#NoToSkinnyJeansAlden

From the kitchen M heard the doorbell ring. She finished lighting up the candles on the table before running to the door.

She peeks in the peephole and smiled as she saw whose outside, "Finally, you're here!" she whispered.

She opened the door slowly and peered through the crack, keeping her body hidden behind it.

"Bakit ngayon ka lang?" She asked.

"Sorry Love ngayon lang natapos yung photoshoot and dumaan pa ako ng food." R said, raising the plastic bags in his right arm and flowers in his left arm. "Bakit mo nga pala ako pinag-skinny jeans, Love? I thought mula sa pag-trend ng #NoToSkinnyJeansAlden bawal na ako magsuot nito? And why are you hiding behind the door?"

"Well, I know how much you like your skinny jeans, Love, so I thought to give them a proper send-off." M bit her lower lip.

R grinned. "What kind of proper send-off?"

"I posted a picture of burning jeans but instead of burning your skinny jeans, I'll make you burn in them instead." She spoke sultrily, as she opened the door wide revealing her outfit. She wore black lace stockings and see-through black nighties and underneath with it is piece of sexy red thong and a lace bra..

R stood by the door with his mouth agape, wanting to say something but words failed him at that point. He just stared at her in awe. His eyes wandered from M's beautiful face accentuated by a sly smile to her clothes back to her face then back to the sexy lingerie hugging her alluring body.

He wanted to take a step forward but he also liked what his eyes feasted on at that moment.

Maine grabbed R's collar and pulled him inside her unit. She kissed him passionately on the lips while she closed the door with her foot.

Lips could barely satisfy her thirst for him. She wanted more and R knew what to do. He dropped the things he held in his hands and held Maine's nape.

R turned his face to the side and deepened the kiss as M's mouth waited to be conquered. His tongue entered the waiting mouth to be played but M is impatient. She sucked the wandering tongue in her mouth.

"You don't know how much I want you right now, Love." she hissed with their mouths still clasped together.

R felt his loins burn and his jeans tighten. M rubbed her belly on his arousal and smirked. "See how poor Rex can barely breathe with these jeans, Love?"

"Oooooh... Love..." He groaned as she stroked his bulge making it push against its constricting denim wall.

"I can hear him roaring, gusto na niya lumabas, Love? Hirap na sya sa skinny jeans. Should I get him out?"

"Yes please, Love." R gasped.

"Only if you promise never to wear skinny jeans again, Love." M demanded as she cupped his groin and rubbed it.

"Oh dear god! I promise, Love. I promise." He grunted.

"Perfect, Love. Good boy." She whispered in his ear and nibbled on its soft flesh as she unbuckled his belt and carefully unzipped his fly.

She found his throbbing thick erection waiting to be held in her gentle hands. "I think someone misses me, do you think, Love?" Her breath warm on his neck as he trailed wet lingering kisses down its side.

All R can do was knod his head while M have his shaft a firm grip..

She started of slowly but soon her soft hand was pumping faster and faster. She was pulling down on RJ's shaft which she knew he liked.

He was breathing sharply and was completely lost in her rhythm, each movement M made was heaven.

R felt his balls starting to tighten and the pressure stating to build. His shaft is harder than ever.

"Oh God, Love." He moaned as he rammed his lips on hers and kisses her hard in the mouth while Maine was doing him a nice job.

"Now, I want MY midnight snack, steady ka lang.." Maine said as she slowly went down on her knees.

"But.." he stopped talking upon seeing the fierce look in M's eyes.

"Good, Now shut up and let me have my meal!" she said as she slowly started to lick the tip of his rod. R moaned as a response to each stroke of her wet tongue.

Maine grabbed his shaft by the root and licked and sucked through its entire length a few times. She squeezed a little harder and teased the tip by running the sensitive area with her tongue.

"Shit, Maine!" RJ groaned in pleasure
M knew R is close to exploding and she stopped what she's doing.

She started kissing his length again. She didn't want R to cum just yet.

"Shit, Love, What the hell are you doing?" R panted.

M ignored him and just formed a devilish smile on her lips. She continued to lick every inch of his smooth and hard rod.

"Please, Love..." R grumbled.

M grabbed his swollen shaft again, slowly moving her hand up and down.

"Love," R said with his eyes tightly closed. "Faster, please!"

M shoved R's shaft right into her mouth and sucked, while she moved her tongue around its tip.

"Love, I'm cumming," He said loudly, and within a few seconds R's warm milk flooded into her mouth. She swallowed and grinned up at him. She slowly licked her lips, before sipping the spillage off his shaft, never breaking eye contact.

M stood up and R kissed her fervently. He wanted to take in every drop of her, this wonderful woman he adored. He broke off the kiss after about a minute almost out of breathe.

"That was the best send-off, Love. Goodbye skinny jeans." They both laugh. R then gazed deep into M's eyes. "You are awesome, Love. Always full of surprises. I love you so so so so much, my one and only." RJ said with satisfaction in his eyes.

"I love you more and more, Love." M smiled. "Now, the send-off is over. How about an after-party?" She winked. M kissed R passionately as she fondled with his shaft while leading them into her bedroom.