Falling For You | myg

By the03liner

"I don't anyone else to see you other than me. You're mine." Yoongi's word kept me awake. I couldn't understa... More

Broke In Seoul
It's Him!!
"Maybe I should've"
"You're Mine"
Living With BTS
With You
The Kiss
Mistake
Hurt Again
Them
My Oppa and His Hyung (Namjin)
Birthday
The Birthday Boy
The Past and The Present
Present
Maknae
Tears On The Ground
Moving On
The Other Guy
Mark Tuan: Sweet One
Boyfriend
Making Him Jealous
Jealousy Rain
Without Him
Eventually
For Him To Be Happy
Let's Go To Bushan
Tagged
Last Chapter
Special: Namjin Wedding
Byuntae

Yoon Sohee

4K 138 22
By the03liner

Author's POV:
Yoongi picked up his phone as he saw it rang.
Yoongi: Yeboseyo?
Caller: Oppa, it's me. Yoon Sohee.
Yoongi: What do you want?
Sohee: Can we meet?
Yoongi: Last time we were alone, you practically attacked me with your kiss!!
Sohee: I wanted to apologize about that. And some other things too.
Yoongi : Tell me now.
Sohee: Oppa, I know you don't wanna meet, but please just this time. I'll never contact you again.
Yoongi : Um... okay. Meet me in front of the coffee shop.
Sohee: Thank you oppa! I owe you one.

Yoongi's POV:
I don't know why I agreed meet Sohee. Maybe it was a bad idea, a very bad idea. But I needed something to distract my mind from Yoo Na. Meeting Sohee could help.

Coffee Shop:
I saw Sohee sitting at a table, sipping chocolate milk. It was her favorite. I approached her table,
"Hey."
"Oppa, you came!"
I shrugged.
"Let me order something for you, you still like Americano?" she said as she signaled the waitress to come.
"Yeah, I see you still like chocolate milk."
She smiled.

"Oppa, I wanted to apologize for last time. I shouldn't have k-kissed you." Sohee said lowering her head as the waitress left after giving me my Americano.
"Well you seemed so confident about it!" I said in sarcastic tone.
"Well, you see I was drunk and I fought with my boyfriend. Then I was passing by your dorm, and I remembered it was your birthday and then I went in and saw you and wanted to talk to you but I don't know why I ended up kissing you...." She kept mumbling, like she used to do all those years ago.

Really??! Why do drunk girls keep kissing me??!

"Biane, oppa! I really didn't do it on purpose." She continued.
"Is that all you wanted to say?"
"No, not really. I wanted to say sorry.. for all those years ago."
"For what?" My voice had become cold.
"You know, oppa! I was immature and was to afraid to get in a serious relationship" she paused for air. "I know I hurt you. And it was all my fault. I never thought about your feelings." Her voice became sad.
Her apology seemed genuine to me. And after all, I had moved on from her.
"It's okay, I've moved on now." I smiled.
"Really, you are forgiving me?" Her face became bright. Maybe she wasn't much of a bit*h after all.
I nodded. "So, what are you up to now, dating someone?" I asked.
"Actually, I got engaged." Sohee answered shyly and showed me a ring on her finger.
"Wow, Yoon Sohee!!" I was surprised, maybe even a bit happy for her.
"What about you oppa? I saw that girl at the party, I think it was Lee Yoo na?"
"How do you know?!!" I asked, shocked.
"Oh, come on now oppa! I saw the way you looked at her or should I say ran after her. And trust me, girls have their way to know."
"No, we are not a thing."
"If you say so." She smiled. "Oppa, I gotta go now. I'm meeting my fiancé."
"Okay. Btw what does he do? Your fiancé I mean."
"He is a Dj at a nightclub."
"Cool, are we??" I joked.
"Aish! Anyway thanks for meeting me. I'm guessing you never wanna meet me again?."
"No, don't say that. It felt nice. Maybe we can do this again? I wanna meet mr. DJ!"
"Really!? Sure, we will meet. Next time I'll buy you kalguksu. I know it's your favorite."
"Sure." I smiled and Sohee hugged me.
"Then, friends?" She reached out her hand.
"Friends."

A/N:________________________________

My book hit 1k reads!!!!
Thank you soooooooooo much for this. This means a lot to me!!!
Khamsahammida!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 13.1K 80
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝I was always the opposite of his ideal girl.❞ © luvbotluna ; 2018
264K 12.1K 42
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪs ᴀ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ sᴇɴᴅs ᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ᴘᴜɴs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ
1M 44.2K 80
A cat-human hybrid in need of a home decides to follow BTS to their dorm. Warning: will probably contain smut will definitely contain family problems...
184K 3.5K 45
| sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅ | ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ : ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ... ɪᴛs ᴍᴇ, ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ? ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ : ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ? |...