Factory Reset // Steven Unive...

By Small_Raging_Turtles

A factory reset, also known as master reset, is a software restore of a device to its original system state b... More

A/N
Chapter 1: Unwilling
Chapter 2: Seperated
Chapter 3: Strong
Chapter 4: XQBREHY is NOT a Word
Chapter 5: Dreams
Chapter 6: Did I Say Dream? Try Nightmare.
Chapter 7: Together Breakfast
Chapter 8: Outburst
Chapter 9: Let's Talk Just Me and You
Chapter 10: Over and Over
Chapter 11: Battle of the Barnmates
Chapter 12: Lapis That Is NOT How We Make Friends
Chapter 13: What's A Date?
Chapter 14: Cliches
Chapter 15: Late Night
Chapter 16: I Might Be Able To Help
Chapter 17: Hijacking
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Meet Me By The Beach
Chapter 20: Memories?
Chapter 21: A Promise To Be Kept
Chapter 22: Battle Stance
Chapter 24: Into The Abyss We Go
Chapter 25: Harsh Truth
Chapter 26: When It Rains
Chapter 27: Lonely
Chapter 28: Maybe Things Will Get Better
Chapter 29: Meanwhile
Chapter 30: Loyalties
Chapter 31: Breaking Free
Chapter 32: It's Over
Chapter 33: My Diamond
A/N (the sequel)
A/N (THE SEQUEL!!!)

Chapter 23: Definitely A Hufflepuff

966 43 24
By Small_Raging_Turtles

Chapter 23: Definitely A Hufflepuff

The gems had known Ruby was acting different. Ruby's episode earlier had merely confirmed their suspicions. And just like Peridot said Ruby realized she was forgetting things more and more lately. They were just little things now, thankfully, and were disappearing at random.

Peridot suspected Homeworld would have trouble getting rid of her memories and knowledge if she kept adding to it. Something about how Homeworld would have to take the time to root through all the extra information.

In a matter of a few weeks Ruby had read every book in the house and more than half of the books in the local library.

She and Sapphire had made a habit of sitting and reading together. They would sit on the couch and Ruby would read out loud to Sapphire who would endure her long rants at times. Sometimes Pearl or Steven or even Amethyst would sit in to listen to a few chapters (after all Ruby is quite the dramatic story teller). Other times Ruby would forget about a book completely and got to experience it all over again.

A few nights, her and Connie would talk together about the various books they've read lately.

"The book is so much better than the movie!" Ruby glared at the TV in disgust while waving a copy of The Sea of Monsters in the air.

"That's what I said!" Connie and Steven laughed at the same time.

"Oh and guys, I almost forgot!" Connie pulled out her phone and handed it to Ruby. "You and Sapphire should take this quiz. It's important, trust me."

"Hufflepuff?!" Ruby exclaimed dramatically, "Are you kidding me?"

"I happen to love Hufflepuffs," Sapphire smiled, "They're very under appreciated."

"Some great wizards have come out of Hufflepuff you know," Connie pointed out.

"Like me!" Steven laughed.

"Gems!" Pearl said as she and Amethyst warped in suddenly, "We have a problem."

"What is it?" Connie stood up.

"We've noticed activity in the Kindergarten," Pearl said.

Amethyst nodded, "Someone's trying to start it back up again and they're almost done."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 7.4K 64
You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you were born to Earth, all of the blames was...
49.2K 1.3K 37
Steven, Homeworld, Danger... Diamonds... Those words don't sound too comforting together, right? Who said this was a comforting story? For Steven and...
31.6K 903 37
a sweet and dramatic story about how Peridot and Lapis came together and became close. Peridot not having many friends, is a nerd, rich, awkward, and...
328K 6.3K 45
Hi Dear Reader! We've been expecting your arrival for quite some time! Well, Garnet has at the least. (She has future vision!!!) Pearl's been REALLY...