~Adventure~

We ended up leaving, and Chandler took me home. I miss him already. Tomorrow I go back to school. But guess what? I'm not going. I'm staying, here at Danielle's. "What did you Chandler do?" Danielle asked moving her eyebrows up and down. I laughed. "We just went to Starbucks, and to a meadow." I said. "Mm okay." She said. "I swear that's all we did!" I said. She laughed. "You know I have a job right?" She asked. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "Well, I won't be here so you'll be alone." She said. "Aw, could I invite someone over?" I asked.

"Yeah, but use protection." She said winking. "Danielle!" I said playfully punching her. "Ow!" She said. I laughed. "Well I better get to bed, goodnight." She said. "Night." I replied. I took a shower, when I got out I got on my phone. I stayed on it till I fell asleep.

*time skip*

I opened my eyes, and yawned. I grabbed my phone, and checked the time. It was 9:30am. I set it back down, and got up. I went to the kitchen, and got ingredients for pancakes. I made the batter, and made myself some. After i got done eating, I went back to the room I was staying in and picked an outfit out. It was hot outside, oddly enough. So, I decided a tank top and shorts. Simple, and comfy. I washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I put natural makeup on, and pulled my hair into a messy bun/ponytail. I decided to text Chandler, since he texted me asking me where I was.

Bae❤️: Hey, where are you?

Princess💕: I'm not coming.

Bae❤️: Why? What's wrong??

Princess💕: I have therapy early this morning, and dad just said i might as well not go.

Bae❤️: Oh okay, I gtg since the bell is about to ring, I'll text you at lunch. Bye love u 😘

Princess💕: love you too bye 😘❤️

Bae❤️: bye ❤️

I turned my phone off, and decided to go for a walk.

~time skip~

I asked Chandler if he wanted to go somewhere. He agreed, and picked me up. I wanted to go on an adventure. I don't know where, or why I just want to. "So, where are we going?" He asked. "Hm..how about we go to the lake, and then we can explore the forest that it's in!" I said excitedly. He laughed, and nodded. We arrived, and I quickly got out. I ran to the lake, and looked into the water. This lake, wasn't dirty or had any nasty things in it. It was clean water, fish were in it, but not many. Bugs and stuff yeah sure they got in it, but it's just dead bugs. (A/N: I know dead bugs sound gross 😂)

"Wanna take a dip?" He asked, smirking. "What about our clothes?" I asked. He was wearing, a t-shirt and gym shorts. He shrugged. "They're clothes." He said. I sighed. I stood on the edge of the ground, and I got pushed in. The water was freezing, but it felt good since it was hot. "Chandler!" I screamed. He jumped in, and i held on to him. It was pretty deep, and I wasn't that good of a swimmer. We both smiled at each other, and he pecked me on the lips. It was silent for a bit, but not awkward silence. It was peaceful, hearing the birds chirp and the water run.

We swam for a bit, and got out to explore the forest. We were soaking wet, but the sun would dry us. We put our shoes back on, and continued to walk. Suddenly, Chandler moved his hand in front of me, stopping me. "C-", he cut me off by putting his hand on my mouth. I was so confused. He then, pointed, and I saw a  fawn, and it's mother. They both froze and starred at us. They then, just continued to eat the grass. I smiled. I ruined the moment by sneezing and they ran off. Chandler laughed. "Opps." I said giggling. We walked threw the forest more, then went back home. He stayed at the house, but didn't question whose it was. We cleaned up, and watched movies and ate snacks.