Hidden behind the Mask

By hellyeahghost

"So what's your power?" "What they didn't tell you?" I smirk, might as well have fun with this "I make thing... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Description

124 11 9
By hellyeahghost

"So what's your power?"

"What they didn't tell you?" I smirk, might as well have fun with this "I make things disappear simply by pointing."

I look at my Index finger as if inspecting a gun. I see Static shift nervously in his seat, I mean box seat.

"I still can't figure out where they go when they disappear, want to help me find out" I look at Static with a sly smile as I slowly lower my finger and move it in his direction. And with a sudden move jerk my finger his way.

Static throws himself behind his box, not really hero like.

"Omfg! That was the funniest thing ever!" I laugh as I hold my stomach. Static stands up and tries to play it slick.

"You're a real bitch you know that?" Static brushes his legs, dust floats up as he does. I guess this building is dusty. "Now what's really your power."
///

Paladin
[pal-uh-din]
noun
1.)any knightly or heroic champion.

2.)any determined advocate or defender of a noble cause.

/////
I know my grammar isn't the best, but I blame my autocorrect since it's always assuming the next word. So grammar warning ⚠️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 87.4K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
93.4K 3.5K 38
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
661K 15.9K 65
sequel to aeou (read first) โœ˜ โœ˜ โœ˜ The boys are back. And they're out for revenge. Last semester the girls of Sterling humiliated Caleb, Luca, Atla...
52.3K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...