~Pity Party~

I woke up, to the sound of something popping. I saw Chandler in front of my bed, holding a popped ballon. "Chandler I was sleeping!" I said. "Sorry! Happy birthday!" He said. I laughed. I got out of bed and hugged him. "So, you need to go get dressed." He said. "Why?" I asked. "I have a whole day planned just for you. But my friend is coming if that's okay." He said. "Okay, and whose the friend?" I asked.

"Madison." He said. Not her. I didn't want to make him unhappy so I agreed. "Okay that's fine." I said. He smiled. "Thanks. I'll be waiting for you in the living room." He said leaving. I chose an outfit and put it on.

 I chose an outfit and put it on

I put some makeup on. Soon I was ready. I walked into the living room to see Madison and Chandler sitting on the couch. "I'm ready." I said. "Hi I'm Madison." She said smiling. "Nice to meet you I'm Y/N." I said. "I love your outfit." She said. "Thanks." I said. Sure, she was nice but I'm still jealous.

"Oh and happy birthday." She said. "Thanks." I said. We got in Chandler's car. I sat in the passengers seat, and she sat in the back. "So, where are we going?" I asked. "It's a surprise!" He said smirking. I pouted playfully. He poked my cheek and I giggled. Madison just sat in the back being quiet. I turned the radio on, and the song F/S was on. (Favorite song.) I sung along to it. Madison was singing too. We arrived at F/S. (Favorite store.) "Omg yay!" I said happily. He smiled, and we got out of the car and went inside. I picked a few things out, and Chandler paid for them.

Madison, bought me a F/B shirt, and bracelets. (Fave band.) I thanked them and we left the store. Next, we arrived at F/R. (Fave restaurant.) I was super hungry. We walked inside, and we sat down at a table. Chandler asked us what we wanted and ordered for us. Madison sat beside me. "So, are you having a good birthday so far?" She asked. "It's been the best!" I said. She laughed. We talked for a bit, until Chandler came back. She was really sweet. Soon the food came and we dug in.

~skip lunch~

We got in the car, and ended up back at my house. "Today has been fun, thanks guys." I said. "Your birthday isn't over yet." He said. I looked at him with wide eyes. "Really?!" I asked. "Yep!" He said smiling. We all got out and went inside. Dad was gone. Probably off somewhere drunk. Chandler had brought my shopping bags in, and had more with him. He placed it on my lap. "This is some more gifts from me I think you'll like." He said. I smiled and opened the gift. It was half of heat necklace that said "Alw For". "Mine is the other half." He said. I smiled. "Thank you so much! I love it!" I said tears brimming on my eye.

 "Thank you so much! I love it!" I said tears brimming on my eye

I hugged him. I pulled away, and took the next gift out. It was a collage of photos from where we were little to now. I smiled and tears flowed out of my eyes. "Awww!!" Madison said. I laughed. "So...the next thing I have planned is to go to a club that starts at 10pm." He said.

"Yay!" I said. Clubs weren't my thing, but they were okay. (They won't be drinking. Underage drinking isn't okay.) "I have a few dresses that I think you might like!" Madison said. "Okay! Thank you guys so much once again!" I said hugging them both. She took my hand and the bags and lead me to my own room. "Okay so, I picked three out, which one is your fave?" She asked showing me three beautiful dresses.

 "Okay so, I picked three out, which one is your fave?" She asked showing me three beautiful dresses

I tried them all on, and picked one out. "Your going to look so hot!" She said. I laughed. We watched movies while the times passed. Soon it was time. I changed into the dress, and Madison did my hair and makeup. I did hers. Soon we were ready, and left. Once we arrived I heard music blaring. I went inside. We all danced. I went to the bar just to have seat. The bar tender offered me a drink and I declined. A guy came up to me and asked to dance. "No thanks." I said. "Your lost." He said.

I went to use the bathroom, on my way I saw Chandler and Madison making out. My heart dropped. I ran to the bathroom, and went into the stall and cried my eyes out. I ran out of the club, pushing past people and ran home. In the pouring rain. I changed into my pjs and didn't bother taking the makeup off. I'm so done. I shouldn't be crying on my birthday, but it's my party and I'll cry if I want to.