Chapter 17

Y/N POV
I was waiting for Peter to finish whatever he was doing when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around but there was no one there. I shrugged and turned back around to come face to face with Peter. I jumped and stumbled backwards with my hand on my chest trying to calm my racing heart. He started laughing. "Y-You should have seen your face! It was priceless! You jumped three feet in the air!" In an effort to get him to stop laughing at me I punched him or rather tried to. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me against him. He said something but I was too focused on how close we were. If I just moved my head a little bit I could kiss him. He let me go and I stood there before composing myself. "So where are we going?" He shrugged and started walking. I followed behind him and ended up bumping into him when he stopped. He turned around and put his hand over my eyes. "I have something to show you so dont freak out." I put my hand on his arm so I didn't walk into anything. When he took his hand away I looked around to see a field of flowers. It was breathtaking. There were so many different kinds and colors. There were even some that were mult-colored and some that seemed to gently glow. A gust of wind came and blew a bunch of pedals up into the air. I laughed and as they swirled around me. I fell back into the flowers and stared up at the clear blue sky. The sun was shining and it was warm. Peter layed down beside me. "Why did you show me this?" He put his arms behind his head and spoke. "If you're going to be here I don't want you to be miserable. Then it wouldn't be fun having you around." I sat up shockedand looked down at him. "Did you just say I'm fun to be around?" There was a pink tint to his cheeks. "No I said so it wouldn'tbe boring having you around." A smirk grew on my face. "Yes you did. You think I'm fun to be around! Haha!" I saw him starting to get up so I took that chance to run. He was taller and had longer legs so it didn't take long for him to catch me. I wrapped my arms around him in a hug. I felt his body tense up. "Thank you for showing me this. It's beautiful here." He hesitantly wrapped his arms around me. "You're welcome."

I don't know how long we stayed like that but at some point we fell into the grass and I fell asleep under the warm sun. I woke up and found myself being carried by Peter. I was comfortable and warm so I closed my eyes again. I felt him place me on the bed and cover me with the blankets. There was a dipin the bed and I knew he had sat down. I heard him sigh. "How do I tell you what I know? I don't want to risk anything. I can't lose you again especially not after what happened last time." Something soft touched my forehead. He had kissed me. But what did he mean by he can't lose me again especially not after what happened last time? What happened? Had I met him before and forgotten? Had he made me forget? What was he hiding? I soon fell asleep thinking about Peter.