~The Question~

"Do you want something to drink?" She asked. "Sure." I replied. She came back with a cup of coffee. My favorite. (Sorry if you don't like coffee, just go with it.) "Thanks." I said. We sat down on her couch. "So, do you think that they know where you are?" She asked. "No, they don't know you." I said. She nodded. She turned the tv on and we watched it for a bit. I unblocked Chandler's number. He didn't do anything, so why should I block him? I decided to text him.

dork❤️: hey wassup??

ChanChan❤️: Just playing video games, wbu?

dork❤️: cool, I'm just watching tv.

ChanChan❤️: Y/N, can we meet up for coffee @ Starbucks?

dork❤️: sure, meet me there in 20 if that's okay.

ChanChan❤️: Yeah okay. See u there.

dork: see ya

I missed Chandler. I was falling for the wrong person. He fixed me. But then he broke me. I know he will fix me again. And hopefully it will stay like that. "I'm gonna meet up with a friend, I'll be back soon." I said. "Okay, be careful." She said. "I will, bye." I said. She waved. I walked to Starbucks, it wasn't that far away. I saw him waiting inside, at a table at the window. He smiled when, he saw me walk in. I smiled back. "I order your favorite." He said. "Thanks!" I said taking a seat. "No problem." He said. I took a sip of my drink. "Y/N, I missed you." He said.

"I missed you too." I said. "Wanna go somewhere?" He asked. I nodded and picked my drink up. We left, and walked down the pavement. "I have a question.." He said.

To be continued....