 "You have been forgiven, please run from any rift that appears suspiciously," Liana said before she carried a shadow blade and hugged it.

 "Rift Open!" Liana stretched out her hand and a rift opened up and shadow blades immediately rushed back in. 

After the shadow blades return and the rift closed, Liana spread her wings and released a sparkling dust all over the place, returning it to its former state before it was destroyed. 

"She's beautiful," Edward said in awe. 

"And super powerful!" Zena shouted.

 After everything returned to normal, Liana as well had returned to normal.

 "OMG! Liana, you were so awesome and cool!" Zena said while hugging Liana.

"Alright Zena, give Liana some space to breathe," Edward said as he helps Liana up. 

"Thank you, I can't explain everything right now but thank you for helping me," Liana said while grasping on to the charm Zena and Edward gave.

 "No problem but promise you'll be back?" Zena said while hugging Liana and crying.

 "I promise," Liana said while she hugs Zena and Edward back while crying as well. After that, Liana opened a rift and returned to the Grand Academy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 784 34
Seven teenagers. One connection. Follow them as they each discover their unique power. If they use this power to kill someone, they move into the bo...
223 22 13
Humans and fantasy creatures coexist in a world with magic and superpowers. Both have a common enemy powerful monsters that roam the world. The gover...
200 3 19
Naomi has grown up surrounded by technology and constantly warned that magic is dangerous, but when she's approached by a top-secret magic organizati...
376 7 15
A close group of friends is forced to participate in a strange game. With each member of the group being captured one after another, will they be abl...