Fix You (Chandler Riggs X Rea...

By twdislife666

You have been friends with Chandler ever since you were six. Your mom, dies and your dad becomes depressed. H... More

~The Beginning~
~The Beginning 2~
~The Beginning 3~
~Sad, broken, and abused~
~Another Beating~
~I'm Sorry~
~Heart Broken~
~Pain, Tears, Alone~
~Pity Party~
~Should've Never Said The Word Love~
~Never Wanna See You Again~
~Done~
~It's Her Fault~
Author Note
~Demons~
~Remember Me?~
~Break Down~
~Date?~
You Choose!
~Friends?~
~Feelings~
~Done With Love~
~Leaving~
~The Question~
~❤️~
~Adventure~
~Home Sweet Home?~
SEQUEL!
THANK YOU!

~You Fixed Me~

911 22 19
By twdislife666

I had just, left Danielle's house. She dropped my off, at my own before she went to work. "Thanks for driving me here." I said. "No problem." She said with a smile. I hugged her and said goodbye. I got out of the car, and walked up to the door. I knocked on it, and my father answered it. "Y/N!" He said hugging me. I smiled. "Where were you?" He asked. "Don't worry about where I was. I was safe." I said. He nodded. "You have to go to therapy today." He said. I shook my head. "I don't need it. I'm better, trust me." I said.

"Okay, I'll cancel it." He said. I heard footsteps. Ethan walked into the living room. "Y/N?.." He said. He ran up to me and hugged me. "Y/N, I'm so sorry please forgive me." He said. "It's okay, I forgive you." I said pulling away. He smiled. I was happy now. Better than I was. Chandler fixed me. After school was out, I called him and asked him if he wanted to go out for dinner. He agreed, and we went to a nice place. It wasn't fancy, but it was pleasant. We had lots of fun that night.

~years later~

Chandler and I are married. We have a baby girl, named Eliza. She had Chandler's nose, and my eyes. She was beautiful. We lived in W/Y/W/T/L. (Wherever you want to live.) We had a beautiful house. We had a D/B, dog and a C/B cat. (Dog breed, cat breed.) Life was perfect. I was with the one I loved. He fixed me.

A/N: that was the end! There will be a sequel soon!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 11.3K 44
"I didn't need your help." I snapped harshly. Alex laughed bitterly "Oh, right you wanted to be bullied, criticized and hit." he said sarcastically. ...
13.4K 435 50
Kate Throne is a 15 year old girl, her mother is always working, and going on business trips. Leaving her mom needing a babysitter so Kate won't be a...
2M 50.6K 33
"Talk to you about it?" I asked with a dark laugh. "it's not as easy as you make it sound," "Yes, Garret! Talking! You know what that is right? It's...
124K 2.1K 51
Joey has an alcohlic mother, Shane is abandoned by his father. They're both being bullied and they can't hold the pressure anymore. They meet on a we...