Tonight

Hi!

This chapter makes up for the missing parts of Lego House.

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/Y8gN3qYQ7s

Some parts of this story include lines from that chapter of Payb Takes. 😊

Thank you.

Deng
********
Excerpt from Lego House on Payb Takes

She takes the elevator to the basement, takes a few deep breaths,then mindlessly drums the elevator wall with her fingernails and chews on her lip as she anxiously wait for the lift to reach her destination and the doors open.

Her heart sinks at the sight of him. He looks sad.. no.. dispirited. He was smiling but she sees his eyes are brimming with tears and gloom. He looks exhausted too.

He stands just outside the elevator door in his white shirt and dark jeans with disheveled hair and growing stubbles.

She takes a step towards him but before she takes another one, he launches at her and hugs her. He preses the buttons to close the doors and to get to her floor.

Without thinking, he kisses her lips with intense desire. He kisses her like he has never kissed her before, full of yearning. He longs for her like a the dessert misses the rain.

He didn't think, he just did what his heart has been nagging at him to do and he is surprised that she responded with just as much intensity.

He pins her to the elevator wall, pressing his body on hers, he lays one hand on her hip while the other rests on her nape.

She holds on to him, afraid to leave an inch in between them.

They continually kiss each other with such passion until the elevator stops on her floor. The let go of their embrace momentarily. They step out of the elevator and go inside her unit.

Once, inside he hawkisly claims her lips with his again. She responds with equal yearning. They unrelentlessly show each other just how much they miss the other in ways they know how.
********
He kisses her incessantly. He explores her mouth with his tongue, savoring the taste of her. Yes, the intoxicating taste he longed for, a taste he can never get enough of, a taste only she has.

They make their way from the door without breaking the kiss.

He allows a few seconds to hurriedly take his shirt off as she lifts her nightgown over her head and tosses it to the floor. He looks at her questioningly.

She nods her head and bites her lip in response. He smiles and hungrily returns his mouth to hers like he hasn't kissed her for weeks.

Without breaking the kiss, she unbuckles his belt and he eagerly takes his pants off. He raises one foot to removes his shoe and sock and then does the same to the other. They are now stripped down to their underwear.

He places his hands on her hips and lifts her up. She instictly wraps her legs around his waist. They kiss unrelentingly trying to quench their insatiable thirst for each other.

He finds their way to the bedroom. He sits on the bed with M on his lap and starts trailing lingering kisses down her neck. He was taking in her scent and the feel of her warm soft skin on his lips, a sensation he has yearned for days.