Volume Up

Picking up from Off Guard, Payb Takes Book 2.

********
Excerpt from Off Guard:

M: I can't look at you without wanting to...

R: *swallows thickly, whispers hoarsely* Wanting to???

M: *looks at R through her thick lashes with eyes full of yearning, whispers* Kiss you...

R: *places M's hand that he was holding on his bare shoulder, whispers seductively* So? You can kiss me right now.

M: *sighs* I can't. You're still sick baka lumala pa. Ako pa may kasalanan.

R: *sighs* Love, I take antibiotics that knock me out every thirty minutes. Ganoon sila kalakas. *lets the blanket slip from his chest, smirks as M's soft hand instinctively slides down over his bare skin, leans forward to leave only a few inches between him and M, their lips almost touching, whispers* I think you can kiss me without any complications.

M: Since when did you become a doctor?

R: Since I miss you so damn much, malapit na akong mabaliw.

M: God! I miss you so much too. *closes her eyes at the feel of R's warm breath on her lips then, without warning, closes the gap between them as she crashes her lips on his and kisses him slowly*

R: *slips his hands around her waist and pulls her closer to him, his tongue prodding her lips open and when she does thrusts it inside her mouth to deepen the kiss*

M: *without breaking the kiss, lifts her legs to the bed and crawls on top of R then straddles him as she kisses him hungrily, tightening her arms around his naked torso, lost in the cascade of emotions she is feeling... needing, wanting, loving him more*

R: *groans loudly in her mouth and with one hand searching her back for the clasp, feels for the remote control on his bed and increases the volume of his TV to mask the sounds of burning desire and love they are making so they can continue to satiate their yearning with no distractions*

//

He unclasped her bra and slipped his hand to the front to cup her breast earning a louder moan muffled by his lips.

He fondled her soft orbs and groaned, hit by the sudden realization of how much he missed how good they felt in his touch. He hurriedly lifted her shirt with her brassiere and within seconds has completely discarded what kept them from him.

R gently pulled away from their kiss and stared at her nakedness with passionate eyes, taking his time to appreciate her beauty, with her hair slightly disheveled and wildly framing her face, her piercing stare, her luscious lips now red and puffy after being fiercely kissed, her glowing olive skin and her perfect mounds that heaved with her heavy breathing, firm and just right for his hands. He licked his lips as he satisfied his eyes which hungered to feast on her alluring figure.

"God you're beautiful!" R gasped. "I missed you so much." He whispered as he let his hands make their way to her mounds until skin meets flesh and she arched her back to welcome his touch.

"Oooh... Looove..." M moaned as she felt the warmth of his mouth cover one breast, sucking and laving as his tongue flicked her nipple.

And the more he suckled, the more he thirsted for more so he sipped and nibbled eagerly like she was the last breath of air left in his world, lips drawing her flesh, teeth grazing her skin as one hand earnestly kneaded her other orb and the other pulled her closer to his mouth.