Male Reader X Fem Various One...

Od N3TWRK1NG

Requests are always accepted. Have fun and sorry for the delays. I do- Cheater (Person) x reader x (another) ... Více

RWBY x Male Reader
Ruby Rose X Male Reader
Weiss Schnee X Male Faunus Reader
Ruby Rose x GrimmHybrid Male Reader
Pyhrra Nikos x Male Reader
Rias Gremory x Werewolf Reader
RWBY x Male HaloSpartan Reader
Cinder Fall x Male Reader
Nora Valkyrie x Male Reader
Cinder Fall x Male Reader Part 2
RWBY x Stormtrooper Male Reader
Winry Rockbell x Male Reader
RWBY x AnimatronicFNAF Male Reader
Ezra Scarlet x Male Reader x Lucy Heartfilia
Yandere Venelana and Rias X Male Reader
RWBY X Male WatchDogs/Hacker Reader
All RWBY Fems X Male Neko Depressed Reader Lemon PT.1
Cheater Erza Scarlet X Male Dragon Slayer X Mirajane Straus
RWBY X Death Racer Reader X Cinder Fall
Coco Adel X Male Faunus X Velvet Scarletina
Cheater Rias Gremory X Male Reader X Xenovia Quarta & Akeno Himejima
Cheater RWBY X Kitsune Reader X Winter Schnee
ALL RWBY Fems X M! Depressed Neko Lemon PT. 2
Cheater Asia Argento X Reader X Rias Gremory
Yandere Glynda Goodwitch & Peach X M! First Year Reader
Weiss Schnee x Male FourthYear Reader
Nora Valkyrie x Male Ghost Reader x Pyrrha Nikos
Abusive Cheater Cinder Fall X M! Reader X Yang Xiao Long
Ruby Rose X Atlas Android Male Reader X Yang Xiao Long
Overwatch D.Va (Hana Song) X Male Reader
RWBY X M!Good Perverted Reader.
Cheater Lucy Heartfilia X M!Reader X Erza Scarlet
Abused!MaleReader X Erza Scarlet
Cheater Sister Weiss Schnee X M! Younger Brother Reader X Winter Schnee (Lemon)
Neo/Neopolitan X Blind Male Reader
Cheater Summer Rose X Male Cloud-like Reader. Part 2
Conduit Male Reader x Android 18
Glynda Goodwitch X FreeMale Reader X Prof. Peach
Emerald Sustrai X Male UniverseJumper Reader X ???? Pt1

Cheater Summer Rose X M!Reader PT1

16.3K 111 113
Od N3TWRK1NG

AN: You are like Cloud from Kingdom Hearts 2 in this. What he wears, personality, what weapon he wields and hairstyle. I don't play much kingdom hearts, so sorry if I get some stuff off like his personality. I don't play not because I don't like, but cuz I'm more of a shooter fan. I still enjoy other games tho. Enjoy. Requested by RavusWolf

Ruby POV

I was walking along the attic. I havent been here before so for me to find out we had one was cool. As I scrimmaged throughout the attic, I tripped over a box. I looked to see a book had fallen out. It had a picture of Mom when she was younger. I opened it... seeing...

DEEZ NUTZ!!

(Alright alright. Chop it outta here before I skin you.
???:Fine, but I'm coming back
Aww hell to the naw Blake. You stay outta this)

I opened the book to see team STRQ and a another boy hugging my mom. He had (hc) hair, (ec) eyes and wore a (fc) hoodie with a droptail and wore long pants with combat boots. I wondered who this was so I walked downstairs seeing my mom and dad talking and Yang sitting on the couch. Just then, Qrow walked in.

Ruby, Yang:"UNCLE!"

We hugged him before letting go and sitting down as a family. But the man returned to my mind. I pulled out the book and showed it to my mom.

Ruby:"Mom, who's this?"

Everyone stopped to look. The adults looked worried before she spoke up.

Summer:"Ruby...He's your biological father."

Flashback 16 years ago
YN POV

I was sitting on the bench of Beacon, sharpening my blade for my final battle against Qrow and Tai. We, along with Summer and Raven, were on our last year here and I was kinda sad. All the memories, all the fun. But at least I get to continue life with Summer by my side.

Qrow:"You ready?"

I looked up to see the two males waiting for me by the entrance. I stood up and walked with them to the arena, where the whole school had gathered. It was the biggest fight in Beacon history.

Announcer:"WELCOME. QROW AND TAI FROM TEAM STRQ!"

The crowd roared in excitement for them.

Announcer:"AND NOW, WELCOME THE CHAMPION OF BEACON: (YN) (LN)."

The crown roared its loudest. I swear I felt the building shook. I unsheathed my weapon, locking my eyes on the two males.

YN:"You ready?"

Qrow:"Sure as hell."

Tai:"Yup."

Announcer:"GO!"

Timeskip fights ending

I stood across from Qrow as he was the last one left of the two. Tai was... sleeping...on a stretcher...in the infirmary. We braced ourselves for the final clash.

Qrow:"You're going down."

YN:"Like hell I am."

We dashed at each other, charging for the final hit. As I brought my weapon towards him, he brought his towards mine. The impact of the weapon caused a minor explosion. When the dust finally settled, one stood above the other. My eyes were closed as I panted from the lack of energy.

Announcer:"THE WINNER- (YN)!!"

I opened my eyes to see Qrow lying before me as I stood with weapon drawn towards him. I dropped my weapon, fell to my knees and hung my head. I may have won...but this was only the beginning for an unimaginable adventure of a lifetime.

Qrow:"Good *pants* job bro."

YN:"Same to *pants* you."

We stood up together and walked out of the arena. As we left we were bombarded by fans, mostly girls. We were pushing our way through the crowd until I heard a scream.

Qrow:"HELLLLP MEEEE! RAAAAPPPPEEE!"

I turned to see him be dragged off by three girls. I smirked before running through the crowd. I arrived at team STRQ dorm and entered seeing Raven sitting on her bed...reading?

YN:"Well I be damned. Raven Branwen reading a book? The world must be ending."

Raven:"Oh haha. Shut up tough guy, it's just one of those fanfics. You know those-"

YN:"Uhdadada- No need for me to know."

Raven:"Fine, oh and Summer's visiting Tai."

I nodded before walking out and heading down to see Summer. Now that I think about it, Summers been quite distant. I am concerned for her, but she always pushes the topic away. Upon approaching the infirmary, I heard the voices of Tai and Summer.

Tai:"Just leave him."

Summer:"But... I don't want to hurt him."

Tai:"You're hurting him doing this."

Summer:"Just shut up and kiss me."

My heart shattered as she said that. I felt pain and only pain. I thought she was the one...but alas, it's all just a lie. I walked in, my face straight with no emotion. They looked at me scared as I glared at them.

YN:"Thanks for all the lies Summer. Nice to know I'll leave Beacon broken hearted."

I dashed of to my dorm, Summer behind me. I closed the door on her as she repeatedly knocked on it. I ignored her cries and begs as I packed my bags on put on my wayfarer gear. I left through the window with a little something on my scroll. She isn't my problem... and will never enter my life again!

Tomorrow Summer POV

I cried as I sat on my bed. I was preparing to leave Beacon as tomorrow was the last day. I was feeling sick lately and needed to check it out. Discovering what it was yesterday, I needed to tell my team, but not Tai. Raven, Qrow and I sat around the room as they looked at me with hate.

Raven:"What is it?"

Summer:"I...I'm..."

Qrow:"You're what?!"

Summer:"PREGNANT! I'M PREGNANT!"

Qrow,Raven:"What?!"

Summer:"Yeah... and I know whose the father."

Qrow:"Lemme guess..."

Summer:"(YN)"

Raven:"Well at least he left you a gift. Try not like it as it was painful enough for him to leave you this...let alone when you cheated on him."

Qrow:"Yeah he only did this cause he was afraid of losing you...but know it's perfect for him to leave as a departing gift."

They threw a scroll at me which I presume was (YN)'s. A video was on it and it said "For heartbreak or fear of it."

I played it...

I cried as he put his true feelings in it.

(Vid. AN:Wanted to use this song for long time. Not mine, love it, all cred to the artist.)

(Lyrics form genius.com go there to see the songs meaning)

[Intro]
Are you alright?
I'm alright, I'm quite alright
And my money's right
8... (yeah)
Countin' them bands all way to the top, 'til they be fallin' over
Countin' them bands, on my way to the top, 'til we fallin' over

[Chorus]
I don't really care if you cry
On the real you should've never lied
Should've saw the way she looked me in my eyes
She said, "Baby, I am not afraid to die"
Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead
Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead
Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead
Push me to the edge

[Verse 1]
Phantom that's all red, inside all white
Like something you ride a sled down, I just want that head
My Brittany got mad, I'm barely her man now
Everybody got the same swag now, watch the way that I tear it down
Stackin' my bands all the way to the top, all the way 'til my bands fallin' over
Every time that you leave your spot, your girlfriend call me like, "Come on over"
I like the way that she treat me, gon' leave you, won't leave me, I call it that Casanova
She say I'm insane, yeah, I might blow my brain, yeah!
Xanny help the pain, yeah
Please, Xanny make it go away
I'm committed, not addicted, but it keep control of me
All the pain, now I can't feel it, I swear that it's slowin' me, yeah

[Chorus]
I don't really care if you cry
On the real, you should've never lied
Saw the way she looked me in my eyes
She said "I am not afraid to die"
All my friends are dead
Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead, yeah
Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead, yeah

[Verse 2]
That is not your swag, I swear you fake hard
Now these ni**as wanna take my cadence
Rain on 'em, thunderstorm, rain on 'em
Medicine, lil' ni**a take some
Fast car, Nascar, race on 'em
In the club, ain't got no ones, then we would become
Clothes from overseas, got the racks and they all C-Notes
You is not a G, though
Lookin' at you stackin' all your money, it all green though
I was countin' that and these all twenties, that's a G-roll

[Bridge]
She say, "You're the worst; you're the worst"
I cannot die because this my universe

[Chorus]
I don't really care if you cry
On the real, you should've never lied
Should've saw the way she looked me in my eyes
She said, "Baby, I am not afraid to die"
Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead
Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead
Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead
Push me to the edge

He was gone...and I was the reason for it...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
196K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
67.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...