When He Didn't Know

He kisses her passionately as he lifts her in his arms. He then blindly drags her luggage in, kicks the door shut and clicks the lock, supporting her with one arm while she clings to his neck. Without breaking the kiss, he carries her to bed.

Every second of their kiss, unravels his pent up yearning for her one thread at a time until the entire fabric of his tumultuous desire engulfs her.

He presses his lips harder against her, delving his tongue deeper, reaching every nook and cranny of the sweet crevice he missed, duelling with the oral muscle inside that is more than willing to dance with his. They are moaning and gasping in each other's mouth, breathless but unwilling to let go of the kiss.

With his mouth still devouring hers, he sets her down on the bed and kneels in front of her, tugging on one item of clothing after the other, they work together to undress her: shoes, socks, hat, scarf, gloves, coat, and even after all that there's still the matter of her shirt, pants and underwear to tackle.

Panting and flushed, he hesitantly releases her lips and grunts in frustration. "Anak ng tinola! Ang daming damit!"

"Alangan. Ang lamig kaya dito." She giggles. "Ako na nga." She tells him.

With her eyes glued on his, she bites her lip and slowly undoes each button of the cotton button down shirt that she wore under her thick coat, smirking at his obvious agitation and frustration as she intentionally lingers on each button longer than necessary.

"Kingina! Ang tagal. Ako na!" He growls. He holds each side of her shirt and pulls them apart, sending the rest of the buttons flying across the room.

She hits his chest and pouts. "Hey! Balenciaga yun! Tapos gaganyani... Huy! Kinakausap kita." She snaps when she notices him staring at her chest instead of her face.

"Ha?" He asks, looking up. "Sorry, Love. They're so..." He pauses and stares at her mounds again, cupping each one with his hands then licks his lips. "Na-miss ko to. Pero parang lumaki sila."

She laughs. "Hindi para sa'yo yan."

"Di pa naman kailangan ni Koochi. Akin muna." He grins and wiggles his eyebrows.

"Ewan ko sa'yo. Yung shirt ko." She pouts.

"Ibibili kita ng sampu. Tsaka lima nitong pants." He says and pulls on the waistband of her jeans, snapping the button and ripping the zipper, slipping then down her hips and legs.

"Ano ba? Ang gastos sa damit." She chuckles.

"Walakompake! Pupunitin ko to lahat ng istorbo." He says behind gritted teeth and rips away the last items of clothing on her body before slamming his lips on hers again, kissing her deeply and hungrily as he gets rid of his clothes too.

He pulls himself up and wraps her in his arms. Their naked bodies touching skin to skin as they kissed. He lays her down on the bed and moans loudly in her mouth at the feel of her soft skin against his as her slender body molds with his strong figure.

"Shit. I missed this." He groans and hugs her tighter as his heated mouth trails down her neck, lips smacking, teeth grazing and tongue laving generously on every inch of skin they touch.

He hovers down as his lips drag down her skin, tasting every part of her that they can. His hand moves to knead one breast as his mouth covers the other. She gasps at the sudden surge of ecstasy that fills her with the familiar sensation that only he could give her.