Wonderland - TyThan Oneshots

By Addict_with_an_iPad

Crankgameplays (Ethan Nestor) x Apocalypto_12 (Tyler Scheid) An oneshot book where I let my creativity out. I... More

A kiss to forget
Blue boy in a black world
An imaginary love
Two diary's and a broken heart
Offline Haters
Colourless
I know what you're thinking
The Dream Catcher
Hide your face
Alive and dead
Bloody Mary
A picture and a smile
Deal with the Devil
Angel in a Demon's town
I don't know what you're thinking (sequel to I know what you're thinking)
Forbidden (sequel to A Kiss To Forget)
Yeah sooo
My notebook
One wish
I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING
Suicide train
Death never smiles
Death never smiles pt 2
Wish we could turn back time
Kill or be Killed pt 1
Kill or be killed pt2
More than friends
Fall for me
Talk to me
Happiness is in the air
Honour for all
I remember you
Fallen for a thief
Another book?
DNA MATCHMAKER
You're mine
I'd go to Hell for you
Important-ish I guess
Robin is missing
Some Things Come (Super)Natural
I N K
Anterograde Amnesia
Anterograde Amnesia
I love you guys...
Piercings And Flower Crowns
He loves me, he loves me not
BLIND
RESTART
Soulerror
Royal

Pushing Limits

2.5K 107 241
By Addict_with_an_iPad

Pushing limits

Tyler is the "protector" of the Nestor family. Mr Nestor, Mrs Nestor and their son Ethan. Their relationship is strictly professional. Ethan is a troublemaker. Tyler will have to slam some common sense into him. However, during that Tyler has to remind himself multiple times that he is the bodyguard and Ethan is his boss' son and there are limits...

Warnings: Age gap (12 years) NO UNDERAGE RELATIONSHIP, asshole Tyler, blood, mentions of sex.

THIS IS AN EXPERIMENT – I TRIED TO MAKE A LONG LONG LOOOOOONG STORY WITH REAL BUILDUP. IF YOU DON'T LIKE LONG STORIES DON'T READ. IF YOU DO ENJOY THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT WAS ANY GOOD. THANK YOU!

Tyler was left bleeding on the streets. He tried to stand up but it cost him too much energy and he had too little left. Blood fell down his chest, his white t-shirt was ripped and drenched with blood. He probably broke a few bones, and from what he could see from his body, he was wounded all over. At least he felt like that.

"I want to quit the gang," Tyler stated, facing his boss with fake confidence. "You what?" the man growled. "I want to quit the gang," Tyler repeated. "So, you want to remove your tattoo and live the "safe" life?" the boss laughed. Tyler nodded. "Let me tell you something, Tyler." The boss basically spat his name. "You will never be safe. In fact, now that you're quitting...you're not useful anymore." He snapped his fingers and a few tall and muscular men walked towards him, pushing him onto the ground.

And that was how he ended up laying on the street. He picked up the small pocket knife. "Fuck you," he screamed, stabbing himself repeatedly in the arm, right where the large tattoo of the phoenix was placed. "Fuck you all!" He didn't even feel the pain of the knife. He just wanted to get rid of the tattoo, of all the memories.

"Why are you hurting yourself?" a kind and low voice asked. Tyler's head jerked up and looked at him with a cold expression. "It hurts more when I don't do it," he said with a voice that showed he didn't care about anything. The man knelt before him. "How old are you?" Tyler hesitated to answer. "23." The man whistled. "You have a whole life ahead of you. So, maybe you want to come to my house, I could give you a job and we can wait until the wound heals and reform your tattoo." "Who are you? Why do you want to give me a new chance? You don't even know me." He didn't ask how he knew about him wanting to get rid of the tattoo since it was pretty obvious. A wound in his arm, exactly where the tattoo was.

"My name is Richard Nestor. I run a family business in banking. I live together with my wife and my son, Sarah and Ethan. Ethan is currently 11 years old." He sighed. "And for why...I know I can trust you. Your eyes don't lie – you're a good guy, you've just made a mistake. You're hurt. And I believe firmly everybody deserves a second chance. And I just found you, and offered one." Tyler smiled sadly. "In that case, I'll gladly accept. But I want you to kick me out, as soon as I do something wrong." Mr Nestor offered him a hand and pulled him up.

"Daddy!" A small boy ran towards the man and hugged him tightly. "Who is the scary man?" he asked. Tyler frowned. Sure, he was very intimidating. This is why he didn't like kids – he didn't like people in general.

And as Ethan grew up, he would only confirm more he didn't like people.

-4 years later-

Tyler walked into Ethan's school. He had gotten a phone call and the teacher wanted to talk with him, or at least a "parent or provider". "Oh, you're here," the boy said casually as he put his books in his bag. "Of course I'm here." Tyler was calm and collected as always. "The teacher called. You skipped two classes again." Ethan nodded, just as calm. "Yep. That's correct," he said without looking up from his bag. "You need to stop doing this, Ethan. You're making trouble, for yourself and for your father." Ethan looked up. "Look, my father couldn't care less. And neither could you." And he continued packing. After he finished he threw it on his back and walked towards the door.

Within a second Tyler stood behind him. He twisted Ethan's arm behind his back and pressed him against the door. "I don't like using violence against you, Ethan. But you will listen. You will talk to me and your teacher and you will stop skipping class." Ethan scoffed, and then cried out in pain because Tyler twisted his arm more. Then he let go. "I hope that was clear."

Ethan looked at him with an angry gleam in his hazel eyes. "You'll pay for this," he hissed. Tyler narrowed his eyes and smirked. "How were you planning to do that?" "I'll..." he cut himself off and angrily walked out of the classroom.

"Yes, I promise I'll keep an eye on him," Tyler promised the teacher, who was very intimidated by his appearance. All this time Ethan had been staring at his folded hands on his knees. Tyler was afraid he might have gone a little too far. Using violence against the son of his master, against a defenceless 15 year old boy. What was the worst was that he lost control. This had never happened before – and it probably wasn't even the worst situation. He sighed and led Ethan to the car. Ethan...you're going to make me lose control once again, aren't you?

-one year time skip-

"He still isn't back yet?" Ethan's father asked worried. "No. And he also doesn't pick up his phone." Mr Nestor walked with big steps back and forward through the room. "That's it," he decided. "We're going to that party right now." Tyler sighed. Fuck you, Ethan. Always causing trouble.

As soon as Tyler and Mr Nestor arrived at the party, Tyler was already done with it. The music was giving him a headache. Teens were making out against the wall, but luckily none of them had a mop of blue hair. They walked past the couples, their eyes scanning the crowd. And indeed, in one corner sat a boy with blue hair and eyes. He had his head tilted back, his eyes closed. A cigarette between his teeth. He wasn't wearing a shirt and his belt was unbuckled. A bottle beer in his hand, and it was obvious what had happened. Tyler stood behind as Ethan's father and towards him.

"Ethan! Dammit, Tyler, we have to take him home quickly." Ethan was so far gone he barely noticed Tyler picking him up. He's so light... Tyler thought. He expected the boy to be far heavier. Especially since Ethan sometimes joined him with his training – which was, obviously, ...annoying to Tyler – so he expected him to have at least some muscles. No, he had muscles. He had seen him multiple times without shirt and he wasn't exactly skinny – he had quite a nice figure. He shook his head. All he had to focus on was getting him home as soon as possible.

He laid the boy in his bed. He reeked of alcohol, smoke and sex. "You're in so much trouble," he said coldly. He left the room, leaving Ethan softly snoring there. He turned around one more time, no emotion in his eyes. He had wondered before: he had known Ethan for five years. Maybe they just didn't have a "connection", but he was still irritated every time Ethan went to a party or caused trouble. Couldn't he just sit on his ass at home and stop being such a nuisance?

The next day Tyler sat behind his computer working for Mr Nestor when Ethan came downstairs. He wore the same clothes as yesterday. Gross, Tyler thought. "Ethan, please change your clothes. You can smell what you've been doing yesterday." Ethan's face turned red. "Heh. Nice contrast with your hair," Tyler snickered. "Well sorry that I get more action than you do," Ethan replied. Tyler sighed. "You're sixteen. You should be playing a video game and stop causing trouble for me." "I never asked you to be my babysitter." Tyler stood up and walked towards Ethan, grabbing his chin. His grey eyes flashed down to Ethan's pink lips which were still bruised from the day before. "You obviously need one. Also, I have been assigned to you. You are my duty." Ethan grimaced. "So now I'm not even a person anymore. Now I'm a duty." He turned around on his heels and walked away, back where he came from. Unfazed, Tyler went back to his work as if nothing had happened.

Tyler walked into his room to see Ethan laying on his back. "What're you doing here?" "I'm bored," the 16 year old boy sighed, turning around so he was laying on his stomach. "Can I stay here?" "No." Tyler sat down on the floor and started doing sit-ups. "Come on, I won't bother you." "Your presence alone does."

Ethan sighed. He fucking hated this guy. He fucking hated him. The only reason he was here was because his parents were out working and he was bored. "Why do you train too much? Aren't you strong enough?" "You are never strong enough when you're protecting someone."

Ethan sighed again. He sighed a lot in Tyler's presence. That was because the guy never said something unless you asked him. And even then it was only the question that he felt like answering. He jumped off the bed and sat down next to Tyler. His eye fell on a big tattoo on Tyler's shoulder/arm. He had noticed it before, yet he had never asked about it. "What's that tattoo?" Tyler's breath hesitated for a moment. "Nothing." "It has scars over it. I'm not stupid – you wanted to get rid of it by violence. It is something."

Ethan wasn't stupid and Tyler was the last person to assume he was. He knew he wouldn't get out of this without telling him. And if he ignored him the boy would ask him again the next day, and the next. "I joined a gang when I was younger. I got this tattoo to prove I was a member. I wanted to leave the gang. They didn't let me. I left anyway and tried to get rid of it." "Couldn't you just pay for removal or change the design?" Tyler looked him straight in the eyes. "I made this mistake and I want to be remembered and never make a mistake this big again." Ethan nodded, looking down at his feet. Tyler noticed the sudden change in the ambiance. "Oh...okay. I-I'll leave you alone now."

But Tyler somehow couldn't concentrate anymore.

-two year later-

Tyler sighed, sitting in his room, lifting weights as always. He wore nothing but black sweatpants and sweat was dripping down his neck. He needed to become stronger, to become better. To protect the Nestor family. To protect him. Tyler was always stone-faced. He never showed emotion. Emotion makes you weak. He put his weights away and started doing sit-ups. He shouldn't be weak. He needed to be stronger. That was all he cared about.

Somebody knocked on the door and Tyler dried his body quickly with a towel. "Come in," he said calmly. The door opened, showing the slim figure of Ethan. He sighed. The boy was always so damn annoying, always getting into trouble. Tyler knew he wasn't a bad person. And he was the son of his boss, the man he respected more than anyone and therefore he would protect him. As long as the boy knew he was just a duty. Tyler would never get emotionally attached to someone of the Nestor family. That was over the limit.

"Hey Tyler," Ethan started and Tyler was already done with him. "I'm pretty busy. Can we talk later?" Ethan silently nodded and sat down on his bed. He looked around the room, his hazel eyes focusing on everything. In the end they settled on Tyler. The older man tried to ignore him, but failed miserably. He sighed. "This isn't going to work. What do you need?" Even though he didn't always want to, Tyler sounded always rude. His voice was husky and harsh, and even if he tried to say something nice it sounded rude. Ethan however didn't seem fazed by this. "I was wondering if you could drop me off by a party tonight." "Huh? Why do you need me for that?" The moment their eyes met he sighed. "I get it. Your father."

Ethan had gotten into trouble quite some times before and his father didn't trust him on his own anymore. He had never participated in things like bullying, but more like drinking, sex, smoking. Ethan swore he was clean now but he had still broken the trust of his family. Tyler sighed. This only proved more how appearances lied. After all, Ethan was a cute and skinny boy, that looked like he'd rather curl up on the couch and watch a movie. "Of course," Tyler said through his teeth. He was hired for Mr Nestor, not for some confused child. He groaned. "What time?" Ethan smiled. "Thanks. I'll be here at 8 pm." And with that he bounced out of the room and let Tyler on his own to train.

Tyler closed his eyes and dropped on the bed. His clothes were drenched in sweat and he just finished his training program. "Tyler," a low voice said and he recognized it as Mr Nestor. "Don't worry Sir, I'll be accompanying him," he read his boss' thoughts. The man nodded. "Very well. I expect my son home around midnight and not drunk." Tyler nodded. "Roger that, Sir."

Half an hour before the time, Tyler was ready, dressed up in his usual black suit and waiting for Ethan. And he didn't have to wait long, a few minutes later Ethan appeared in the opening of the door. He wore tight skinny jeans and a black shirt with the top two buttons open. His clothes were hugging all his curves and showing off his collar bones. Tyler sighed. "You ready to go? I'll drop you off and wait for you in the car?" Ethan laughed and followed him towards his car. "For so long? Why don't you come inside and live a little?" Tyler smiled an emotionless smile. "I don't need to have kids surrounding me, getting drunk and basically fucking on the dance floor." Ethan shrugged and got into the car. "Whatever you say."

Ethan unbuckled his seatbelt. "Thanks," he thanked quickly and left the car. Tyler sighed. "You're welcome," he said sarcastically to the closed door.

Ethan let himself embrace the hard music and the smell of alcohol and smoke. Girls and boys were dancing erotically or drinking at the bar. Glasses of random kinds of alcohol were handed out by girls with crop tops and short-shorts. He grinned – this was where he wanted to be. Drink everything away. He knew he shouldn't, because Tyler would immediately know if he was even a little drunk. But as soon as one of the girls offered him a beer, he forgot about all of that and accepted it with a smile.

Drinking. Smoking. Girls. He couldn't care less about anything else. He smirked as a girl walked his way, swaying her hips. He couldn't see her clearly as he drunk a little too much. She was blurry, but he could still make out her body clearly. "Hey," she said in a seductive voice. "Can we go to your place?" Ethan spit out the cigarette he had between his teeth. Now, if he was sober, he would have remembered a bodyguard from over 6 foot sitting in a car, or his parents expecting him home. "Of course," he said with a grin.

As soon as they were outside, Ethan pushed the girl against the wall and connected their lips. He knew they both didn't expect a relationship out of this so they just went for it. After a while of making out, Ethan slipped his hands under her shirt. Suddenly he was roughly pulled of her. Since he couldn't walk very well he fell into the ground, his back against a wall. He groaned in pain and could only make the form of a man out vaguely. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" the man growled with a low voice. Tyler. "Having fun. Do you know what fun is, old man?" "Get. In. The. Car." Ethan crawled up and stumbled towards the car. Tyler wrapped his arm around his shoulder for more balance. As soon as Ethan sat on a seat the door was close with a hard slam.

"You're in trouble." Tyler's voice was back to cold again. Somehow Ethan thought he preferred the angry Tyler – at least it was proof he still had emotion. "Tyler..." Ethan purred. "Why didn't you let me have some fun?" he pouted. Tyler sent him a quick side-eye. "If that's your way of fun, I won't give you any more permission to have fun." Ethan pouted again. "But...I need fun too..." Tyler sighed. "This conversation is over. You can't have this kind of fun anymore. Find a new way." And for the rest of the ride back, they just sat in silence.

"Ethan!" Mr. Nestor's voice was filled with worry as his son stumbled through the door. "Are you drunk?" Tyler nodded. "Very drunk. We probably should wait with the talk until tomorrow – he won't be able to digest information," he said with a sigh. Mr Nestor nodded. "Please bring him to his room." Tyler picked up the now sleeping boy and carried him to his room. He laid him on his bed, covering him with a blanket. He sighed. "I'm so done with you." In response, Ethan twitched his head, his eyelashes fluttering as if he was waking up. His hazel eyes opened and bored sleepily into Tyler's blue ones. "Tyler..." he half moaned, half yawned. Tyler didn't reply, just came a little closer. "Tyler....why do you hate me?" Ethan whined. This surprised Tyler. Do I...hate him? He thought back about all the memories – even though he preferred being alone, after eight years he had made some, whether they were good or bad. "I don't hate you," he responded. "But I don't like you either."

Satisfied with his answer he walked out of the room.

Ethan woke up with a heavy headache. He pressed his hand against his temple in a failed attempt to reduce the pain, then turned around and tried to fall asleep again. Which, obviously, didn't happen. Ethan sat up straight, the pain in his head only increasing. He groaned and threw his feet out of his bed. "Jesus fucking Christ, I'll need like 20 painkillers..." he mumbled to himself as he walked out of the door. He stood on his tiptoes, once again cursing his height, trying to reach the painkillers which were stored on the highest shelf. "I see you're up." Ethan nearly fell when he heard Tyler's voice behind him. "Yeah. Hey, can you grab those painkillers real quick? My head hurts like a bitch." Tyler half-smiled. "Yes, I can believe that." Ethan grinned sheepishly. "But it is your fault. Your father forbade you to drink too much," he said with a sadistic smile. "Fucking bastard," Ethan growled.

"It fucking hurts. I know I shouldn't have done it, but it happened anyway!" He almost had tears in his eyes from anger and pain. "Do you really hate me that much?" "I don't hate you. But I don't like you either." Ethan grabbed his wrist. "What does that even mean? You clearly do hate me! You ignore me all the time, you apparently like seeing me in pain..." Tyler swallowed when he saw the normally fierce and arrogant boy look like this. Ethan had his head bowed down, his lip between his lip to stop it from quivering. Has my opinion...always been this important? "Calm down, I'll get your painkillers." Tyler stretched and took the painkillers, handing it to Ethan. "There you go. Happy now?"

He never heard the soft: "That was not what this was about, and you know that damn well."

Tyler leaned back in his chair. He had finished his work neatly but for some reason hadn't been able to concentrate very well. He looked hurt. Why? Tyler and Ethan had never gotten along well. He sighed and being the straightforward guy he was, he stood up and decided to ask him.

"Come in," Ethan's voice sounded from behind the door after Tyler knocked. "Oh." That was all the blue haired boy said before turning back to his phone. "Ethan, we have to talk." The boy hummed in response. A quick glance was send him over the phone, but it didn't stay for long. "What's with the hold up? Say what you want and leave." Tyler leaned forward and grabbed the phone. "Why are you mad?" "Nah. Nothing. Just some chick that dumped me." Tyler sighed. "Maybe you need to play around less. And now..." Ethan looked him straight in the eyes, which almost held visible question marks. "Now?" Tyler smirked and moved a little closer to Ethan, so his mouth was a breath away from Ethan's ear.

"Now you're going to tell me the real reason."

Ethan swallowed. Tyler could see right through him, and he didn't like that one bit. He could read him like a book. How long would it take him to figure it all out? The bullying? The threatens? The violence? How long would it take him to realize he had bruises all over his body?

"Ethan?" Ethan blinked a few times. "Yeah, sorry, spaced out there for a moment. Where were we?" Tyler grabbed Ethan's chin and lifted his face so their eyes met. "You were going to tell me the truth why you are mad...and sad." Ethan swallowed again. Then he smirked. "I will, if you tell me how you really feel about me and how you're able to read me like a book," he more stated than proposed. Tyler leaned back in his chair, clasping his hands behind his neck. "How am I able to read you, you ask? It's a skill I picked up over the years. It's easy when you grow up with someone – in this case you." He bored his bluish eyes into Ethan's hazel ones. "I've seen you expressing every emotion you can imagine. I know when you're lying or speaking the truth. I know when you're sad or happy. I know when you're afraid, therefore I know your fears." Truth to be told, this scared Ethan. A man who hated him, knew all his weaknesses and fears. What if Tyler one day was so tired of him that he would use it against him? "And for how I feel about you..." Ethan closed his eyes, ready for the final punch.

I don't hate you, but I don't like you either. It was always the same sentence. The same unknown, yet so known sentence. Ethan didn't understand it, but then again, he didn't understand anything about Tyler. All he knew was that whenever he asked about his feelings, he would get that sentence thrown back in his face. Honestly, he didn't especially like Tyler either. But he...he was like family. He had spent about a third of his life with this man, a relationship in which they both disliked each other. He had hoped that at one point they would at least get along – but he surely wouldn't be the one to start it.

"I don't like you, but I don't hate you either."

There. He said it. Once more – but this time, it had changed. Just like his feelings.

"Now, tell me, why were you mad?" Ethan sighed. "Well, I don't know, I'm not too sure...But maybe there's this guy...he lives with me, a lot of my memories are shared with...And he's a fucking asshole." Tyler's eyes narrowed. "Look, you're not exactly the nicest person either," he threw back calmly. Ethan slammed his fist on the table. "How the fuck can you be so calm about this? This is why everyone fucking hates you!" He stood up so fast the chair fell backwards. Tyler grabbed his shoulder, stood up and pressed him against the wall, this time with his back against the wall. "Everyone hates me? Honestly, Ethan. Not everyone does." He tightened the grip on Ethan's wrist above his head. "They don't hate me. They fear me." He let go of Ethan, turned around and walked towards the door.

"I don't." Ethan's voice was clear and steady. "I don't fear you, Tyler." His hazel eyes rested on his feet, his hands were clenched in fists. To Tyler, he looked like he could start to cry any second but when their eyes met Ethan's were filled with determination and firmness. "I do not fear you," he repeated, his voice just as clear, if not clearer. He smiled, and Tyler felt an unknown emotion flowing through his body, which he pushed away as he did with every emotion. "Why not? You should." He took big steps towards the smaller boy. He pushed his hands against Ethan's throat. "I could kill you right here. I have the strength to do it. Why wouldn't you fear me?" Ethan just smiled. "You're trembling," he said, putting his hand on Tyler's. "And I know I can trust you. I can see it in your eyes."

Tyler dropped his hands. "What...do you mean?" Ethan still smiled. "You always try to protect my dad. And you do your duties." Idiot. I protect you too. "Your eyes don't lie." Ethan...he made Tyler feel things he didn't want to feel. He wanted to go back to being stone faced, but he couldn't. It felt strange. He was used to people hating him or fearing him. When Mr. Nestor didn't, it was something strange. But with Ethan, it was even weirder. He didn't dislike the way it made him feel though.

"You're...weird." "Thanks, asshole," Ethan sneered back. "It's a good kind of weird though," Tyler smiled, making Ethan blush slightly. He ruffled his blue hair. "Thank you," he said softly. For not hating me or fearing me. Ethan's smile faded as soon as he left. "You know," he mumbled to no one. "You're not that mean. Although I would appreciate it if I wasn't just "a duty" you have to take care of."

Ethan's nineteenth birthday. The day he looked forward the least. Except for Monday. Monday was hell. Fuck Monday. If it was his birthday, why would he hate it, one may wonder. That is because everyone was horrible. They faked smiles and wished him happy birthday while their eyes told him he could go fuck himself. They gave him presents he didn't want because they weren't given with feelings. They just came and gave presents and shook his hand because they wanted to stand in the good light for his parents. And they weren't afraid to tell him behind his parents back either.

He woke up and as soon as he realized what day it was, he turned back around and threw his blankets over his head. "Ethan, wake up. Your guests can come any minute!" "Your guests can go fuck themselves." "Ethan, language!" his mother scolded. He sighed. You should hear Tyler when he curses. He doesn't stop. He froze.

Tyler.

Tyler was the worst on his birthday. He didn't even try to fake it – he didn't even wish him happy birthday. He just stood there against the wall, one foot also against the wall and his arms crossed, his intimidating figure towering above everyone. He would talk even less to Ethan than he normally would. Which gave the boy another reason to hate this day. If Tyler annoyed him already, he certainly would today.

As he walked downstairs, he was fiddling with the buttons of his button-up. He despised those, but he had to dress "nicely" for his guests were all stupid and cared about appearances. He cursed the buttons and decided to leave it open – he would deal with it later.

Tyler stood at the door of the living room, in suit as always, and as soon as he saw Ethan he stopped what he was doing (which was nothing). He tried to push the thoughts that admired his body and focused on the blue and purple bruises on his chest. "Ethan. How did you get those bruises?" The boy scratched his neck awkwardly. "You know how clumsy I am," he said, letting out a breathy laugh. "I've told you before. I can tell when you're lying."

Tyler came closer and buttoned up Ethan's shirt. "You know, if you don't want to tell me, you need to hide them at least." He reached the last few buttons and looked him into the eyes. "But you do realize that if someone is doing this to you I need to protect you." Tyler didn't miss how his hazel eyes turned a shade darker. "I know. Because I'm your duty." "Exactly." He turned on his heel and walked away from the boy.

He closed the door behind him and buried his face in his hands. He hadn't felt this way is years. No, he had never felt this way. And of all people, it was the son of his boss. He couldn't act on these feelings, no matter how badly he wanted to. It was so hard just now, when he was so close to him. When Ethan looked up through his eyelashes at Tyler, his face flustered red and his pink lips slightly parted.

How did he even end up like this?

There had always been something special about the boy. Ever since he was young, Tyler had been strangely attracted to the boy. Of course, it wasn't as much. He saw the boy as a potential friend – but he had pushed his feelings back.

Limits.

Limits.

Holding it back just made it stronger. There is something about it being forbidden that made it exciting. Once Ethan grew up and became the boy he was now, Tyler's feelings exploded.

Oh, how his head went crazy when he saw Ethan with that girl. He was dense and so fucking stupid. He thought it was because he failed his duty. He had to make sure Ethan didn't come home with a girl, but deep inside, far pushed back, he wanted to make sure Ethan didn't come home with a girl.

"What's that tattoo?" Ethan showed interest in him, something he never had before. Obviously it felt weird but pleasant. And especially how lonely he felt after Ethan left. Lonely. Tyler never felt lonely. That was so special about the boy – he made him feel things he wanted to feel but shouldn't.

After all, feelings made you weak.

Ethan sat down in his chair, a fake smile plastered on his face as he accepted hands and presents. Can this just be over? "Happy birthday." "Thank you! Thanks for coming!" he smiled. He felt sick. Even his bullies were here – playing innocent and nice. Soon he would be sent upstairs to hang out with them. And once more his body would be painted red and purple from the bruises.

Tyler walked past Ethan. He smiled – something Ethan rarely had the honour to witness. "I just realized I forgot this: Happy birthday, Ethan." He felt his blue hair being ruffled gently. A warm feeling spread through his body when he realized Tyler was being sincere. He closed his eyes in a relaxed but surprised manner. "Thank you, Tyler." He ignored how he liked the feeling of Tyler this close and how good his name felt on his tongue.

Ethan walked up the stairs, his eyes dark and dead. Two boys were walking right behind him. They had big grins on their face. Ethan knew what would happen as soon as they entered his room and he closed the door.

And indeed a foot hit Ethan hard in the stomach and he flew back to the door and landed on the floor. He groaned in pain and wrapped his arms around his head to protect it. "Aw, are you scared your hair is going to be messed up?" one of them sneered. Ethan just kept silent, whining slightly as he could feel the bruises being formed.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" a harsh and low voice said, tearing all the sound in the room apart. Ethan recognized the voice as Tyler's. He could feel the boys being ripped off him and replaced with soft and gentle touches. "Get the fuck out of here, and I swear, if I ever see your fucking faces again I'll break them," Tyler groaned. Ethan leaned into the safe feeling touch. "Thank you," he said softly, tears falling down his cheeks. "Shh... I'll be here to protect you..." "I-It hurts, T-Tyler..." "I know, Ethan, but I won't let it happen again." Ethan looked in his eyes. His hazel eyes were filled with tears. "That's not what hurts."

"What do you mean? What does hurt you then?" "You do," Ethan said, loud and clear. This took Tyler by surprise. "You protect me and help me because I'm your "duty"! I'm not even a real person in your mind. The only reason you hang out with me is because you respect my father. I'm not even "Ethan" I'm "my father's son". Everyone fucking sees me like that! 'Ethan, go there.' 'Ethan, just paint a smile on your face and welcome the guests.' 'Ethan, just agree with your father.' 'Ethan, no one needs to hear your words.' Do you know how fucking much it hurts to not even be your own person? And, after all, I thought you were different! But no, I'm not even a person to you. I fucking hate you. I hate this. I hate that I like you so much!"

He screamed the last part right into Tyler's face. Tyler was to say the least surprised. I hate that I like you so much. Although there was no way to pinpoint where Ethan's feelings were, Tyler couldn't control himself anymore. He cupped Ethan's cheeks and pressed their lips together.

It was hungry and full of lust, but with emotions that could never be described. Tyler had wanted this for years but pushed it away because Ethan was sixteen at the time and more than that – he was the boss' son. Well, he still was, but right now Tyler didn't care. All he cared about was how good Ethan's soft lips felt on his and how his soft hands were running through his curls. Tyler bit Ethan's under lip, and not much later Tyler laid on top of him, and they were making out. Tyler moved his hands under Ethan's shirt, tugging it to tell him it had to go off. "W-what're you doing?" Ethan stuttered. "Doing my duty." That's when he realized.

"Shit...sorry Ethan..." He ran his hand through his hair. "I-I shouldn't have done it...You were just so gorgeous... Fuck, ignore this..." He quickly got of Ethan, who still was on the ground with ruffled hair and flustered face. Not to mention his shirt that was half off so his slight abs were visible. It took all Tyler's self-control to not jump him right there and then. I can't.

But once you have a taste of the forbidden fruit you can't get enough.

Ethan walked through the hallways of the school. He tried to be as small as possible and tried to not be noticed by anyone. Come on. After school you can go home and see Tyler. He smiled at the thought of the tall, stone-faced man. "Sup, fag? Thinking of your boyfriend?" Ethan smiled at the wannabe-bully and answered calmly: "He's not my boyfriend yet." And walked away.

Little did he know he would pay for it. As soon as school finished he got pushed against the wall, and a fist slammed into his stomach. "Fuck," Ethan groaned, lowering his head. "Now your boyfriend isn't here to protect you." A hand got pressed against his throat. "That's what you thought." Tyler's voice popped up out of nowhere and at the same time the hand got off his throat. Ethan slightly opened his hazel eyes. His vision existed of Tyler who was without breaking a sweat fighting the boy. He threw him to the ground and placed his foot on his chest. "Leave him alone, got it?" The boy nodded furiously and Tyler let him go.

Do feelings really make you weak? Maybe they make you stronger...

As the boy ran away, Tyler took Ethan's face in his hands. "Are you okay? Can you see me clearly?" Ethan smiled. "I can," he said, wrapping his arms around Tyler's neck. He kissed the corner of his mouth. "No...Ethan...stop," Tyler said with all his power. He wanted more. He wanted Ethan. But... he sighed. "Ethan, I'm sorry. We can't be together." Ethan's face fell and Tyler wished he had never seen this expression on his pretty face. He didn't look like he was going to cry. He looked a mixture between disappointed and worried. "I-I understand." He backed up and shove his hands in his pockets. Without saying a word he walked towards the car.

On the way to the house, neither of them said a word. Tyler only vaguely understood what was going on inside his head. But on the other hand he didn't understand one bit. Why would Ethan want to be with him? A shithead who always acted shitty towards him. A 12 year older man. He didn't have good qualities and he wasn't good looking. He bit his lip and looked at the boy – no, he was a man now – sitting beside him. His head was lowered and a blue strand of hair fell in his face. His lips were chapped but still managed to seduce him. He couldn't make out his eyes clearly for they were almost closed. His small hand laid beside him and Tyler felt the need to take it in his own.

"Ethan, how long are you going to sulk?" The words escaped his mouth before he could swallow them. "I'm not," Ethan argued without looking up. They reached home and Tyler stopped the car. Ethan grabbed the door handle but Tyler locked the car. "We're going to talk." "Why?" Tyler didn't answer. The car stood in the garage and no one noticed the two males in the car. Tyler lifted Ethan's chin with one finger until hazel met grey.

"Ethan," Tyler paused because his eyes already travelled towards Ethan's slightly opened lips. "Are you mad or sad because we can't be together?" Ethan shook his head but his eyes told him he were lying. "Don't lie to me," he commanded. "Tell me the truth." He grabbed Ethan's wrists and pinned him to the car's door. Little did he know Ethan had a few tricks up his sleeve. He kneed Tyler in the stomach and flipped them over. "No, you tell me the truth! Why the fuck do you care? You kissed me and then said we can't be together, and now you're asking me if I'm sad! You don't make one bit of sense!" Tyler laid under Ethan, his eyes narrowed. "Why? Why do I care?" "Don't tell me it's because I'm your "duty" because," Ethan laughed shortly and without emotion, "I know I'm so much more to you. Maybe I'm just a quick and easy fuck to you, but I'm more than a duty."

That hit Tyler hard. You're so much more. Don't think that about yourself. "A quick and easy fuck? Don't make me laugh. It is simply impossible to be in any romantic or sexual relationship with you. Because your father is my boss and you..." He didn't finish his sentence and Ethan didn't ask him to. Tyler just looked him in the eyes. "We indeed can't be together, but that doesn't mean I want you to be sad about it. You can find someone so much better – who is younger, who you can kiss and be in a relationship with...who doesn't hurt you..." "YOU DON'T HURT ME!" Ethan yelled.

Tyler was taken back by surprise. "I do," he said trying to hide his shaking voice. Ethan lowered his body so he was very close to his face. "I don't care about your age. I'm legal, you're legal, it's over. You can kiss me and be in a relationship with me – you're just too stupid," he hissed. His face was flustered and he looked too cute for words.

And if the forbidden fruit was so close, how could you not have a taste?

Tyler pulled Ethan closer and kissed his jaw. "Fuck you and your damn hotness," he growled, flipping them over so he was on top. "Trying to resist you and what do I get?" He kissed him on the mouth hard and rough. A small whimper escaped Ethan's mouth. He kissed down over his neck and collar bones, leaving marks all over him. "T-Tyler," Ethan half moaned half stuttered. Tyler smirked against his neck. "T-Tyler..." Tyler suddenly woke up from his trance. "Fuck," he mumbled, buttoning Ethan's shirt up again. "Shit, your father will see those," he said, mentioning to the trail of red and purple marks. "I don't care, Tyler." Ethan got up so his back was against the door. "Can we just be normal...please?"

Tyler sat on his bed, his face buried in his hands. "Fuck..." It all started as a stupid crush but it grew deeper and stronger. He wanted him, he wanted him so bad. He wanted to call him his and protect him as more than a bodyguard. "Can we just be normal...please?" The words were carved deep inside his heart. "I wish we could..."

The next morning Ethan sat at the table with half closed eyes and bags under them. "What's wrong, honey? Bad night?" Mrs. Nestor asked sweetly. "Yeah...couldn't sleep." "Why is that?" Tyler didn't miss the quick glance that was sent his way. "I don't know." Tyler could easily tell he was lying. This has to stop. It's affecting us both.

Tyler entered Mr. Nestor's office. "Ah, Tyler, are you finished?" Tyler nodded and handed him the printed paper. "Thank you, have a good day." "You too, Sir." Tyler waited just before exiting the room. "Sir, can I talk to you for a moment?" Mr. Nestor turned around in his wheelie chair. "Always. Is something wrong?" Tyler smiled. Mr Nestor was always ready to listen and always making time. In a sense he was just like Ethan, but on the other hand he was the complete opposite. No. Just...do this.

"Mr Nestor, I want permission to date your son."

Mr. Nestor didn't even have a surprised expression on his face. He leaned back in his chair. "You and Ethan? Really?" Tyler bit his lip. No, I said your son but meant your wife. Of course I'm talking about Ethan. "Yes, Ethan and me. I've l-loved him since he was sixteen but I wanted to wait until he was eighteen. I recently found out he was also interested in a relationship. I didn't want to pursue any kind of romantic affection until he moved away and I was no longer his guardian – but I can't help myself." He bowed his head. "Please give me permission to call your son "my boyfriend." Mr Nestor raised his eyebrows. "Tyler, as long as you take care of him as well as you do now, you don't need my permission. Ethan is grown up and so are you. If you were afraid I would care about the age gap, or your job," he paused for a moment, making Tyler nervous, "You were 100 percent wrong." Tyler smiled from ear to ear. "Thank you Sir."

He ran towards Ethan's bedroom. "Tyler?" The boy was laying on his bed, earbuds in. Tyler picked the boy up and spun around, smiling from ear to ear. He gently laid Ethan on the bed and kissed him. It wasn't rough or filled with lust like the other times. It was soft and slow, and Ethan could feel he meant the world to him. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the softness of Tyler's lips and the warmth of his hand through his hair. "Tyler," he softly said. "I thought...you wanted to stop this?" Tyler nibbled on his lip. "As if I could. No, I want to ask you something." Ethan already missed his lips on his own. Tyler smiled. "I have never asked someone before so I don't know how to exactly ask it..." Tyler bit his lip. "Ethan...will you be my boyfriend?" Ethan's lips formed a perfect "O". Then they stretched into a wide smile. He threw his arms around Tyler's neck and pecked his lips. "Yes," he repeated between every peck. "Yes."

"So what made you change your mind?" Ethan had his head on Tyler's chest and Tyler's hands were rubbing his bare back. He felt Tyler's lips against the top of his head. "I asked your father." "You WHAT?" Tyler laughed and Ethan felt warm inside when he heard the sound. "I asked your father for permission to date you and he gave it to me." Ethan smiled. "That's good. Now we don't have to go through all that coming out as a couple and all." He nuzzled Tyler's neck. "When did you start to like me?" Tyler was still moving his hand up and down over Ethan's back. "I started to feel things for you after you asked me about my tattoo. You were the first one to not be disgusted – except for your father – but did go away, but for other reasons. Then you went to that party and fuck I was jealous about you and that girl."

Ethan smiled. "You're so overprotective." Tyler kissed him quickly. "That's my job. As your bodyguard and as your man."

A/N 7758 WORDS ARE YOU PROUD OF ME

So yeah, that was a long story. Hoped you enjoyed it though. Because my books has 20k reads (whaaat) I was thinking about making a book where you can chose what happens.

Like

"Kiss him? Go to chapter 2

Don't kiss him? Go to chapter 3."

It'll be a lot of work but I think you guys might enjoy it ^u^ yes I got the idea from Mark don't judge me.

The next story will be in my second book again – Ethan goes to the beach to swim, but when he puts his shirt back on its waaay too big.

Bai!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 115 21
This is a Oneshot book about the slash ship Semishira and their lives together in each Au's. Thank you for reading if you do. Note: this book contai...
82.4K 2.2K 10
bunch of Fundy x Dream oneshots. requests are always open. I dont know how to write romance because I am forever alone so please go easy on me
217K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writingπŸ‘πŸ» Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...
895 34 9
Some one shots and stories that come to my mind. copyright (Β©) all rights reserved @sketchiing 2017 - (yet to be completed)