Unaware of Love

Oleh KindredxSpirits

I am Miranda Gilbert The II and also the fraternal twin sister of Elena Gilbert and older sister of Jeremy Gi... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Thanks :)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 35
EMERGENCY READ! PLEASE READ THIS IS EXTREMELY SERIOUS!
Wattpad Tag

Chapter 2

5.3K 101 4
Oleh KindredxSpirits

I closed my diary an turned towards the mirror in my room I gasped louder than usual. I grabbed my hair brush and ran it through my somewhat beautiful light brown hair. I looked around my room and spotted my light mauve and beige bag and made my way towards the door. I paused, I looked back towards my nightstand there was a picture of toddler Elena and I with are parents along with a baby Jeremy. I opened the door and made my way down stairs grabbing a bagel adding a little cream cheese and backed up towards the hallway where the keys were and opened it I hesitated a little then tightened the grip on my keys to my silver Mercedes. One bite out of my bagel and I was out of the door. I rested a little in my car and looked into the mirror.

"Today is the day that you walk into school and show them the emotionless jock that you are." I commanded to myself and threw my hair into a messy bun and inserted the key into the ignition. I cautiously pulled out of my driveway and drove down the street towards Mystic Falls High. I kept driving until my car started to slow down.

"No no no no no!! Don't die on me!" I said as I pulled over and out of traffic. I got out of my car and lifted my hood to examine the patient.

"Car trouble?" I heard a voice say trying to depict where it was coming from.

"Hi, yeah." I said staring at a man walking towards me.

"Hmm, can I take a look?" he asked staring at me, I could almost feel myself blush.

"Nice car...." he began.

"Miranda." I said trying to fight back a blush as I stared at the handsome man.

"Damon." he said smiling at me and shaking my hand.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

21K 1.1K 21
All my life I have been torn down; reduced to nothing. I lost my parents. I lost my home. I lost myself. And in the end, I lost my life. Then I my...
21.9K 952 94
After graduating from Harvard, I returned to my hometown of Mystic Falls after a long time. Unfortunately, things were not as I had left them. I lost...
281K 5.4K 130
You know Elena Gilbert and her younger brother Jeremy, but did you know about their younger sister Julia. This is her story about what happens to her...
22.2K 353 37
Everyone knows the story of Elena Gilbert what people didn't know is that she has a younger twin sister name Alexandra. The Gilbert sisters have alwa...