The Beginning to The End (Som...

By plantboidaniel

What do you do if your everything is gone, if what you love has disappear to dust. I don't know what I can do... More

Welcome to my book
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
⚠️Part 5⚠️
Part 6
Part 7
⚠️Part 8⚠️
⚠️Part 9⚠️
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 22
Part 23
Schedule Update
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Hello babies, We have to talk
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
I'm here to update
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
This is Halloween- Bonus Chapter

Part 21

12 3 0
By plantboidaniel

-Phil- (whaaaat?)
*in the past* ohhhhhhhh)

"Dan, I love you, I wanna be with you. No that's too open" I looked in the mirror, I've been at this a week. Trying to find a way to Dan I have feeling for him.
"You're the one for me baby" I winked in the mirror. No that's weird, you idiot.
"Phil, I made dinner, are you okay? You've been in there a while?" I heard Dan knock on the door.
"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, just-" I paused to find an excuse "practicing my impressions for a video" I face palmed myself, idiot, he's not gonna believe that.
"Oh Okay, good luck" I heard him walk again and I sighed in relief.
I looked back at the mirror again and continued.

-Pj-
*still in the past*

I looked at my phone as it was ringing, I picked up and it was Phil.
"Hey Phil"
"Pj, I think I love Dan, I'm gonna ask him to dinner and tell him" he said giggling into the phone.
No, I thought he dropped the 'little crush'. Dan's mine! Not his.
"Yeah great go for, just before the streets are dangerous" I hung up and called in for a favour.
"Hey Ricky, remember that time I bailed you out well, I need you to do something for me" I told him to 'mug' Phil, but make sure to kill him.
I laughed a little and made some tea

-Phil- *past O_O*

I knocked on Dan's door.
"Come in!" He shouted, I walked in to see him on the bed in his PJs on his phone still its like 11 in the morning. I was holding him breakfast. Eggs with bacon and toast.
"What do you need now" he looked at the breakfast.
"Do you wanna grab dinner tonight, we haven't out in ages" I set the breakfast down.
"Sure, why not, now out with you, I'm hungry" I nodded and left him be for now.

*later*

"Dan, we are gonna be late and its not gonna be safe after we leave" Why is he always so late, I looked at my phone it was 7 pm not a very safe time to be walking around London
"Then go so long, I'll catch up, I promise" I heard Dan shout for the bathroom... (We know what happened next)...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 148 21
I've read a bunch of phan, so why not write one? Dan Howell's life couldn't be any better at the moment. He has met the most beautiful, charming, kin...
72.5K 3.2K 18
update:: this was written about two years ago, the writing is quite bad, I apologize in advance //trigger warning// //dans pov// "do you love me phi...
4.3K 176 18
You're favourite youtube stars, Dan and Phil, meet each other and decide to move in. Along the way is romance, tears and heartbreak. *NOTICE* Trigge...
7.6K 233 23
You met Dan in College and became close friends, even dropped out at the same time as him because of overwhelming stress, and your Depression and Anx...