Broken Promises

Od mistyfairyvenus

She was sent on a mission to take out the trickster, only to discover something far beyond her wildest dreams... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors note
Shoutout!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
BTS WON!
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Chapter 20
A\N

Chapter 14

1.6K 32 2
Od mistyfairyvenus

Y/N POV
I could feel something wrapped around my head. I opened my eyes and sat up. Someone was leaning against the door frame with their back to me. They turned around and it was Peter. He came closer and I scooted up on the bed until my back hit the wall. He sat down and sighed. "Y/N it's my fault this happened to you. I only wanted to knock out Baelfire. I never meant for this to happen to you. I'm so sorry." I could see in his eyes he was being sincere. Even though I haven't been here long it seems like I've had a huge effect on him. I never expected this would happen. Now I'm wondering about the effect he had on me. Do I love him? Who knows. I may have only been here for a short time but people can fall in love in as little as two days. I wonder if I love him. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Peter standing up and starting to leave. "Wait! I can see that you're telling the truth and I'll be willing to forgive you if you leave Baelfire alone and if I get to spend the day with you." He thought about it and then agreed to do it.

PETER PAN PIC
I hope she forgives me. I know I haven't known her for long but I feel like I need her forgiveness or I'll never be able to forgive myself. I don't know why. I'll find out later.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.1M 37.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
200K 5.1K 35
𓆩*𓆪 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𓆩*𓆪 ꒰ ͜͡➸ she just wanted her music. they didn't like that. so she found someone else...