After Desserts

Hello,

This part is written as a response to the clamor to get our couple out of a sticky situation from "Desserts". (Pun intended) LOL

So I wrote a short scene for After Desserts. *wink*

Here goes...

Thank you for reading.

Deng

*********

Excerpt from Desserts:

They lay on the bed in each other's arms with their eyes closed, listening to each other's heart beat and breathing slow down.

R: That was sweet.

They both laugh at the pun.

M: You know even without all those desserts, being with you is always the sweetest. Mas sweet ka pa sa lahat ng desserts in the world combined. Thank you, my Furby. I love you.

R: Sweet ka din kaya. Mas sweet at malambing ka nga sa akin. Sobrang maalaga pa kaya mahal na mahal kita, Miko. I love you more. *kisses the tip of her nose*

M: Oo nga pala, Love kung talagang bothered ka, I'll show you my OOTD first bago isuot. Mahirap na baka mapagalitan mo na naman ako sa TV.

R: Wag na, Love. I trust you. Kung sakali naman na may ikagalit ako ulit, okay na yun. *grins* Parurusahan na lang kita ulit. *kilay language*

M: *giggles* Pwede din naman. *kilay language*

R: I love you. You're the sweetest dream that I never want to wake up from. *caresses her face*

M: I love you too. *smiles*

They share one more sweet kiss before drifting off to sleep in a warm embrace, wishing for sweet dreams of love and forever. ❤

********

M wakes up on top of R. Her head resting on his chest and her whole naked body laid on top of his. She plants a little kiss on his chest and rolls to the side. She is about to get up when R pulls her arm.

R: Saan ka pupunta? Dito ka lang. *nuzzles in her hand*

M: *turns to him* Shower lang. I feel sticky lalo na sa likod. *giggles*

R: *grins* Desserts pa more. It was great though.

M: It was. Sandali lang ako, okay? *leans over to kiss him on the lips*

R: Okay. *kilay language*

M grabs her robe and walks to the bathroom. She hangs her robe by the door, turns on the shower without adjusting the temperature.

She steps in. She wants a cold shower tonight. She shampoos her hair and lets the running water wash the suds off. She was about to pick up the bar of soap when R grabs it first.

She turns around and sees him right behind her. His hair damp from the sprays from the shower. He steps closer and now water ran down from his hair down his angelic face to his brawny shoulders. She can't help but follow the trail the water makes down his chiseled body.

She was lost for a moment admiring him. When she looks up, she sees his eyes glued on her. His stare grazing every inch of her body. His eyes burning with desire.

She turns around avoiding his stare. She still gets nervous when he looks at her that way. R takes the soap to her shoulders and starts rubbing it on her back as water from the shower immediately rinses the suds away. "How can you look so hot under this cold shower, Love?" He hissed. He works his way down her spine and rests on the small of her back. She feels the butterflies in her stomach go amok. She takes a deep breath.