The Calculator (COMPLETED)

By magicheart21

Hi all! I am publishing this book to feature sexually explicit content as inspired by "some" part... More

Footsie 3
The Calculator 2
15
ALDENvasion 2
Desserts
After Desserts
Unlocked
Explosion
Clumsy RJ 2
Big Black Ribbon 2
Tonight
Amore a Venezia
Momenti Nude
Your Wish Is My Command
It Pours
Little Black Dress 2
Blindfold
Ear-y Insinuation
Trumpets
#NoToSkinnyJeansAlden
Hands To Myself
Distant Touches
More Things I Hate About You
Red
Honeymoon - 1
Honeymoon-2
One Sunday-3
Steam
Shoulders
#HarotFridays- #Megakill
#HarotFridays- No Heartbreaks
#HarotFridays - Extra Hot
Making It Up-2
To Be Yours 2.0
The Reconciliation-2
Sunkissed
And The Winner Is...
Bound- 2
Waiting 4.2
About Last Night 2
The Reward 2.1
Brown Eyes
Payb Takes Collab-2
The Welcome- 2
When He Didn't Know
When She Gets The Call-2

Volume Up

7.2K 269 46
By magicheart21

Picking up from Off Guard, Payb Takes Book 2.

********
Excerpt from Off Guard:

M: I can't look at you without wanting to...

R: *swallows thickly, whispers hoarsely* Wanting to???

M: *looks at R through her thick lashes with eyes full of yearning, whispers* Kiss you...

R: *places M's hand that he was holding on his bare shoulder, whispers seductively* So? You can kiss me right now.

M: *sighs* I can't. You're still sick baka lumala pa. Ako pa may kasalanan.

R: *sighs* Love, I take antibiotics that knock me out every thirty minutes. Ganoon sila kalakas. *lets the blanket slip from his chest, smirks as M's soft hand instinctively slides down over his bare skin, leans forward to leave only a few inches between him and M, their lips almost touching, whispers* I think you can kiss me without any complications.

M: Since when did you become a doctor?

R: Since I miss you so damn much, malapit na akong mabaliw.

M: God! I miss you so much too. *closes her eyes at the feel of R's warm breath on her lips then, without warning, closes the gap between them as she crashes her lips on his and kisses him slowly*

R: *slips his hands around her waist and pulls her closer to him, his tongue prodding her lips open and when she does thrusts it inside her mouth to deepen the kiss*

M: *without breaking the kiss, lifts her legs to the bed and crawls on top of R then straddles him as she kisses him hungrily, tightening her arms around his naked torso, lost in the cascade of emotions she is feeling... needing, wanting, loving him more*

R: *groans loudly in her mouth and with one hand searching her back for the clasp, feels for the remote control on his bed and increases the volume of his TV to mask the sounds of burning desire and love they are making so they can continue to satiate their yearning with no distractions*

//

He unclasped her bra and slipped his hand to the front to cup her breast earning a louder moan muffled by his lips.

He fondled her soft orbs and groaned, hit by the sudden realization of how much he missed how good they felt in his touch. He hurriedly lifted her shirt with her brassiere and within seconds has completely discarded what kept them from him.

R gently pulled away from their kiss and stared at her nakedness with passionate eyes, taking his time to appreciate her beauty, with her hair slightly disheveled and wildly framing her face, her piercing stare, her luscious lips now red and puffy after being fiercely kissed, her glowing olive skin and her perfect mounds that heaved with her heavy breathing, firm and just right for his hands. He licked his lips as he satisfied his eyes which hungered to feast on her alluring figure.

"God you're beautiful!" R gasped. "I missed you so much." He whispered as he let his hands make their way to her mounds until skin meets flesh and she arched her back to welcome his touch.

"Oooh... Looove..." M moaned as she felt the warmth of his mouth cover one breast, sucking and laving as his tongue flicked her nipple.

And the more he suckled, the more he thirsted for more so he sipped and nibbled eagerly like she was the last breath of air left in his world, lips drawing her flesh, teeth grazing her skin as one hand earnestly kneaded her other orb and the other pulled her closer to his mouth.

"Ouch! Love, less teeth." M complained, looking down at R.

"Sorry, Love. Na-excite lang." He grinned on her tit before circling his tongue around its tip again.

His mouth moved to the other mound and showered it with equal attention which made M bite her lip and call out his name.

R trailed wet sipping kisses down her belly as he laid M on the bed and hovered over her. He went back up to kiss her lips fervidly as he unzipped her pants and pulled it down with her panties, leaving M completely naked and open to his ministrations.

M bit his lower lip, refusing to let it go when he pulled away once again from their kiss to make his way down her body once more.

He nipped, sucked and licked his way down her chin, neck, clavicle and shoulder and continued to plant hungry kisses along the valley between her breasts and the line on her belly leaving red marks on his path. 

R caressed the inner sides of her thighs as he played with her navel ring, flicking it, circling it, dipping his tongue in her belly button.

He got back up and hovered over her, looking down on her face, eyes closed, cheek flushed, lips swollen.

"I love you." R whispered and smiled.

M slowly opened her eyes and met his adoring gaze. "I love you more." She smiled back before R claimed her lips in his once more.

He then let his lips trace her jawline to her ear and nibbled along its shape. He raised his hand to M's lips and slipped his thumb inside it. M sucked, nipped and laved it with her saliva. R took out his slick finger and replaced it with his mouth, kissing her passionately.

With one hand, gripping her firm buttocks, he circled her clit with the thumb she licked and parted her folds with two fingers. M gasped as he slipped a digit inside her wet core, prodding, hooking and searching for her pleasure spots.

He then pushed another finger in, scissoring them, exploring her core, shoving deeper and harder while he hungrily kissed her mouth and eagerly fondled her breast with his other hand.

M lifted her hips and moved with his ministrations as his lips left hers and settled on her mound. His mouth and hand continued to bring her pleasure like a fiddler to a violin playing a song both unrehearsed yet familiar, a tune played from his heart and learned by his soul.

Her hand crawled to the back of his head and groped a fistful of his hair as his song reached crescendo, fingers determinedly hitting her spots with increased intensity until her toes curled, body stiffened and her mouth opened in a silent scream, reaching her peak, covering his digits with her warm and creamy essence.

Gently kissing his way back up to her lips and slowly shifting to his song's decrescendo, R pulled his fingers out of her pulsating core as M caressed his back, spent and breathless.

She then slipped her hand to the front and felt for the hardness under his boxers. R groaned as she slowly stroked it through the cloth.

"Oh, Love... Wait lang." He breathlessly whispered.

"Bakit?" She frowned. "What's wrong? Nahihilo ka ba?"

R grinned and shook his head. "No, Love. Worried agad?"

M touched his face and looked deep into R's eyes. "I will always worry about you because I care for you. I love you so much."

"I love you more, Love. You don't have to worry. Ang sasabihin ko lang naman eh wag mong masyadong himasin si Rex." He said, blushing a little and biting his lip.

"Okay, Love. Bakit naman?"

"Sobrang miss na miss kasi kita. Ang tagal kang hinintay nito. Mukhang di na to magtatagal. Kailangan na tong i-go. Okay lang ba? Baka ma-disappoint ka kasi." He shyly smiled.

"Ako? Madi-disappoint mo? Never, Love. Sige lang. Whatever you wish to do, go, susuportahan kita." M giggled.

R sighed in relief and smiled then pressed a kiss on her lips. M slipped her arms over his shoulders and kissed him deeper. She clung to him as he laid down taking her with him, changing their position.

M then pulled his boxers down as he trailed her kisses down his chin and neck. She held his shaft by the root as she slowly lowered her hips, taking his throbbing erection into her dripping folds.

They let out a unified groan as her walls gripped and clenched around him while he filled her to the hilt. R grabbed her buttocks as she moved her hips, gyrating, swaying back and forth in a dance that gradually lifted them to the song's refrain, each verse elevating their emotions. 

He thrusts his hips forward, meeting her movements as the song they danced to increased in tempo, amplifying their passion and pleasure, each push and shove, deeper and harder than the last until they reach the Bridge that suspended them between their routine steps to their explosive outro.

M rotated and swung her hips on top of R erratically, back arching, hair wildly bouncing, sweat beading, nails digging on his shoulders as they drew closer and closer to the climax. She swooped down and rammed her lips on his, kissing him fervidly to mask their tempestuous screams as they reached the fiery finale of their dance.

M dropped on top of R, resting her head on his chest as they caught their breaths, spent and flustered. He kissed her temple and gently caressed her hair as she nuzzled on his neck while they waited for their roaring and racing heartbeats to calm down.

"I can't believe we did this here." M giggled as she covered her face with her hand.

R grinned. "Malapit na tayong ikasal, Love. Masanay ka na."

"If I didn't love and miss you so much, magkaka-issue talaga ako na pinapanood tayo ni Ironman eh." She laughed.

"Huy! Sandali." He said, grabbing the duvet and throwing it over M to cover her. R then turned to the life-size toy in question. "Pssst... Wala kang nakita." He warned, pointing his finger and furrowing his eyebrows to the figure.

M hit his chest and laughed. "Ang baliw mo."

"Baliw lang sa'yo, mahal ko."

"I'm crazy about you too." She smiled.

"Love?"

"Hmmm?"

"I'm happy that you are the one I get to be crazy with forever. I love you so much, my life."

"I love you more and more, my home." She said as she crept up until they are face to face. She smiled down on him before kissing him gently on the lips. "Tayo na't mabaliw sa isa't isa habang buhay."

"Gusto ko yan." R whispered as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Okay. Bago yan. You need to sleep. Magpahinga ka at magpalakas para mas maraming kabaliwan pa tayong magawa ng magkasama."

"Okay pero dito ka na matulog ha? Tabihan mo ako." He smiled with pleading eyes.

"Hay naku naman. Wag kasi yung mga ganyang mukha oh. Sobrang cute. Sige na nga." She grinned and pinched his nose before settling back in his arms, snuggling by his armpit as he held her close.

R closed his eyes contentedly. "Ang sarap talaga ng ganito." He sighed as he squeezed M tighter. "Goodnight, Love. I love you."

M yawned. "I love you more. Goodnight, Love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 142 7
PLEASE READ: THIS IS A REIMAGINED HASHING OF A STORY I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN. "All is Fair in Love and War" was my first Alastor X Reader story I ever...
28 0 25
Hey guys! This is a book I have been working on since I was like 14 and I am 19 now. I finished it a while ago and decided to upload it on here to se...
Intimacy By Shykeria15

General Fiction

133K 3.6K 46
*** THIS BOOK IS IN NEED OF HEAVY EDITING AND REWRITING ITS READABLED BUT NOT MY BEST WITH THE SPELLING MISTAKES. **** in·ti·ma·cy /ˈin(t)əməsē/ s...
158K 1.9K 15
This book isnt the best! It was the second book I've ever written so the grammar isn't too good and it's not written the best. It's also mostly shiga...