Chapter 10

BAELFIRE POV
I simply held her as she cried. I can't believe her parents did do that to her. She didnt deserve that. This girl is a mystery. Shes had so much trouble in her life and she deserves to be loved unconditionally. I wonder if that someone could be me.

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that when she pulled away i was surprised. I looked at her and all i can think is "god shes beautiful". She walks to the edge of the cliff that we had come to and looked at the stars while i looked at her. I saw her step over the edge and i tried to grab her but instead i fell. I braced myself for the impact but it never came. I opened my eyes and saw Y/N's face. Than i looked around and saw that we were flying though the air. Than i noticed the magnificent black wings that she had. I remember my father working on something but he wouldn't tell me about it but he said it had to do with flight. Is this what he was talking about?

We flew over the island and i could see farther than i had ever seen before. It was incredible! I had never seen the island like this before. Soon she started to go towards the ground. We landed and all i could do was laugh. "That was amazing!" i picked her up and spun her around. I heard a voice from behind me and i turned around to see Pan. This certainly wont go over well.