~I'm Sorry~

I cleaned the blood up that was on the floor. I decided to take a shower. I grabbed my pjs and set them down on the sink. I waited till the water got hot/cold. When it was juts right I got in. I washed my hair, and body and shaved where I needed to. I wrapped the towel around me and dried off. I put my pjs on, and combed my hair. I went to my room and decided to text F/N. I haven't talked to her in awhile.

Bestie❤️: hey, how's California? (Or another state if you live there)

Bff❤️: It's okay I guess. I really miss u ☹️.

Bestie❤️: I miss u too 😢. Do u have any friends there?

Bff❤️: Yeah, actually two. There really nice.

Bestie❤️: oh that's great! I'm so happy for u 😄.

Bff❤️: Thanks. How are you holding up? I heard the news and I'm so sorry.

Bestie❤️: not so good..

Bff❤️: I wish I was there to comfort you.

Bestie❤️: same.

Bff❤️: I'm sure things will get better ❤️.

Bestie❤️: I hope so.

Bff❤️: I know so.

Bestie❤️: thx. anyways are your friends boys or girls?

Bff❤️: One's a girl and the other is a boy. Their names are Chris and Kate.

Bestie❤️: oh that's cool.

Bff❤️: Yeah.

Bff❤️: r u still friends with Chandler? U too were friends for so long, right?

Bestie❤️: yeah we're still friends. but we stopped when I was 14. we're good now.

Bff❤️: Oh that's good.

Bestie❤️: yeah.

Bff❤️: Well I gtg it was nice talking with you, bye Y/N!!❤️❤️

Bestie❤️: bye ❤️

I eventually fell asleep.

*next morning*

Finally it was the weekend. Dad usually stayed at his girlfriend's house on the weekends. Yep he left me for her. But I don't mind. I got out of bed, and stretched. I went to the kitchen to have breakfast. I poured a bowl of cereal, and sat down on the couch and watched F/S. (favorite show.) After I was finished, I decided to ask Chandler if he wanted to go somewhere.

dork❤️: hey, do u wanna go out and do something? I'm bored :P

ChanChan❤️: Yeah, where tho??

dork❤️: we could go shopping, then lunch?

ChanChan❤️: Sounds good to me. What time?

dork❤️: dose 11 sound good?

ChanChan❤️: Yep! See u then bye!

dork❤️: see ya

The time read 10:30. I decided to read a book/watch tv.

~minutes later~

It was 10:45. I got up and went to my room to get dressed. I picked an outfit out and got dressed in it. (Picture above: choose which one you would wear or something different if you don't like the choices. Also if you choose last outfit you wear a jacket over it.)

I straightened my hair a bit, and put on some makeup. I texted Chandler I was ready. I went outside and he was waiting in his car for me. I got in the passengers side. "Hey!" He said. "Hi" I said. I turned the radio on and we sung along to the songs. We arrived at the mall. We went to all kinds of shops. I bought a few tops, and some jeans. We went to f/r for lunch. We decided to go back to my house to play video games. Once we arrived we set up the game. (If you have the last outfit on he asks why you still have your jacket on. If you wear one of the other outfits you roll your sleeves up because you get hot and forget and he sees your cuts.) "Y-Y/N." He says in a hurt, sad, tone.

I quickly put the jacket back on/ pull sleeves up. "Why have you been doing this?!" He says angry. I stay silent. "Tell me!" He demands. "You wouldn't understand." I said. "I'm your best friend, of course I would understand!" He said. I shook my head. "You've kept this from me for so long!" He said. "You could be dead! You should have told me, I could have helped you!" He shouted. I broke into tears. He's right, I should have told him. He's my best friend, of course he would have understood. He pulls me into a hug.

I feel safe in his arms. I feel like nothing is ever going to hurt me. I feel loved for once.